Please lock.

I meant the gross of the fights but just to clear things up 41.5 was guarantee money, you still have to take in account everything else. This **** about splits is neither here nor there. If anyone was bringing it up was manny where he wanted a 50/50 and he was and still is not the star ....
   I see where you are coming from. When we consider everything else (ppv share, venue, etc) , that obviously adds on to the $100 mil guarantee that oscar is offering him which he still won't see with any other fighter.

My point is, I'm not worried about the split. We the fans are the ones that put money in their pocket. I want to see the fight period. Floyd is being overly greedy to the point Manny will refuse. What he wants to offer him now since he said $40 mil ain't going to happen any more? $20 mill and he takes close to, if not $180 mil? Come on man. 

-Like I said, Paulie thinks Pac is a cheater and the fight is not even competitive. I don't know about you, but why would I be interested in watching a fight that is not competitive, thats a waste of time and money.

I am in the crowd who thinks this fight will not happen.
I don't think Arum will step aside on this one

His ego may actually be bigger than Floyd's

Just watche that defensive video that was posted earlier in the thread. I've never seen a more intelligent in ring fighter than Floyd. His boxing acumen is off the charts
It's his gift and our curse.
Again it saddens me how cautious he is as a fighter. There are so many opportunities when he makes guys miss where he could take a half step in and unload a 3-4 punch combo that would undoubtedly KO opponents but it's just not in his nature to take risks. It's what Makes him top 3 defensive fighters of all time but he'd have at least 8-10 more stoppages on his resume.

I see where you are coming from. When we consider everything else (ppv share, venue, etc) , that obviously adds on to the $100 mil guarantee that oscar is offering him which he still won't see with any other fighter.
  My point is, I'm not worried about the split. We the fans are the ones that put money in their pocket. I want to see the fight period. Floyd is being overly greedy to the point Manny will refuse. What he wants to offer him now since he said $40 mil ain't going to happen any more? $20 mill and he takes close to, if not $180 mil? Come on man. 

-Like I said, Paulie thinks Pac is a cheater and the fight is not even competitive. I don't know about you, but why would I be interested in watching a fight that is not competitive, thats a waste of time and money.
I personally want to see a good fight regardless if it's one sided. Good fight meaning someone clearly dominating offensively or defensively, both guys beating the **** of each other or a devastating KO.

I watch Tyson fights looking for that first round KO to see his crushing blows to see how the opponents were afraid not because it was competitive.

Then again you can always witness that buster Douglas type of upset. I don't think Manny has that power but I will watch because it's a fight that needed to happen. Just like Tyson vs the real deal. That fight was way after it should of have happen but we needed to see it.

Regardless of what happen the records will indicate a winner/loser or draw but doubt it. And besides is something that needs to happen for boxing ... Having no true heavy weight or should I say us next weight champion has hinder boxing for years now. I feel Floyd has kept it afloat along with some young prospects but nothing to rave about.

Ain't no one want to continue watching Bernard ... At least I don't.

Just watche that defensive video that was posted earlier in the thread. I've never seen a more intelligent in ring fighter than Floyd. His boxing acumen is off the charts
Again it saddens me how cautious he is as a fighter. There are so many opportunities when he makes guys miss where he could take a half step in and unload a 3-4 punch combo that would undoubtedly KO opponents but it's just not in his nature to take risks. It's what Makes him top 3 defensive fighters of all time but he'd have at least 8-10 more stoppages on his resume.

I agree 100% it's frustrating at times to see him miss out on opportunities I wish he would sit down and throw a 5 6 or even 7 punch combo sometimes

Man please tell me this dude Bottai didn't put on some Nike Frees to box in.Never seen this in my life. Someone get this cat some proper shoes man.

I agree 100% it's frustrating at times to see him miss out on opportunities I wish he would sit down and throw a 5 6 or even 7 punch combo sometimes

He ain't about that life! Trading is not his style, combos aren't his style. He dips and dodges, makes his opponent miss and counter.

Man please tell me this dude Bottai didn't put on some Nike Frees to box in. Never seen this in my life. Someone get this cat some proper shoes man.
laugh.gif

His legs were done when he went down.

He ain't about that life! Trading is not his style, combos aren't his style. He dips and dodges, makes his opponent miss and counter.

O I know this. It will always be "what could have been"

What are the chances of Swift and Thurman fighting? Throw Khan and Brook in there aswell.

They are all still in there 20s. The future still looks good!

Last edited:
Thurman was supposed to fight Bradley.
I'd like to see him fight Marcos el chino maidana too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom