Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

This will happen again and we'll be back on here talking about the same situation with a different person, in a different area.

Yeah... I Figured that robbery stuff was nonsense...

The craziest thing in this ENTIRE event is the lengths that their going to to protect ONE cop...

ONE...
There would have to of been a call though. Because there's a video of the "robbery".
No way their going to claim there was a robbery call and an actual video appear out of no where

That video will absolutely tarnish this kids reputation in the media, and rightfully so.
its funny to me how what you said was right and how much that upsets people

those same types did the same thing with Travon

these are the same people to jump up and down getting upset saying "but that doesnt justify him being killed"

yeah, um no one said it justifies it or he deserved it

it does contradict the claim that he was an innocent kid
or that Mike Brown was a gentle giant
Literally every place but NT is full of commentators saying this exact thing.

Last edited:
2 wrongs don't make a right.

If Mike Brown did steal, and from the video footage it appears he did (assuming that is indeed him), still doesn't justify a cop shooting a man with his hands up.

You could go as far to say Brown paid for the swishers but was a few dollars short. Dude behind the counter came around and tried to tell him but Brown wasn't having it that day and shoved him out the way. Brown and his friend are too calm for it to be a robbery, plus why would they go and try to rob someone knowing there's cameras there without anything to shield their identity. The angered store clerk decided to call police and report the whole thing as a robbery. Maybe I'm reaching, but anything's possible in this situation and we'll never know. 

Serious question, why are most of the PD white in a mostly black county? Where did they come from?
black people don't trust the police... you think they want to BE the police lol 

snitching is punishable by death in the black community... the police are snitch central 

LOL!! @ irrelevant

thats that same dumb Trayvon narrative that got people upset

you cant put one under the microscope and not the other

its all going to come out
good, bad, or indifferent

if you're right
it will show in the end

It is tho, if all that authorities are claming about MB is true, the cop performed his job well, IMO up until he decided to pump 3 more shots in this dudes head...at that point he wasn't thinking about neutralizing him, but making sure he was DEAD.

I can't wait to see pics of the injuries the cop supposedly suffered. More like they'll touch him up with makeup and make it seem like a struggle ensued. 

And hospital report or discharge summary. I assume that would have been standard protocl in a situation like this no?

....'gentle giant' yoking up store clerks and **** over a box of 'rillos'

yeah.

Not sure if your being sarcastic, but the surveillance footage doesn't look like a robbery. It looks more like a dispute over something. I know I shouldn't make inferences from that vid, but if I was going to rob a corner store that I probably frequent several times a week. I would go out for a lot more than some cigarellos. Besides, who steals and then strolls home like it aint nothing?

Lets be real, who here hasn't gotten into it with a store clerk whether it involves price or something else? WHy don't they interview that store clerk and find out happened, then interview his friend and see if the story adds up.

Yeah... I Figured that robbery stuff was nonsense...

The craziest thing in this ENTIRE event is the lengths that their going to to protect ONE cop...

ONE...

This is what I don't understand, there has to be somebody in power who is disgusted by the actions of this cop. Brotherhood be damned, there are limits to loyalty.

There would have to of been a call though. Because there's a video of the "robbery".
No way their going to claim there was a robbery call and an actual video appear out of no where

Then they should release the 911 tape if this call was made. Whether it was or not doesn't even matter, they weren't stopped because of said robbery. They were stopped for walking in the middle of the road.

Last edited:
Serious question, why are most of the PD white in a mostly black county?

why?
because thats what alot of our communities do, we get mistreated and complain. but we wont vote or run for office

just sit back and wait for the equal rights fairy to come and *TING* make everything better

why?
because thats what alot of our communities do, we get mistreated and complain. but we wont vote or run for office

just sit back and wait for the equal rights fairy to come and *TING* make everything better

voting is just as ridiculous. Politics hasnt helped and it wont help.
Money talks, if African Americans practiced group economics. saved money and invested within themselves and hired themselves. It would reap more results than some shady politician whos rackin cash from under the counter and helping "minorities" which include middle aged white women.

You could go as far to say Brown paid for the swishers but was a few dollars short. Dude behind the counter came around and tried to tell him but Brown wasn't having it that day and shoved him out the way. Brown and his friend are too calm for it to be a robbery, plus why would they go and try to rob someone knowing there's cameras there without anything to shield their identity. The angered store clerk decided to call police and report the whole thing as a robbery. Maybe I'm reaching, but anything's possible in this situation and we'll never know. 
Same thing I said a few pages back. The way Brown picked up what he dropped was so calm. Didnt rush, anxious or anything. Hand behind his back chillin.
Thats not the body language of someone stealing from a store unless he was a straight G and knew he wouldnt get caught

While police, armed and armored to the hilt, staged a paramilitary operation in Ferguson, Missouri this week, the officer who started it all had already left town. Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, a six year veteran who shot and killed Michael Brown on Saturday, was nowhere to be found when USA Today reporters visited his home in Crestwood, Missouri today. A police officer stationed in front of Wilson’s home told the paper that “Wilson and his family left days ago,” USA Today  reported.

Yamiche Alcindor, Marisol Bello and Aamer Madhani reported for USA Today:

A neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said that Wilson had moved into the neighborhood less than a year ago. She described him as ” tall and slim” and that she would see him walking his dog in the neighborhood of mostly single-story brick homes. She said she didn’t know he was the cop until this morning when Crestwood police informed residents that he was involved and the neighborhood would be getting attention.

Another neighbor, Ron Gorski, said he hopes Wilson gets a fair break.

“He’s a young guy,” Gorski said of Wilson. “Things happen and it’s a complicated situation. I feel for the family and the entire country.”

Complicated, sure. If police response thus far has been any indication, Wilson’s neighbors ought to be more concerned about the “fair break” Brown and his family and community will get.
http://colorlines.com/archives/2014/08/ferguson_officer_darren_wilson_fled_town_days_ago.html

Julius Wrek

Last edited:
And hospital report or discharge summary. I assume that would have been standard protocl in a situation like this no?
Not sure if your being sarcastic, but the surveillance footage doesn't look like a robbery. It looks more like a dispute over something. I know I shouldn't make inferences from that vid, but if I was going to rob a corner store that I probably frequent several times a week. I would go out for a lot more than some cigarellos. Besides, who steals and then strolls home like it aint nothing?

Lets be real, who here hasn't gotten into it with a store clerk whether it involves price or something else? WHy don't they interview that store clerk and find out happened, then interview his friend and see if the story adds up.

i never said a word about ROBBING anyone

you do however, see the 'gentle giant' yoking up the store clerk

and i have no idea what issues you're having at a convenience store but ive never 'gotten into it' with a clerk, much less a physical confrontation

and im an adult i dont get into that childish sarcasm nonsense on here, i mean what i say

Of course they'll make an excuse on why the cop doesn't have any hospital records, This dude has to be family to some higher ups in Missouri. 

Any word on the store employees calling into Ferguson PD to report a robbery?

EDIT: Has anyone even made contact with the store owner and employees to see if they made a call into Ferguson PD?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom