Please lock this one up mods

It had to happen. This upcoming draft is extremely important and I didnt trust chip with it. Because of him were already on it of a second rounder. He has no eye for talent and can't adapt to the nfl game.

Last edited:
It had to happen. This upcoming draft is extremely important and I didnt trust chip with it. Because of him were already on it of a second rounder. He has no eye for talent and can't adapt to the nfl game.

This draft is only THAT important depending on the position we end up with, with our hopefully top 10 pick..

We go with a tackle then we have to get a QB of the future in the next draft.. And next year is a transition year for whoever the new coach is

We get that QB in this upcoming daft, well then we have to focus on protecting them along the line

Hopefully we do land the QB this year, gives them next year to go through the bumps and bruises with a new coach.. And we have two drafts to build

I still can't believe Lurie let this dude sabotage this team for so long . I still think this is a nightmare .

Firing chip is nuts. God damn lol, im a raiders fan n know how bad the move is, chip cleaned house to get the right guys in. Lets not forget ron rivera was the favorite odds wise to be fired first last year n early this year :lol:

Chip will b fine, awful move. I was just in philly too got bAck yest. Most guys in the fo's r lauging hard. They caved, o well

Except a QB.. Which will damn any coach

Unless you think foles or Vick was the answer

I can agree with that but all these madden trades were unnecessary besides Shady contract .

As I've said, I have zero issue trading shady or foles or Boykin..

My issue was signing Demarco and trading for Bradford

I'm a 'if you're not first you're last' kinda guy.. If you realize you can't win with certain guys, I don't mind sucking for a bit and building up the quality of the roster with high picks and solid picks throughout the remainder of the draft

Our only top 10 pick in like the last 15 years was lane Johnson (just off the top of my head).. We had to give up 2nd round picks in multiple years to just get in the teens (again just off the top of my head)

Firing chip is nuts. God damn lol, im a raiders fan n know how bad the move is, chip cleaned house to get the right guys in. Lets not forget ron rivera was the favorite odds wise to be fired first last year n early this year :lol:

Chip will b fine, awful move. I was just in philly too got bAck yest. Most guys in the fo's r lauging hard. They caved, o well

Ron Rivera and Chip Kelly are not the same. Rivera can actually get his guys fired up to play and is considered a players coach. Chip Kelly has been the complete opposite towards "his" guys, and I think the proof is in the results. Glad he's gone..Lurie needs to release Bill Davis next.

Not drafting Lineman
Paying big Money to Demarco only to pigeon hole him into your scheme
Keeping Bill Davis
Letting Maclin walk
Signing Miles ******* Austin
Trading Shady for a Kiko straight up

Those were all terrible moves. It was so much more than him not having his "QB"

Dude didn't draft a lineman for 2 years :lol:

That should be an automatic firing in itself

Back
Top Bottom