Please lock this one up mods

I'm pretty disappointed so far with FA. Jenkins was a solid pick up but IMO we need another impact player especially in the secondary. About to be slim pickings. I really want us to get Ware but it seems likely he will go to Denver

Since we had howard previously

“@Jeff_McLane: Austin Howard just got $15 mil guaranteed from the Raiders. Jason Peters got $19 mil guar and change. Free agency often fool's gold.”

The Eagles signed Chris Maragos from Seattle to a three-year deal.
nerd.gif

I'm ok with FA so far; people are overacting, I will let it play out before I make my final determination but they need to bring in more than just Jenkins

please god go after Hauschka; I can't watch Henery kick to the 10 and miss 35 yard FG's anymore

The Eagles signed Chris Maragos from Seattle to a three-year deal.
nerd.gif
well colt anderson, it was great having you while we did..

thought he would be that main special team guy for years and a part time contributor for years (kinda like ike reese).. but that knee injury came at the wrong time

revis is the only big name guy we can go after..

i could see us being interested in chris clemons (the safety), if he's cheap

but we'll still go heavy defense in the draft

Some fans are mad that we have Jenkins; IMO he is a solid addition to the defense. I hope we continue to build our defense this off season and get it back to what it was. Kind of surprised that Dallas let Ware go

Back
Top Bottom