Please lock this one up mods

grabbing McCourty would change a lot of peoples perceptions on Billy D, nobody would be able to run on us and we'd basically have 3 Cbs in base defense(4 if you count Jenkins).

I'm still having visions of Fletcher one on one with Dez getting raped with no safety help ..that's grounds for firing right then and there

Then waiting until week 17 to bench him

Idk just a lot of doubt is setting in after my believe in Chip being bullet proof. We went from 9-3 to 10-6 to tearing our team down and going into next year with a rookie QB And RB. we hustling backwards.

We were a few power moves away from making a run ..now we might be looking at a full on rebuild

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 18s18 seconds ago
By cutting Trent Cole, Cary Williams & trading LeSean McCoy, Eagles cleared $31.75M in cap space today.

Alonso will count >$1M against cap

Brandon Boykin @BrandonBoykin2 · 56m 56 minutes ago

Bruh don't ask me anything cause I don't know anything.. I'm just a #nickel..[emoji]128527[/emoji]

:lol:

I'm still having visions of Fletcher one on one with Dez getting raped with no safety help ..that's grounds for firing right then and there

Idk just a lot of doubt is setting in after my believe in Chip being bullet proof. We went from 9-3 to 10-6 to tearing our team down and going into next year with a rookie QB And RB. we hustling backwards.

We were a few power moves away from making a run ..now we might be looking at a full on rebuild
A run with Foles or Sanchez at QB and a 11 million dollar RB? Pats just showed us that all you need is a great QB, solid (not over paid) skill position players, and a good defense. If Chip believes Mariota is his guy and he goes all in for him I'm with it. I think people are overreacting like WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO YET. If we're trash this year then I'll start having my doubts but as long as he keeps winning I couldn't care less.

Demeco must be gone now that they have Kendricks and Kiko

I think Kendricks becomes your leader on D this year

We didn't have cap space for those power moves tho

no offense but how much do you actually know about the workings of a football team as far as cap restrictions, this is the NFL teams rarely have to rebuild for more than a year if that

the NBA, MLB and NHL are a different animal

we could've made all the same moves as today and kept Shady an still had tons of cap space ..but wats done is done now.

I think we can all agree it Mariota or bust at this point ..we goin trade the farm and make up for the lost draft picks through FA ..it's genius in that aspect. Kinda the anti RG3 trade

we could've made all the same moves as today and kept Shady an still had tons of cap space ..but wats done is done now.

I think we can all agree it Mariota or bust at this point ..we goin trade the farm and make up for the lost draft picks through FA ..it's genius in that aspect. Kinda the anti RG3 trade

what "power moves" could be made with Shady's $12 million cap hit?

seriously tell me about them

Sign: maxwell, mccourty and cj

And whoever is cheaper out of maclin and Cobb

RB is without a doubt the most replaceable position on offense. We gonna get a solid replacement back there and will be just fine. Y'all got to understand the big picture and also consider what we got back. A defense with Kiko, Kendricks, Barwin, Cox, and now possibly McCourty/Maxwell has potential to be very very good.

We have a lot of flexibility to do some stuff here.

It doesn't work that way, you don't get to trade all draft picks sign free agents and be good it never works, you lose depth, don't obtain young cheap talent and create animosity in the locker room

We still have plenty of cap space without giving up a ALL PRO RB with the moves we have made today. We could've still signed Maxwell and made some other moves. Yall keep throwing out this cap hit number but Shady was worth it in our system 27 or not.

I think he was under utilized last year fr fr because after the Sproles trade he got damn near no looks in the passing game .

We went 10-6 the last 2 years in spite of terrible QB play. I don't think we were in need of a major shakeup to move forward. That's just me tho

We cant lose maclin too :frown:

Not going lie.. I'm uneasy on maclin.. I can't forget the injuries

And it's a bit of a risk signing him long term for big money

I might sleep a lot better with Cobb.. Cut cooper when we get the chance and got to war with Cobb, mathews and huff

Cooper is almost impossible to cut this year without taking all his salary on the chin, next year he is def. gone

I would take Cobb over Maclin but be okay with Torrey Smith and maybe even trade for B Marsh. If the Bears really plan to cut him then you can get him probably for a Sproles type trade.

Schefter said Shady wanted a new deal and the Eagles didn't want to do it which is where the breakdown came, Buffalo looks like they will give Shady a new contract

Back
Top Bottom