Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I remember when my momma took me to church this kid sparyed his moms pepper spray. Cleared out the entire building. I can only imagine how bad this tear gas is :smh:

theyre saying police are doing a tactical sweep. BUT FOR WHAT!? WHO ARE THEY LOOKING FOR? police doing **** just to do ****. theyre terrorizing this neighborhood

you aint hear, apparently the protesters have semis shooting at the em
mean.gif
and theyre gonna find these shooters in peoples backyards? just like last night when police "retaliated" cuz they were being shot at.. and then figured out afterwards it was fireworks.... right.

Tactical sweeping of yards and homes now? Huge overreach of power. They're acting like the cops the one who died.

The media, the lights, the attention, (unfortunately) it encourages the more violent protestors to act out, to act up, and to act a fool.

One of the Producers from MSNBC is on the street with her phone cam for this reason. She said the non-violent protestors are telling her the Media is like gas on a fire. It's encouraging bad behavior
Exactly.  Looters, pretenders, whatever.  Everyone wants a piece of this, for whatever reason and all it does is escalate the situation.  Don't people have jobs, or something else better to do than to loiter around and instigate retaliation?  Why don't these people spend time rebuilding the community or something, instead of joining the circus.

This fake deep old black man on Vice :rofl: I hate it when old black people be giving monologues talking about nothing and you just have to listen :lol:

Also, cops are going to do SWAT raids :smh:

Man that freelance photographer. Dude looked like he was dead, that tear gas must be brutal.

"Once it takes ahold of your lungs, all you can think about is your lungs"

Dudes shirt looked like he got hit directly in the chest with the canister.

Back
Top Bottom