Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Any word on the store employees calling into Ferguson PD to report a robbery?
A lot of people about a dozen pages back said that the store owner never filed a report.

Im still trying to find a credible source for this though, and my google-fu has been failing drastically.

A lot of people about a dozen pages back said that the store owner never filed a report.

Im still trying to find a credible source for this though, and my google-fu has been failing drastically.
there's an incident report.... 

the store owner is set to speak sometime before 5pm ET 

Those saying voting is ridiculous must also be saying they don't believe in the political system. IDK, I'd first have to see what would happen if those talking all that chatter tried to actually vote and get others out to vote. I mean, last time we had a major voting campaign we voted in Obama, so it worked there. Most people don't truly understand the process, voting in national elections is cool but it's in the local and state elections where the politics that effect lives happen. Go home and vote your congressmen out, there is a vote for something every year but people only go out once every four years for the sexiest vote, people need to start paying attention to their school superindent, even if they don't have kids, to their comptroller, their city council. At the very least, with local politics you can reach out and touch the politicians and the consequence are more immediate.

Reports said the cop said he didn't know Mike Brown was a robbery suspect.

He stopped them because they were walking in the middle of the street.

Just up on yahoo.

I've been looking as well and I haven't found anything concrete either. Looks like no one got in contact with the store owners or employees to get their side of the story of what happened in the video.

there's an incident report.... 

the store owner is set to speak sometime before 5pm ET 
What news outlet will this be on? CNN hasn't touched on it. But im sure the police paid the owner under the table to make it seem like a robbery even though BOTH men entered the store with no weapons and unmasked. 

Those saying voting is ridiculous must also be saying they don't believe in the political system. IDK, I'd first have to see what would happen if those talking all that chatter tried to actually vote and get others out to vote. I mean, last time we had a major voting campaign we voted in Obama, so it worked there. Most people don't truly understand the process, voting in national elections is cool but it's in the local and state elections where the politics that effect lives happen. Go home and vote your congressmen out, there is a vote for something every year but people only go out once every four years for the sexiest vote, people need to start paying attention to their school superindent, even if they don't have kids, to their comptroller, their city council. At the very least, with local politics you can reach out and touch the politicians and the consequence are more immediate.

Im saying group economics, investing in your own community communally would reap more benefits than any local election.
Politicians love to attract the black vote but what do they end up getting nothing. Blacks are a pawn for number and nothing more. Yes we voted for obama great. obama has done a lot of good and bad depending on what tax bracket you fall into but that is merely the beginning.

mean.gif
@ those entire situation

What news outlet will this be on? CNN hasn't touched on it. But im sure the police paid the owner under the table to make it seem like a robbery even though BOTH men entered the store with no weapons and unmasked. 
not sure... but I heard the info on MSNBC. I'll let y'all know if and when it comes on. 

Im saying group economics, investing in your own community communally would reap more benefits than any local election.
Politicians love to attract the black vote but what do they end up getting nothing. Blacks are a pawn for number and nothing more. Yes we voted for obama great. obama has done a lot of good and bad depending on what tax bracket you fall into but that is merely the beginning.

you're right

but at the same time
if blacks outnumber whites by over 60% in the LOCAL area
they're doing themselves a disservice by thinking its all rigged and NOT voting

not only that
dodging voting goes hand and hand with not being selected for Jury duty
another scapegoat that the jury selections are unfair

one thing leads to another and another

i agree with what you said tho

that whole "the vote does nothing" argument is played. They voted for the 14th amendment, they voted for the civil rights amendment, they voted for womans suffrage, they voted for everything in America, it is our responsibility as a republic to make sure we vote for the right people, to hold politicians accountable. I guarantee if every person on capital hill had thousands of constituents on their front lawn demanding they pass a bill they would pass it. Their sons and daughters walking past protesters every morning, their wives complaining about protestors on their lawn...make it personal, its personal for you, so why not for them? They are a million miles away so nothing they do is personal for them, you have to make it personal, and if they don't do what their constituents say then they will lose their jobs. The vote is America's hedge against anarchy, throwing our hands up and saying it's ineffective doesn't help.

Group economics is a great idea, but how are we going to distribute the money? A vote...people would vote on what schools to help, what roads to build...so the vote is a powerful tool but we often fail to use it correctly.

This will happen again and we'll be back on here talking about the same situation with a different person, in a different area.
It already have in LA

More then likely they threatend deportation or some sort

you're right

but at the same time
if blacks outnumber whites by over 60% in the LOCAL area
they're doing themselves a disservice by thinking its all rigged and NOT voting

not only that
dodging voting goes hand and hand with not being selected for Jury duty
another scapegoat that the jury selections are unfair

one thing leads to another and another

i agree with what you said tho

that whole "the vote does nothing" argument is played. They voted for the 14th amendment, they voted for the civil rights amendment, they voted for womans suffrage, they voted for everything in America, it is our responsibility as a republic to make sure we vote for the right people, to hold politicians accountable. I guarantee if every person on capital hill had thousands of constituents on their front lawn demanding they pass a bill they would pass it. Their sons and daughters walking past protesters every morning, their wives complaining about protestors on their lawn...make it personal, its personal for you, so why not for them? They are a million miles away so nothing they do is personal for them, you have to make it personal, and if they don't do what their constituents say then they will lose their jobs. The vote is America's hedge against anarchy, throwing our hands up and saying it's ineffective doesn't help.

Group economics is a great idea, but how are we going to distribute the money? A vote...people would vote on what schools to help, what roads to build...so the vote is a powerful tool but we often fail to use it correctly.

I see what you guys are saying and i agree . Valid points. +1

U stay in the bay
Sf to be exact
Lets meet up so I can whoop yo ***
U mean to tell me stealing swishers justifies getting killed
U a straight sucka
What's yo location
I'm off work in 2 hours

Lol bruh! [emoji]128514[/emoji] The amount of turnt in your system tho [emoji]128557[/emoji]

why was this ******* cop allowed to leave town while there's an "ongoing investigation" going on???

this ongoing investigation excuse was used by the police chief earlier this week to keep his name from being released

this is enraging

man, get Crump the **** up off my television.... 

I need to check this dudes resume and see why he's becoming the attorney of choice in these cases 

why was this ******* cop allowed to leave town while there's an "ongoing investigation" going on???

this ongoing investigation excuse was used by the police chief earlier this week to keep his name from being released

this is enraging
Circling the wagons around "one of their own".

Fraternal Order of Murderers.

Julius Wrek

this is enraging
Same question I got. And I'm still waiting for the swollen face pictures.

Back
Top Bottom