Please Lock.

Welp first Mayweather fight I won't be buying since Diego.

I'm not wasting my money on this.

this would've been a perfect fight to have for free on cbs, don't know anyone who's paying for this unless the undercard is stacked

Which I doubt

Welp first Mayweather fight I won't be buying since Diego.

I'm not wasting my money on this.

This. I thought the Ortiz and Ghost fights were terrible, but no way am I paying for this (unless it is at the movie theater for $8 bucks or so) after spending all that money on his fight with Pac.

The undercard will be:

Rocky Martinez vs Orlando Salido

Badu Jack vs George Groves

1 more undercard match-up TBA

Last edited:
"Berto is nowhere near Mayweather’s caliber, and should he win in September it would be one of the biggest upsets in boxing history. To put it simply, this would be like if LeBron James announced he was going to play a televised game of 1-on-1 (which you had to pay upwards of $60 dollars to see), but then chose to face Deron Williams."

:rofl: :rofl:

He announces Andre Berto as his opponent on a PPV 5 weeks before the actual fight. This guy has to give zero ***** if anybody watches this fight or not. Guess he really is getting tired of it all

This should make everyone buy the GGG vs lemiuex fight THAT much more and not buy floyds. This some BS dawg

Y'all need to STOP CRYING! If you don't want to buy it, don't! It's that simple ppl :lol: No one is forcing you to buy it. HE ALREADY BEAT EVERYONE. He's not allowed to have a fair well "easier" fight? (nothing is guaranteed in boxing) he's almost 40 for crying out loud! When Pac fought Rios and Chris everyone was cool with that :smh:

Y'all need to STOP CRYING! If you don't want to buy it, don't! It's that simple ppl :lol: No one is forcing you to buy it. HE ALREADY BEAT EVERYONE. He's not allowed to have a fair well "easier" fight? (nothing is guaranteed in boxing) he's almost 40 for crying out loud! When Pac fought Rios and Chris everyone was cool with that :smh:

Go ahead and waste your money to see a boring *** fight playboy. no matter what fight we like, if they were only fighting one more time and chose a sorry *** opponent and decide to disrespect boxing and the fans how woukd you feel

And by the way you talk your obviously and floyd d-rider and dont know **** about any of the other top tier competetiers that are willing and able to give him a good fight

I'll just check ESPN to see the final score, ain't nobody got time for that nor does one have 70 bucks for that

Go ahead and waste your money to see a boring *** fight playboy. no matter what fight we like, if they were only fighting one more time and chose a sorry *** opponent and decide to disrespect boxing and the fans how woukd you feel

And by the way you talk your obviously and floyd d-rider and dont know **** about any of the other top tier competetiers that are willing and able to give him a good fight

But why didn't you respond to the Rios/Algeri comment tho :lol: :nerd:

He wasn't gonna fight Khan, Thurman, Brook, or Broner. Pickings were slim considering we all know he's coming back for #50. It's a business for Floyd, he knows how much cash he can bring in heading into #50 vs one of the guys mentioned or even other fighters like Garcia, Canelo, Cotto, GGG, etc.

For us as fans it sucks, but from a business stand point I see what he's doing.

He can't get my $70 this time around, but I'll find somebody who's gonna order it if I don't have anything else to do that night :lol:

It's easy to say "well he's earned the right for an easy fight." Then a guy like Hopkins (who was closing in on 50) takes on the most feared man in the division let alone boxing in Kovalev....by choice. Difference in character.

But why didn't you respond to the Rios/Algeri comment tho :lol: :nerd:

He wasn't gonna fight Khan, Thurman, Brook, or Broner. Pickings were slim considering we all know he's coming back for #50. It's a business for Floyd, he knows how much cash he can bring in heading into #50 vs one of the guys mentioned or even other fighters like Garcia, Canelo, Cotto, GGG, etc.

For us as fans it sucks, but from a business stand point I see what he's doing.

He can't get my $70 this time around, but I'll find somebody who's gonna order it if I don't have anything else to do that night :lol:

Don't really see what else matters. 147 is a stacked division and all the politicking and cherry picking from everyone is a big reason this is happening. No excuse to be fighting a dude that was getting worked by Josesito Lopez for most of his last fight. It's not just on Floyd either.

Back
Top Bottom