PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Ezeli is rounding out to shape for the playoffs. He's been playing like the back up we expected him to be for Bogut.

Another quality win for the Warriors...I wonder if Kerr rests someones tomorrow against the Spurs.

GSW should just rest all their starters vs the Spurs today. Not really much point in winning anymore for the rest of this regular season.

Agree 100%. Did not want this team heading into the postseason with this win streak. I was not surprised about tonight's result either cause the last three games they have played inconsistent defense.

If they win a playoff series against SA will people still care about the streak?

Personally I would not.

If they win a playoff series against SA will people still care about the streak?

Personally I would not.

Not to intrude on you guys in here, but I know of a personal example.

Portland fans rub it in our faces we "never win" at the Rose Garden. Every year they talk about it.

Little known fact, we have closed out more playoff series at the RG than the Blazers have. 96, 97, 01, 02. They've only closed 3 playoff series in their gym since it opened.

They don't mention that tho, they stick to the regular season stuff only, to fit their narrative.

You guys have been truly dominant all year. HC throughout. Stay healthy, you'll do fine. HC is forever a huge factor come playoff time. Especially with your crowd.

Good luck rest of the way fellas, sorry to interrupt, just saw his post & had a comment of relevance.

Personally I would not.
I'd care, simply because its a losing streak during the regular season. But, I wouldn't care as much if the Warriors do win a playoff series.

Congrats fellas :pimp:

..stupid KD

Currently in the championship game in my other league, for the love of money, Lebron needs to not ******* rest

Congrats Red :smokin.

Proposing a new rule next year: 40 moves throughout the season.

This means you what up.

Back
Top Bottom