Please lock.

I'd say anywhere from 1-1.5M. Possibly even more if they promote it the way they need to. It'd arguably be the biggest PR vs. Mexican fight in the history of boxing plus its actually a 50-50 fight, a rarity nowadays. I can't even think of the last major PPV where I really had no idea who would win before the fight and also add the fact that they're both exciting fighters to watch. I'd consider going to Vegas or Texas for that, crossing my fingers its in the garden tho

There's no way it's doing 1.5
Of course not! Highly doubt it can do a million buys.

How many buys did De La Hoya/Trinadad do?

Maybe I'm reaching but if they hype the fight well I think it def. tops 1M and is the biggest ppv of the year unless Floyd fights Pacquiao. Dont underestimate the PR vs. Mexico rivalry and the fact that there is no clear favorite in this.

50-50? I have Canelo winning comfortably, he's just the better boxer at this point.

IDK about this, def. a pick em fight IMO. Cotto is the champion, has proven himself and looked like a beast against Martinez. Don't get me wrong, I think Canelo is mad talented, but he could def. be exposed. His footwork has been awful and he really hasn't shown any improvement the last few fights, I honestly think if he had a good trainer he'd be way better

Last edited:
Yea overall ppv numbers are down all across sports but people will purchase if the right event is put together. Canelo and Floyd did over 2.2 last year and if Floyd fights pacquiao it'll most likely top that. Not that I'm comparing cotto canelo to those fights, but it can def do 1M

I read that Bradley is getting paid 2 million dollars Vs Chaves he's only getting 35k how? Bradley should win easy why is he getting 2 million lol

I am more interested in the Khan Vs Alexander fight. Picking Alexander but if Devon wins watch him get zero chance of getting a Mayweather fight but if Khan wins he's likely next for Floyd

Last edited:
^ khan has a bigger following which makes floyd more money... regardless neither has a chance to beat floyd... and i hope devon wins too

Watching the ESPN2 card and either my eyes are deceiving me or Terrell Gausha has a RIF LA patch on his trunks :lol:

I read that Bradley is getting paid 2 million dollars Vs Chaves he's only getting 35k how? Bradley should win easy why is he getting 2 million lol

I am more interested in the Khan Vs Alexander fight. Picking Alexander but if Devon wins watch him get zero chance of getting a Mayweather fight but if Khan wins he's likely next for Floyd

Chaves takes less money in the US on purpose for tax purposes. He makes up for it by taking all of the money generated in Argentina.

Damn, what a superb win by Austin Trout man, by TKO, first TKO since 2011 man. He's back! Hopefully Floyd doesn't duck him (sarcasm).

It looked like the other guy didn't want to fight though probably had to much on his mind bc death of his mom.

Although Hopkins has set the bar so high for older boxers, still got to give Tarver props for his performance at age 46.

Back
Top Bottom