Please lock this one up mods

Run the ball from start with everyone Shady, Polk, Brown to keep those guys off the field.

yup

big receivers don't worry me as much as fast ones do, we did a DECENT job against Fitzgerald and Floyd but all that won't matter if we get zero pass rush. We gotta hit the hell out of Cutler and force some picks, just gotta pray all those injuries in the secondary yesterday weren't serious because we need all the help we can get

With the Cowboys losing.. The Bears game has less significance .  Unless the terrible Skins can somehow beat Dallas then we will be playing for the division Sunday night.  But if Dallas wins the game really is meaningless.

It is but still want to see the team bounce back & would give that that much more confidence going into dallas

Last edited:
As much as I completely expected this loss, I'm hoping it helps them get some pressure off of our back. With as young as the team is, I don't think they'd be able to handle the pressure of rolling into the playoffs with an "X" game winning streak.

Last edited:
Anyone know what happened here?? Looks like DJax going at Avant? :nerd:

0441314a-c507-4694-b3c7-12012a095ef8.gif

idgaf
idgaf

:lol:

we need this one vs the nfl cubs money on da line :nerd:

cant give those bums bragging rights

Today's the three-year anniversary of the Miracle at the Meadowlands.
pimp.gif

It's also the 65th anniversary of the Eagles' first NFL Championship victory.

eagles-cards.jpg

It just hit me how bad that 2011 draft was

1. Watkins- Bust, signed by Miami
2. Jarrett- Bust, signed by the Jets
3. Marsh- Project that amounted to nothing
4. Matthews- Back up, not bad
4. Alex Henery- Good Kicker but I don't trust him at all
5. Dion Lewis- nothing here, traded to Cleveland
5. Julian Vandervelde- Back up lineman good value
6. Jason Kelce- Can be a Pro bowler, great value
6. Brian Rolle- Had like 3 great plays here than could never tackle again
7. Greg Lloyd- nothing
7. Stanley Havilli- good value, not fit a with Chip

:smh: Good Lord Andy

Last edited:
Forget what needs to happen but I think Detroit being cowboys north and packers winning helps us in that the bears will be playing for the division next sun. Regardless so they may want to rest people too...would much rather get New Orleans at the Linc than San Fran, so I hope the boys ball today and whoop the cowgirls next week :pimp:

I'm all for sitting our players tonight; I want to be fresh and ready to go next week

Let Barkley and Polk start

Back
Top Bottom