PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Eager and nervous about the next series. Do you guys see the Rockets as a bigger threat than the Grizz?

no inside scoring.
bogut is gonna pack the paint and wait for harden. barnes/dray/iggy on harden is gonna make it real tough
missing their defensive pg in bev. curry is gonna eat all gm if you stick JET or prigs on him
5 gms max

only teams that i was worried about before the playoffs started were the spurs/gizz/cavs, both wc teams are gone

Last edited:
Eager and nervous about the next series. Do you guys see the Rockets as a bigger threat than the Grizz?

nah, we locked em down in the regular season. Beard doesn't look like himself against the clips. Looks like Smoove only shows up for a game or two. Also, Jet possibly on Curry? No chance against us.

If the Rockets were as smart as the Grizzlies then yes they can definitely be a challenge. But they have way too many mental lapses and allow a high amount of easy baskets.

Last edited:
If the Rockets were as smart as the Grizzlies then yes they can definitely be a challenge. But they have way too many mental lapses and allow a high amount of easy baskets.

That's what it seems like. I'll be the first to admit I haven't seen too many Rockets games before the playoffs, but they seem to play horrible every now and then and isn't consistent. What they did to the Clippers scared the crap out of me though. Still see the Clippers as more of a threat to us though.

Why do you have to be so negative right now man? Who cares about all that past, they won the series. Grizzlies is a very good team. It was a competitive series especially when they defeated GSW at home which is very hard to do. People have doubts, people have confidence, at the end of the day we all still love our teams.

I wasnt ******* referring to you. That was in regards to the NBA season thread where everyone but Warrior fans wrote us off as done

You may not have been referring to me, but you did say "everyone". But nonetheless the Warriors proved them wrong. So those people in the NBA season thread who are anti-GSW should go swallow back what they said about GSW and choke on it.

This should be a cruise from here no matter what team in the West Finals or what team in the Finals we face. I'm already planning my day off for the parade.

You may not have been referring to me, but you did say "everyone". But nonetheless the Warriors proved them wrong. So those people in the NBA season thread who are anti-GSW should go swallow back what they said about GSW and choke on it.

This should be a cruise from here no matter what team in the West Finals or what team in the Finals we face. I'm already planning my day off for the parade.

Dude, no wonder you always have knee jerk reactions. First you panic when the team goes down 2-1 and then you say things like you are already planning a day off for the parade after a series win. I am not saying you should not enjoy this because every Warriors fan should be proud what they have done so far this year but have some perspective. Now I am sure you literally do not mean that (I hope) because anything can happen and we have seen that this team can have a multi-game stretch where they just do not make shots.

Dude, no wonder you always have knee jerk reactions. First you panic when the team goes down 2-1 and then you say things like you are already planning a day off for the parade after a series win. I am not saying you should not enjoy this because every Warriors fan should be proud what they have done so far this year but have some perspective. Now I am sure you literally do not mean that (I hope) because anything can happen and we have seen that this team can have a multi-game stretch where they just do not make shots.

Bro, I commented that after they won game 4 that I now have strong confidence in the team and should never doubt them again. I did panic like most GSW fans. Like someone mentioned here before and I agreed, Spurs/Griz/Cavs are probably the only teams who can challenge the Warriors. Every other team from now on is manageable. Cavs lost K Love and Kyrie ain't even showing up and if he does, it's only for a game or two in a series. Confidence is up.

This thread hasn't really jumped this number of pages for a game since '07ish? :lol:

Great to see this team make it this far, and proud to say that the Warriors are going to the WCF. We haven't been able to say that at all, and this is new territory for all of us.

Random, but shout out to daprescription daprescription for showing the Warriors fans' unity back in the 2007 playoffs, by making the Baron Davis dunk on AK47, as all of our avys. :lol: Never forgot that.

Those from 2007...
paul is on tilt paul is on tilt
daprescription daprescription
@wooster aka doitinc, dr715, what up
dland24 dland24
luong1209 luong1209
@acidicality
Fozz Fozz aka LiveMyReality
TheGodFresco TheGodFresco
@offbad
@MJDaLegend
chris82790 chris82790
dman14 dman14
dont be a menace dont be a menace
@Andrew630
@JapanAir21

...and to those I forgot, this is great and there's more to be done.

Last edited:
I didn't think I had to clarify in a Warriors season thread who was meant by everyone. AKA casual observers or fans of other teams

I know a bunch of us read/post in tne NBA playoff thread

Having been through the Run TMC to We Believe era definitely feels amazing :pimp:

I can die a happy man this team got into the WCF, if this team gets to the NBA Finals it would be legendary. Sunday can't come soon enough to see which team will be battling for the rights to represent the West in the Finals. No disrespect intended to the other teams trying to get to the Finals. Don't want to jinx it either but whatever, I just want to see a Cavs/Warriors Finals (I know many fans of other teams would want to see that too).

Last edited:
WCF!!! Wow! Feels nuts!

I haven't been here since RUN TMC but definitely We Believe and that oil run was amazing! Now this is sofa king awesome!!!

I like reading all the commentary on here. It's good stuff

WCF!!! Wow! Feels nuts!

I haven't been here since RUN TMC but definitely We Believe and that oil run was amazing! Now this is sofa king awesome!!!

I like reading all the commentary on here. It's good stuff

Run TMC didn't make it to the CFs. Last warriors team to make it there was 1976 Warriors

GAME 1: Tuesday, May 19 at 6:00 p.m. – Oracle Arena
GAME 2: Thursday, May 21 at 6:00 p.m. – Oracle Arena
GAME 3: Saturday, May 23 at 6:00 p.m. – TBD
GAME 4: Monday, May 25 at 6:00 p.m. – TBD
GAME 5: Wednesday, May 27 at 6:00 p.m. – Oracle Arena
GAME 6: Friday, May 29 at 6:00 p.m. – TBD
GAME 7: Sunday, May 31 at 6:00 p.m. – Oracle Arena

any Dubs fans living in San Diego, or watched a Warriors game down in SD? a few friends and i will be in the area during game 3, and we're looking for a good bar to watch it at in the gaslamp district. even better if there's a good turnout of warriors fans. i have a couple ideas from looking on yelp, but looking for any additional recommendations on here. thanks!

The Baron Dunk avys were clutch! Thanks, daprescription daprescription ! :pimp:

*ahem* avy check

Wish I still remembered how to make them. Once you got better, it was pretty simple.

I still know how to make them, but the program is on my old computer that really lags. I downloaded GIMP and I want to learn on that program, but I haven't had the time.

Does anybody know how to transfer a program from one computer to another? Is that possible? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom