Please lock this one up mods

My point is were not hurting for cap space we can add a rookie wr from this deep draft this year give him a year under his belt in this offense

We have Desean and Shady in their prime right now, cap room, we play in a week division, add defensive talent and win now

Desean is a novelty to me

Great talent but he can get shut down at any moment, look at the Saints game

I'll take the 1st rounder if I'm Howie

Last edited:
Desean is a novelty to me

Great talent but he can get shut down at any moment, look at the Saints game

I'll take the 1st rounder if I'm Howie

Did you really watch the Saints because there was a bunch of times when Desean beat Kenann Lewis over the top and Foles didn't want to throw the ball

He's not the reason we lost game anyways.

Cooper dropped a td , we at dline got beat up, we had no pass rush

Last edited:
the problem is you're assuming a first rounder is gonna come in from day one and produce to replace Desean if we traded him. Also assuming Maclin will return to form, as with Benn (who never was in form to begin with) and Cooper to repeat a good season without the threat of Desean on the field.

Way too many question marks if you ask me, especially when we aren't hurting for cap space and can draft a receiver round 1 WITHOUT losing Desean anyway. yall let these reporters and their false claims get in your head, Desean never publicly said any of this stuff about wanting a new deal

the defense has been the problem idk why yall are willing to gut the offense when it's not even an issue

Last edited:
the problem is you're assuming a first rounder is gonna come in from day one and produce to replace Desean if we traded him. Also assuming Maclin will return to form, as with Benn (who never was in form to begin with) and Cooper to repeat a good season without the threat of Desean on the field.

Way too many question marks if you ask me, especially when we aren't hurting for cap space and can draft a receiver round 1 WITHOUT losing Desean anyway. yall let these reporters and their false claims get in your head, Desean never publicly said any of this stuff about wanting a new deal

the defense has been the problem idk why yall are willing to gut the offense when it's not even an issue

QFT

Ain't no reason to create holes in our offense when it;s not broke. Most of these rumors are media driven anyway...

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-eagles/DeSean-Jackson-rumors-have-little-weight.html

We are absolutely fine at receiver and have the potential to be one of the better units in the league if Maclin returns to form. Desean had 82, 1332, and 9 TDs, yet some dudes in here talking about replacing him with an unproven rookie like Kelvin Benjamin :x Guarantee Desean stays put and he cooks next year.

Edit: BUT I will say this, if someone wants to give up a top 12 pick then I'd be all for it. Evans or Watkins would be amazing gets. But ain't a chance in hell anybody gives that up.

Last edited:
I feel comfortable saying this current team with offseason moves (Peters, Kelce, Riley, Mac9) is the presumptive favorite in the NFC East. None of that "Dream Team" talk, just build off a strong 2013 season by advancing further in the playoffs. Let's make our defense respectable again.

What are with all of these rumors that keep popping up about Desean getting traded or cut? And Desean isn't making things any better with sites like tmz posting articles about him throwing supposed gang signs. If they wanna get rid of him then do it, but if they have no interest in getting rid of him, come out and deny everything. Desean takes things personal and would let this affect him on the field.

What are with all of these rumors that keep popping up about Desean getting traded or cut? And Desean isn't making things any better with sites like tmz posting articles about him throwing supposed gang signs. If they wanna get rid of him then do it, but if they have no interest in getting rid of him, come out and deny everything. Desean takes things personal and would let this affect him on the field.

he won't be here next year no matter what; book that

0310-niphussle-instagram-3.jpg

0310-desean-jackson-hall-1.jpg

This is the pic, nothing to see here

man i'm glad we locked up peters now, considering what these tackles are getting

Back
Top Bottom