Please lock this one up mods

Can't stand him; Fletcher has been 10x better

This was a bad loss; I didn't think this would end up a trap game

Really gonna need the Cowboys to blow it

Fletcher was equally bad today, honestly the entire secondary was. NO ONE did anything right today, got thrashed all game long with penalties and missed tackles. I seriously cannot wait until the draft to get some corners and safeties

Fletcher was equally bad today, honestly the entire secondary was. NO ONE did anything right today, got thrashed all game long with penalties and missed tackles. I seriously cannot wait until the draft to get some corners and safeties

they didn't come to play but Fletcher has had a much better season

Williams only does well when the refs are calling plays really liberally otherwise it's flag after flag

Sucks even if we win the next two we prob lose on a tiebreaker

If we win the next 2 games that means we would finish with a better record than the cowboys, since we play them last..

If the cowboys win today, they would tie us record wise.. IF we both win next week, it will come down to whoever wins the final

If we lose next week and then when the last game (so we both end up 9-7), I believe the cowboys own the tie breaker

Last edited:
I'm fearing that Bears game next week but I'm hoping they come to play after today's piss poor effort

The day has been salvaged thanks to Tony Romo.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone know what happened here?? Looks like DJax going at Avant? :nerd:

0441314a-c507-4694-b3c7-12012a095ef8.gif

I think Avant wanted DeSean to fight for that ball that was intercepted , and DeSean is probably tired of Avant's bum *** not getting seperation, not getting yards after the catch, or his 12 total tds in 7 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom