Please lock this one up mods

chip is gone.. I also want Howie gone.. lurie needs to hire a GM and allow them time to work

but draft wise, it breaks down to either really good guys or guys who are out of the league.. we need contributors throughout the draft

like guys like beau allen, who although a late round pick has a role on the team.. or taylor hart

essentially your cheap labor that does grunt work (special teams.. role jobs, nickel and slot CBs.. 3-5 WRs who can also play special teams)

I agree man. especially with the Howie point, I just feel like it leaves a foul stench in the room. If Lurie had any reservations that Howie wasn't the best option to be GM, then why go back to him now? The friction and animosity was between Chip, Ed, and Howie, get rid of Howie too. I've lost a lot of faith in Lurie.

I feel like Chip will learn from this, just sucks that we were his "experiment".

^ Exactly.. He just seems very snarky.. And with how this played out and you got the situations with joe banner and Andy Reid and what went down with those guys (howie been involved with both guys leaving) and the talk of turmoil as they were exiting

Then you have what happened in the offseason and we get 15 games into this season and you got:
View media item 1850316

I pray that's BS on grigson.. Lurie really need to clarify what howie's role will be in this whole thing and going forward

And if lurie is using the rational that he gave chip enou rope to hang himself, same deal needs to applied to howie, who has had moves of his not work out along the way

Just remember Eagles fans, it's not always on the GM.
The GM just gets all the praise & all the blame.
The guys in the Scouting Department do all the work, not only in drafts but also finding FA to help make contributions when star players go down.
Jerry Jones is a Owner/GM, but I promise you guys he's not making our draft picks. His son & our scouting department let him get the credit but they're doing the evaluating & picking.

Duce Staley interviewed for the HC position.

How yall feel about that?

Lets him get his name out there.. Can't be mad at that

Don't think he's a legit candidate.. But who knows, Andy was a TE coach for Green Bay before he got hired by the Eagles

i could see duce being a HC eventually but I think he needs a bit more time.

good to see him get a look though

I would LOVE the Duce hire. I feel like a coach such as himself, is exactly what the team needs. I remember when he was a player speaking about wanting to get into coaching. I also consider what he was able to do with Bryce Brown, Dion Lewis, and Lesean. Given his situations, I don't know what else people would want to see from him.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't buy that Chip the GM screwed Chip the HC

He didn't adjust the system at all, players were winning against all odds

Back
Top Bottom