PLEASE READ! IVE BEEN SCAMMED!

(all i have at home are 3 pairs of chucks) is what is what's f-ed up but look to that fake friend cuz he got a stack of the kicks and all u got was a story

(all i have at home are 3 pairs of chucks) is what is what's f-ed up but look to that fake friend cuz he got a stack of the kicks and all u got was a story
you got greedy...failed to see the con developing. Need to keep one eye open like CBS in these streets!

ok. so this is what happened:

i mailed my friend brian, a pair of lebron 7 aways, lebron 8 ps royals, lebron 9 chinas, and a nike lebron 9 big bang shirt. He told me i was getting miami vices, black cement 3s, and olympic 7s. the reson i trust him: weve dealt before, and ive seen pics of all his shoes. well i sent bryan the four items. so then, he tells me that i was part of a multi trade gone wrong. He gave my chinas, the big bang shirt, and big bangs to his friend, mr douche. well, mr douche scammed him, so now i am asking bryan "what the heck am i getting out of all of this?" well, turns out that he didnt have any of the shoes he claimed. now mr douche has my chinas and my shirt, and my two lebrons are gone, because bryan traded them for big bangs. so what can i do? its sort of bryans fault for lying and putting me in a multi trade, but its mainly mr douches fault. now i am left with no shoes at all. those three shoes i was supposed to be getting from bryan were going to be the base of my collection. all i have at home are 3 pairs of chucks and some nike sbs. what can i do about this situation?

Explain how he got scammed? He's suppose to be taking the hit and paying you. It's not your fault and I wouldn't be calling him "my friend". I call ducktales on his story and say he's the scammer.

you got greedy...failed to see the con developing. Need to keep one eye open like CBS in these streets!

The 7s, PS 8s, and China 9s are barely enough the get the Miami Vices, and you expected to get BC 3s and Oly 7s too? Didn't you think this was too good to be true?

If this dude is not lying then technically he should give you the Big Bang's that he got from YOUR shoes. It doesn't matter if he had to add shoes to get them because he still lost one of your shoes - and the most valuable one out of the three at that.

So thread starter created a new nick (or alternick) just to post this? :lol:

Sad to say, looks like you just have to take the L.

I've cracked the case!
Mr. Douche's first name is Bryan

yall bryan aint the scammer. i actually talked to the other guy, he called me a "gullible kid" and said he was a "grown ***** man". trust me, mr douche, is a douche. he doesnt even wear my size! (7.5). he wears a 10.5! he said "gullible kids so stupid yall are too easy'

Completely off topic but had a dream a few days ago these dudes came to my block and was straight up knocking people out, kicking open doors to deliver suplexes was crazy.
Op step back and realize brain and mr. douche are one in the same, whether mr douche exist are not, brain was the master mind.(Mr douche is a horrible code name too).

No tables?

and OP....your mans scammed you...you gotta go "Paid In Full" on him

yall bryan aint the scammer. i actually talked to the other guy, he called me a "gullible kid" and said he was a "grown ***** man". trust me, mr douche, is a douche. he doesnt even wear my size! (7.5). he wears a 10.5! he said "gullible kids so stupid yall are too easy'

Have you seen the both of them in the same place at the same time? :nerd:

What in the hell are Miami Vices anyway?

You talking about the Miami vice AM95's?

Only Lebrons are the pre heats and south beaches.

LOL dude starts out by saying how Brian is his friend.  "I've seen pictures of his shoes"

I'm interested in your 3 pairs of chucks you have left. I know a mr douche that can get you your shoes back for a certain price. His name is Bryan.

Back
Top Bottom