Please lock.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :rofl: same old Victor Ortiz. Gets hit and the foot comes completely off the gas pedal.

Damn what a right hook Ortiz was clocked great win by Collazo I was shocked he won by ko

ortiz needs to hang them up. it sucks because he had potential back then :smh:

why they saying collazo is going to be a factor now after this win? dude beat a ortiz coming off losses and time off. then he calls out mayweather :lol:

Josesito Lopez tweeted "Let me guess.... Ortiz was dominating the fight and Collazo closed his eyes and threw a Hail Mary and got lucky." Lol, I do wanna hear what ortiz comes up with this time

Last edited:
ortiz needs to hang them up. it sucks because he had potential back then :smh:

why they saying collazo is going to be a factor now after this win? dude beat a ortiz coming off losses and time off. then he calls out mayweather :lol:

I think they just meant that he'll be more recognized now. He's always given his all against top competition and a lot of people think Berto and Hatton should be wins on his resume. He'll be a tough out for anyone at 147. I'd love to see him fight Thurman.

The only fight I can say Collazo def lost is Mosley, and he broke his hand early that night. He was a victim of circumstance against Hatton and Berto. Schooled the both of them for the majority of both fights, but Hatton (In his first fight in America) and Berto (As the HBO hypejob) were getting the decisions for sure...

sick.gif
147 is RIDICULOUSLY STACKED.

Floyd

Broner

Maidana

Thurman

Paulie

Porter

Collazo

Garcia (Eventually)

And even guys like Alexander & Guerrero

mean.gif
The hell was Bradley thinking when he signed that extension.

Undercard For Pacquiao Vs. Bradley

Raymundo Beltran Vs. Roman "Rocky" Martinez
Khabib Allakhverdiev Vs. Jessie Vargas
Bryan Vasquez Vs. Jose Felix Jr.

Back
Top Bottom