Please lock this one up mods

This offense is still trash this year with Aaron Rodgers behind center :lol:

No recievers no running game and no line all his fault but it would be different if he had a QB :rofl:

Foh

IATT IATT its over bro lol

Not exactly sure what that has to do with what I said.. Whoever the coach is my opinion is still:

I'm a 'if you're not first you're last' kinda guy.. If you realize you can't win with certain guys, I don't mind sucking for a bit and building up the quality of the roster with high picks and solid picks throughout the remainder of the draft

Our only top 10 pick in like the last 15 years was lane Johnson (just off the top of my head).. We had to give up 2nd round picks in multiple years to just get in the teens (again just off the top of my head)

I would be good with Gase and if he is the coach, I think we bring Bradford back

I'd rather go full rebuild.. Let Bradford walk.. Cut kkkoooper.. Let thronton walk.. If we go with McDermott and he wants to go 4-3, then we resign curry

Look at expendable deals on the team.. Dont spend big money on free agency.. See if any young guards are out there, we need at least 1 new starter (then can address that spot in the draft)

Hope we can get lynch or goff.. And then we work on building other spots.. If we go 4-3, then we can move barwin

GWn40K9.gif

I'd rather go full rebuild.. Let Bradford walk.. Cut kkkoooper.. Let thronton walk.. If we go with McDermott and he wants to go 4-3, then we resign curry

Look at expendable deals on the team.. Dont spend big money on free agency.. See if any young guards are out there, we need at least 1 new starter (then can address that spot in the draft)

Hope we can get lynch or goff.. And then we work on building other spots.. If we go 4-3, then we can move barwin

the Eagles need to go back to a 4-3 with the current roster

I would prefer to draft Goff over all the QB's, I do like Lynch though

I think with Bradford in a pro style offense though, this team can be a playoff team, he seems to have won over the team

the Eagles need to go back to a 4-3 with the current roster

I would prefer to draft Goff over all the QB's, I do like Lynch though

I think with Bradford in a pro style offense though, this team can be a playoff team, he seems to have won over the team

I don't care about just making the playoffs.. I want to win

And definitely have the pieces to be a 4-3 team.. Go: vinny, fletch, Logan and graham along the line.. Then hopefully kiko is better in his 2nd year returning from his knee injury so he can cover and we put him at SAM, kendricks at WLB and hicks at MIKE

Cut demeco.. Trade barwin for whatever we can get.. Maybe Marcus smith is useful without having coverage assignments

Last edited:
Gawd I pray hicks is the player he was before the injury

Wasn't a knee so he should be cool.. Hopefully kiko is better in his second year back from the knee injury

If we go with McDermott and back to a 4-3

Last edited:
Just woke up to the news..shocked lurie had the balls to fire chip after one year of giving him all that control..Howie probably sitting in that corner office smiling..but looking Forward I agree with cleaning house..from the Top down..only player on this team I wouldn't trade or let go is cox...And I know this probably wont happen with the way the NFL is going but I would love to get a defensive minded coach in here..Maybe the guy from the Cardinals bettcher..

Back
Top Bottom