Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

roll.gif
so that wouldnt explain him getting shot in his right arm and his face huh ok

but you want us to believe he had his hands up

wouldnt he have his hands up still in this position ?
roll.gif

oh i forgot your the cat that saw the picture on twitter of the officer standing over him and shooting him right 

i forgot who i was responding to 

Last edited:
so that wouldnt explain him getting shot in his right arm and his face huh ok
but you want us to believe he had his hands up
wouldnt he have his hands up still in this position ?:rofl:
oh i forgot your the cat that saw the picture on twitter of the officer standing over him and shooting him right 
i forgot who i was responding to 

The girl in your avi has terrible eyebrows

honestly im seeing people divide irl. im seeing coworkers and friends fighting over this realizing theyre on opposite sides of the fence. alot of racists are coming out of hiding. im glad none of my friends are on the wrong side of the fence right now. imo, if the situation in ferguson keeps getting worse... the time to explicitly choose a side will come sooner than later. be prepared to lose some friends...

honestly im seeing people divide irl. im seeing coworkers and friends fighting over this realizing theyre on opposite sides of the fence. alot of racists are coming out of hiding. im glad none of my friends are on the wrong side of the fence right now. imo, if the situation in ferguson keeps getting worse... the time to explicitly choose a side will come sooner than later. be prepared to lose some friends...

Yeah bro, I really can't have ppl around me that think this is ok and the kid deserved it. They gotta gtf out my life

anyone see that dread head on cnn??? we aint worried about no muh ****** national guard 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

its about to go down

Last edited:
Is pretty straight forward...dude was on his knees, head slumped, cop put the gun to the top of his head and blasted him, that bullet went through his eye, jaw, exited under his chin and re-entered at his collarbone...that is gruesome...
No it's not pretty straightforward,  Now you're just making up facts as you go along.

"Baden, also the former New York City medical examiner, told the Times that Brown was shot from a distance, explaining that no gunpowder suggesting point-blank gunfire was found on Brown’s body."

That's consistent with witness statements who said Brown was shot by the cop from a distance.

national guard and police are already starting to clear the streets. state troopers are seemingly leaving, a few of them not saying anything to protestors other than "be careful" bruh...when the officers against you are warning you about the new officers? not a good sign.

thats kinda like in movies or games when the first bad guy dies and u think its over, then they tell you "it wasnt me that you needed to worry about..."

No it's not pretty straightforward,  Now you're just making up facts as you go along.

"Baden, also the former New York City medical examiner, told the Times that Brown was shot from a distance, explaining that no gunpowder suggesting point-blank gunfire was found on Brown’s body."

That's consistent with witness statements who said Brown was shot by the cop from a distance.

thats what i said just from a distant...but the fatal shot was in close range proximity.... the question is during the course of 3/4 shots did he "lunge" towards to the officer to sweep/dive to tackle the officer and in that moment the cop got off shots directly over straight thru his head

Last edited:
"Why they're doing this, I don't know. Because there is no threat here." -- @jaketapper
— Jeff Simon (@jjsimonWP) August 19, 2014
you armchair journalists don't even understand what it's like to watch a water bottle hit a tank. the terror.
— Rembert Browne (@rembert) August 19, 2014
Cops with shotguns rush into crowd to snatch someone. Plastic bottles thrown at them. Lot of guns levelled
— Jon Swaine (@jonswaine) August 19, 2014

the objects that are being thrown are waterbottles...by very few people...landing at the officer's feet.

So, I'm putting increased police training on my list of causes I care about.

Education
Prison system
Police training.

That's it.

Last edited:
i iuno the initial shots were from a distance and iuno that state laws etc.. in the danger zone. but he wasnt up close. Like i said after those shot did he charge try to attack him and again somehow fell short at a distance to which he was lowered at waist height,knee/crouching position to which would make a reaction from the cop be able to point down and split decision let off the shots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom