PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Anytime Andre makes 2 threes, we have a pretty good chance at winning :lol:

Also helps that the MVP is showing out too

Great 1st half

Last edited:
Curry back in the kitchen cooking. The Grizz gonna make adjustments. Guys gotta continue to play their own game and we'll head home with series tied.

Good enough mins by Lee.

Crazy:
@ThompsonScribe: Warriors:
*Not hot from 3 (6-16)
*On pace for 20 TOs
*Just 12 asts on 24 FGM
*Outscored in FB pts
*Outrebounded

Scored 61 in 1st half

Just got home, tuned in and wow at the score man. What the hell changed? Anybody who truly know basketball can tell me what they adjusted? My worrisome disappeared man, I'm happy right now. Hope they can keep this up for the last quarter.

They played a controled high tempo game offensively

They also locked down on D with doubles coming faster forcing them to show a mid range game which hasn't been effective for memphis

Lee gave good minutes

They played a controled high tempo game offensively

They also locked down on D with doubles coming faster forcing them to show a mid range game which hasn't been effective for memphis

Lee gave good minutes

Lee? That's good to hear.

I think Barnes is the most underrated man in our team.

Last edited:
Every time Klay puts the ball on the floor you can see how tense he is. Just slow down and make the simple play.

Barnes has been exceptional this series.

It's nice to see Curry not pick up his dribble as much as game 2 and 3.

I don't know what you call it, but I think GSW for some reason loses twice in a row, and then do well the 3rd game, it's been like this during the season. I don't really know.

I'm happy they won man, I can't believe I was so nervous and worried and lost a bit of faith. But dang I can never count this team out anymore regardless.

Every time Klay puts the ball on the floor you can see how tense he is. Just slow down and make the simple play.

when he first gets the ball, klay looks like he thinks as fast as Kaepernick under pressure. just poor decision making this entire series. if KlayDaGawd can get it going after this game, this series is ours.

Harrison has been quietly so solid. I hope he keeps popping on the low. It's always good to have a lowkey killer on the team.

Curry was in the kitchen tonight bruh. every dish had bear in it.

When they do have a height advantage I would rather have them post up Barnes than Thompson. Right now Harrison is more decisive with the ball than Klay is.

When they do have a height advantage I would rather have them post up Barnes than Thompson. Right now Harrison is more decisive with the ball than Klay is.
Not to mention he takes more high percentage shots. Also, he's always poised, or at least it sounds that way. I think having him in would take the pressure off of Thompson overall.

Back
Top Bottom