Please lock this one up mods

I think people get caught up in the name but I mean if we all take our emotions out of it then trade does make sense...I'm still going to miss mccoy tho..it's just nature of business...

We have so many question marks on this team..... |I |I |I

For the guys that are "ok" with the situation right now, what makes you guys so sure that things are going to go as planned? Chip can do everything he's doing now, but still has a fall back to go to college, but will leave this franchise in ruin. I don't know....

We still don't have a solid QB that we know will be here beyond next year
We don't have any starting corners
We don't have anything going for our WR Spots, Maclin is still uncertain to return

Last edited:
We have so many question marks on this team..... |I |I |I

For the guys that are "ok" with the situation right now, what makes you guys so sure that things are going to go as planned? Chip can do everything he's doing now, but still has a fall back to go to college, but will leave this franchise in ruin. I don't know....

We still don't have a solid QB that we know will be here beyond next year
We don't have any starting corners
We don't have anything going for our WR Spots, Maclin is still uncertain to return

Because Chip has made "questionable" (to the media) decisions in the past and still ended up 10-6 with Mark Sanchez/Foles as his QB and the worst starting corners in the league. Plus the draft hasn't come yet and we have bread to play with. As long as we're winning (which we have been) I don't give a **** who he lets go.

People overreact to the McCoy trade. Dude is a RB who is being paid 11MIL in 2015. I loved Shady but I won't let love overshadow what was a great business move.

Because Chip has made "questionable" (to the media) decisions in the past and still ended up 10-6 with Mark Sanchez/Foles as his QB and the worst starting corners in the league. Plus the draft hasn't come yet and we have bread to play with. As long as we're winning (which we have been) I don't give a **** who he lets go.

People overreact to the McCoy trade. Dude is a RB who is being paid 11MIL in 2015. I loved Shady but I won't let love overshadow what was a great business move.

im in same boat...shady was the truth but the more you look at it the more it makes sense...It just speaks volumes as far as value of RB in league...i think we just get emotionally attached to players these days and i mean we drafted him so he was a true eagle...but financially it makes sense along with production...plus alonso is a good player and hes super cheap... hes way better than what we have at linebackers now...i mean with 50 milly to play with we will see what we end up with

did we just become best friends?

Last edited:
Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks · 2m2 minutes ago
Jeremy Maclin said on @SVPandRussillo he talked to Chip yesterday. He said Chip told him he hopes it works out. #eagles

How does chips way of moving players affect potential free agents from signing with us? I know money talks but i feel like the eagles may have to overpay players for them to sign with us or else they will sign with another team for equal money.

How does chips way of moving players affect potential free agents from signing with us? I know money talks but i feel like the eagles may have to overpay players for them to sign with us or else they will sign with another team for equal money.

If Chip is hand picking them, I don't think it's an issue at all

Chip is basically getting rid of Andy's aging players and getting who he thinks fits

On the flip side, I seriously hope this Kiko Alonso guy works out over here. I saw he had a great rookie season for Buffalo, but he was out all season long last year, and we pick him up in "hopes" that he can be as good for the Eagles as he was for the Bills...

We got rid of Shady, we got rid of the high price tag, but Sproles is not a lead back, as talented as he is. Our QB situation needs to be addressed, Maclin needs to be addressed, and RB situation now needs to be addressed, our CB situation needs to be addressed, our safeties need to be addressed, and we're hoping that Kiko can be the answer for our linebacking corp..not to mention we finally cut Trent Cole, and now need someone to step in and take over his old job..

Chip, you're a gambler, I'll give you that, but you BETTER know what you're doing...:smh:

I just like the way the defense is shaping up..

we can get worilds for cheap, or if somehow buffalo does not resign hughes we can go after him.. then go hard after Maxwell.. and we can go heavy after mccourty, but there is also Rahim moore

but we know we're set along the line (with depth).. and we have 3 out of 4 LB spots settled, along with decent depth

Last edited:
is the news thats gping around right now true? 

prolly not cause i cant find no source or anything but figured yall would know

It shouldn't, but I'm hoping it doesn't affect contract talks with JMac. 

Seen my twitter pop off with 

1,2,3 pick this year 

2, 3 pick next year

1, 2 following year and foles 

we get evans and #1 pick ?

i think i feel for it dont even sound right but supposedly mike Missanelli said something bout it on radio and then i seen twitter react 

Seen my twitter pop off with 

1,2,3 pick this year 
2, 3 pick next year
1, 2 following year and foles 

we get evans and #1 pick ?

i think i feel for it dont even sound right but supposedly mike Missanelli said something bout it on radio and then i seen twitter react 

that def can't be legit

I stopped listening to Mikey Miss, can't stand his arrogance anymore

Back
Top Bottom