Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

i iuno the initial shots were from a distance and iuno that state laws etc.. in the danger zone. but he wasnt up close. Like i said after those shot did he charge try to attack him and again somehow fell short at a distance to which he was lowered at waist height,knee/crouching position to which wuick reaction the cop was able to point down and split decision let off the shots
Depending how quickly the shots were made in succession, it's possible that Brown lurched forward after being initially hit in his right arm, and then got hit in the head as he was going down.

#1.. Your trolling

#2 The facts are the facts cant deny witnesses, autopsy, cop left town cant be found, once again mutliple witnesses, suspect handling of the case, threw Mike in the back of SUV, didnt release his clothes, the way cops are treating protesters and news media, the video i post a few post above from st louis cop trying to get a teen to frame somebody with a gun and the list goes on.

After all of these FACTS if your still beliveing the cop your either a racist, stereotyper, cop, somebody who cant think logically, a troll or friend or family of the shooter

I'm trolling for including myself in the topic about the entry and exit wounds? Ummm ok?

Once again the only facts we have are Mike Brown was shot 6 times with the fatal shot being on the top of his head

It's been established this officer is a murderer

Can you quote me siding with a murderer? Saying he was doing his job? That Mike Brown did something wrong? No you can't, get off my back.

Awesome how dude being interviewed on MSNBC was talking about how the looters and troublemakers were augmented on tv reports and they straight cut him off to distract from the point he was trying to make 
mean.gif

I'm keeping an eye on what these cops ready to do out ferguson...that's a small town, if they start shooting at the ppl I think the bigger majority black cities might take notice, police might need to be on alert ...chi, Detroit, baltimore, n.o. Etc already shoot back at police...it don't take much...

No it's not pretty straightforward,  Now you're just making up facts as you go along.

"Baden, also the former New York City medical examiner, told the Times that Brown was shot from a distance, explaining that no gunpowder suggesting point-blank gunfire was found on Brown’s body."

That's consistent with witness statements who said Brown was shot by the cop from a distance.

Ah cool, cop must have been airborne directly above Brown shooting down at his head...yup.

Depending how quickly the shots were made in succession, it's possible that Brown lurched forward after being initially hit in his right arm, and then got hit in the head as he was going down.
um unlikely the range of the shots would suggest they were in succession. Standard officer weapons dont have a auto or semi burst. But considering the distance and the pattern of shots... considering the initial distance. A few shots were from the distance. And if he did dive lunge towards him then he let off the/some shots as he was (brown in movement) and i guess he suggesting he tried to reach towards him after those shots to which he let off the last fatal shot

"Josie" sounded like she was super nervous giving her recollection of what officer Darren Wilson supposedly told her happened.

Darren said Mike punched him, and caused his gun to go off while grabbing for it.

Said Mike Brown taunted him, then bum rushed him, after shooting Mike kept coming, so he had to be on something, so he shot him in the forehead

-source: "Josie" Darren's close friend per FOXnews/ Oreilly Factor

Last edited:

Only way that could fly is if they find some type of drug in this kids system, nobody in their right mind, let alone an 18 year old unarmed kid would rush a cop while getting hit with bullets.

"Josie" sounded like she was super nervous giving her recollection of what officer Darren Wilson supposedly told her happened.

Darren said Mike punched him, and caused his gun to go off while grabbing for it.

Said Mike Brown taunted him, then bum rushed him, after shooting Mike kept coming, so he had to be on something, so he shot him in the forehead

Does this coward even have legal representation?....or there is no need?...can't the family bring up charges?...

All this can be defused with the simple arrest of Darren Wilson. ALL OF THIS.

Dawg it doesn't make any sense, why would a state waste so many resources, THE NATIONAL GUARDDDD for sakes! To back up ONE cop!?...who is this dude...geez

Got this from a diff forum, can't confirm if true or not but I've been seeing more and more posts like this lately.

"Here's the inside scoop on the latest voilence in St. Louis. There's a lot of buzz on the ground about a communist group that's bussing members into Ferguson from Chicago. The Revolution Club Chicago members provoked the police with Molotov cocktails the night of August 13th while the local protesters peacefully protested. That's when police then responded with gas and flash grenades. Their reported goal is to make the protests go super-violent, spread across the region, and spark a revolution. They are said to visibly stand out from the local protesters in how they respond to police and intimidate reporters when photos and video are taken of them. Expect to hear more about this in the coming days."

I can't believe this is what journalism is coming too. An unknown, faceless person who says they're nothing but a 'close friend' calling into national news all for one man :smh:

She sounded nervous because she was trying to recite a lie. All the "umm's" in her statement should automatically discredit her account of what she had been "told" yet America is ready to accept that as proper portrayal of what happened and want to discredit eye witnesses.

Darren Wilson has buried himself with the whole "charging" statement he's been putting out. That will get ripped apart in court....that is if he makes it to one.

No it's not pretty straightforward,  Now you're just making up facts as you go along.

"Baden, also the former New York City medical examiner, told the Times that Brown was shot from a distance, explaining that no gunpowder suggesting point-blank gunfire was found on Brown’s body."

That's consistent with witness statements who said Brown was shot by the cop from a distance.

Ah cool, cop must have been airborne directly above Brown shooting down at his head...yup.

So we should take your word over the doctor the family privately contacted?

Dawg it doesn't make any sense, why would a state waste so many resources, THE NATIONAL GUARDDDD for sakes! To back up ONE cop!?...who is this dude...geez

He's the guy that is going to show all of America how incompetent Ferguson Police and many police in this country have been. Years of causing systematic terror in the neighborhoods of minorities can't end like this for them. This is their last stand of inciting terror in communities before the world sees them as the joke they always have been....

Back
Top Bottom