Plugged Inc Headphones Thread *LAUNCHED* NT DISCOUNT & GIVEAWAY Details Inside

www.pluggedinc.com

Update 12/19/14

I wanted to give an update on everything that’s been happening with the brand, we’re still here and working hard every single day. I’ll do a lot better updating those that are interested on our progress and the brand itself as well - starting today.
To date we’ve sold many units and revised the product 2 times based on the great feedback our customers have given us on the previous models. Our current Generation 3 of the Plugged Crown series has gone through a mold re-tooling to make the product even stronger than before and we’ve replaced the leather on the ear cups with a more premium leather filled with memory foam. This is so the headphones can be worn comfortably for extended periods of time.

This summer we were also able to bring on board investors and key advisors that believe in our vision of the Plugged brand. Right now we’re in the midst of launching a new marketing strategy for the brand as well as planning out what we hope to be a huge 2015. We’ve worked on music videos with artists including Sebastian Mikael & Bobby Grant, which will be dropping in the next few months and we have a bunch of other content pieces/plans in the works for 2015.

Gen 3 Crown headphones can now be found on our website & Amazon. Use NT20 for $20 off each pair through our website.

Sometime soon once I get a chance to catch up on a few things I’ll update the thread on our story behind Plugged and why we've been working so hard on it. Stay tuned.

--

Full update w/ pics on Page 4.

Orders are shipping out now. Use code: TAPTAPPULL for 25% off.

Contest Details:

I know there were a lot of requests in this thread for reviews, etc. and I want a few NTers to be able to judge our headphones themselves.

For a chance to win a free pair, do one, any or all of the following (the more you do, the more chances you have to win):

Facebook:
Like Us

Twitter:
Follow Us
Tweet us: Let us know why you should get a pair of headphones and leave "#pluginfadeout @pluggedinc" at the end of your tweet.

Instagram:
Follow Us

--

a conversation about the headphones a friend was wearing got the ball rolling to looking into how to produce our own headphone designs and get them manufactured. basically, the headphones that were out were either too plain or had designs that didn't appeal to us. from there our headphone company, plugged inc. began to come together.

since then, we've learned everything as we went along from contacting design firms to work on the CAD for our first headphone model to finding a manufacturer to produce our final product. our first model, the crown series has specs comparable or better than the other popular headphone companies out, and we're at a lower price point. our aim is to make headphones that draw on influences from the music we listen to, clothes we wear, etc. and thats what we aim to reflect w/ our future models.

a lot of the connections i've gotten for retailers looking to have us in their shops came through from NTers I've known in the past and we're always looking to collab/work with any other NTers that want to do the same.
looking forward to the feedback/flames (been here long enough to know how that works/questions. any other q's PM or email me at ash [at] pluggedinc.com

Twitter: @PluggedInc
Facebook Page: Plugged Inc.

Last edited:
Same specs and quality but at a lower price = sounds like the business.

Can't go wrong w/the sneaker-inspired color choices either.

25% off for NT'ers :pimp:

I may have to cop the "martian" joints. Is the cord tangle proof?

our headphones are available for discount pre-order now but we have another discount for NTers that use code: TAPTAPPULL.]

:lol: Awesomeness!

A little too much elephant print for me though. If there we elephant print accents that would be dope!

these are pretty dope... any plans of making an earbud model?

i LOVE earbuds... I DO need a pair of over the ear joints tho for home use...

they look good but do they sound good?

i personally could care less what my headphones look like.. it's all about that sound quality life around here.

Reactions: g14
Didn't read, looks like Beats By Dre's with elephant print, down to the plugged inc font and everything, but it seems like these are about 100 bucks cheaper than dres, and plus there is a coupon code, may support

but if the sound quality is doo doo, i will eventually return to this thread with slander to throw on your NT name

good look :nthat:
looking forward to seeing these out on the market!

working on having these in a few shops before the holiday season :smokin :nerd:

25% off for NT'ers :pimp:
I may have to cop the "martian" joints. Is the cord tangle proof?

:lol: figured a few people would still catch the code reference. the cord has a lay-flat design to keep it from tangling. def use the NT code if you end up making that move to cop.

these are pretty dope... any plans of making an earbud model?
i LOVE earbuds... I DO need a pair of over the ear joints tho for home use...

This.

If earbuds are in the future for production. I'd cop

got a few things in the works incl. earbuds. will definitely keep ya'll posted.

they look good but do they sound good?

i personally could care less what my headphones look like.. it's all about that sound quality life around here.

Didn't read, looks like Beats By Dre's with elephant print, down to the plugged inc font and everything, but it seems like these are about 100 bucks cheaper than dres, and plus there is a coupon code, may support​

but if the sound quality is doo doo, i will eventually return to this thread with slander to throw on your NT name​

the best way to get an idea of what the sound quality is, is to check the features page that has a comparison chart w/ other manufacturers' models.

take my money bruh

:lol:

aesthetics alone, i wouldnt be caught wearing these. good luck though

:lol: Awesomeness!
A little too much elephant print for me though. If there we elephant print accents that would be dope!

appreciate the feedback/comments. check the thread/site from time to time, hopefully we'll have something you'll rock w/ in the near future.

Jw...but are these just BBD headphones but customized?

nope, its a different design

can we use the allegiance code plus taptappull?

unfortunately not, the allegiance code was a lower discount for the general public. taptappull was to hook up the heads on NT. it's a good deal with or without a code though.

Good luck to you. Headphones are a tough business. Every business is trying to get into headphones.

Looks pretty good, a matte black would be nice. I like the emphasis on value, big advantage over beats considering their terrible quality.

The structure of the headphones look too similar to Beats and the font. I might have been interested but the cw is too much. Something simple would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom