Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Did they ever confront/arrest the actual looters? Groups of peaceful protesters seem fine. Even the looters seem to just target closed building. I realize it's still a crime. But it's like not they are going house to house and sexually assaulting people. I'm confused by this areas complete unpreparedness in handling this situation from a cops pov.

SON, when she pulled his press thing off "oh anyone can have that"
... what in the world...
mean.gif
mean.gif
 cops looking for any excuse, I hope these dudes get out and get to see what's going on

[h3]First Amendment[/h3]
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petitition the Government for a redress of grievances.

[h3]Fourth Amendment[/h3]
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

these peoples rights as AMERICANS are being violated in plain sight....

Last edited:
 [h3]First Amendment[/h3]
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petitition the Government for a redress of grievances.

[h3]Fourth Amendment[/h3]
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

these peoples rights as AMERICANS are being violated in plain sight....
Yup, n no one in power even gives a **** 
tired.gif

Gunshot victim?
one person shot in hand, got too close to police line
mean.gif
Was that from the gunfight near Tim Pool?

so they show the maybe 30 ppl acting a fool... then turn and show the media as well as 100's of ppl peacefully protesting to which the are attacking... 

I wonder who shot him? And CNN goes on commercial at perfect time...

cops shot him. he got too close to the police line. (has nothing to do with tim pool)

Media is now being forced to leave the area under the guise of 'they're shooting down there' :smh:

this really means, we can't have y'all watching when we really start shooting

Last edited:
Do the cops realize their actions towards the media is what made this whole situation pick up nationally?

And they continue to antagonize them along with the protestors

cops shot him. he got too close to the police line. (has nothing to do with tim pool)

Media is now being forced to leave the area under the guise of 'they're shooting down there' :smh:

this really means, we can't have y'all watching when we really start shooting

Figures. These cops have been ******* up left and right. And Darren Wilson triggered all of this. Find him and exact justice someone...

That Bundy fella had snipers aiming at officers...still alive.

St.Louis wants the murderer to be arrested...they get shot at, tear gassed and civil rights broken. 

Amurica is a P.O.S.

I wish I had some sort of military training and bust an expendables on Ferguson, give control to the protestors till that coward is arrested. 

If cops die during this fiasco...I say it's well deserved.

Do the cops realize their actions towards the media is what made this whole situation pick up nationally?

And they continue to antagonize them along with the protestors
again my thing is which ppl will bs and try to justify the police arent attacking the few ppl on CAMERA trying to attack them etc.... they are ignoring them and attacking taking shots at the peaceful protesters and media

Sad truth unfolding before our eyes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom