Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

benzino should sell his lv gear and donate that money to charity

that ain't nothing, but a call for attention. "hey guys look at me!"

******* dweeb

wonder what the blu blockers rapper is up to these days

someone get him on the phone

Last edited:
You can feel yourself becoming negative and racist. 

people in this thread don't want to hear that... 

if I had to deal with a bunch of Chief Keefs and Yung Thugs everyday I'd probably be feeling some kind of way too... 

same way dudes on here always feeling some type of way about women because some THOT did them dirty 

racism is alive and well, no denying that, just saying that all negative white/black altercations aren't based on racism... a lot are fueled by past experiences 

5mGCCCK.jpg

You can feel yourself becoming negative and racist. 
people in this thread don't want to hear that... 

if I had to deal with a bunch of Chief Keefs and Yung Thugs everyday I'd probably be feeling some kind of way too... 

same way dudes on here always feeling some type of way about women because some THOT did them dirty 

racism is alive and well, no denying that, just saying that all negative white/black altercations aren't based on racism... a lot are fueled by past experiences 
The problem with your comparison is that police officers are supposed to deal with and treat everyone the same, regardless of skin color, hair style or style of dress.

Police officers have the ability to **** up your life from a legal aspect based solely on their biases, regardless of where they originated from (racism or on-the-job experiences).  

That isn't okay.  If you aren't able to tuck those biases away and approach every civilian you interact with as a PERSON and not a past experience (which really just means stereotype), you shouldn't be a cop.

I'm not going to say that cops have an easy job.  They clearly don't.  And yes, I know that they're human and we all have our personal biases.  But again, they're supposed to be professionals who "protect and serve" the citizens of our country in a fair and just manner.  Treating someone a certain way because your past interactions with someone you perceive as being similar is NOT being fair and just.  You've already pre-judged them as being a certain type of way.  And ultimately, I think THAT is what the main issue is in Ferguson.  People are tired of being perceived as a threat simply for being black. 

Nothing wrong with a black person having money or even attempting to speak out for something. 
not at all. but perhaps some people who have more credibility and/or pull should contribute. there's a lot of silence all around
I hear ya and I completely understand where and others are coming from on the matter.  However, as long as Nelly or Benzino aren't taking cameras from their individual TV shows out there for personal publicity then I don't think anyone is in a position to really knock what they are attempting to do.  I always believe that something is better than nothing. 

not at all. but perhaps some people who have more credibility and/or pull should contribute. there's a lot of silence all around
Lebron James? 
nerd.gif
it certainly wouldn't hurt if more people in his position voiced their opinions on the matter

just cause you're rich and privileged and/or a celebrity doesn't mean you don't have a grasp on issues like this.  just voice it in the right way so as to not draw criticism from people who are willing to discredit/dismiss you for those reasons alone

like for instance don't post a selfie like benzino did as if you're some superhero about to save the day because it comes off as grandstanding

Last edited:
I don't see how it's a protest anymore. It's disorganized and pretty idiotic, not to mention chaotic. You have a bunch of 'free lancers' and media folks making it even more worst. Then you have those few that are there to instigate things. Guys just loitering around trying to bait the police. It's as if they have nothing better to do, than to get into some confrontation.

Funny thing is, all this talk about people losing their constitutional rights is BS, and how innocent the people are. If Brown had respected the 'laws' of society, he wouldn't have robbed the store, let a lone disregarded traffic laws in the first place. This is a total mess and tough to see, but please always look at both sides before carrying a presupposition. Outs.

This is so stupid. The protests during the day have been peaceful and positive. Full of love and support. Night time is when he'll breaks loose, and thus far it happens right street police start tripping EVERY night.

And you saying that people's rights bring infringed is bs shows you either haven't been watching but wanna pretend like you were to throw out your opinion, or you don't even know your rights. Walking down your own residential street isn't a crime either.

Glad you're out tho. Go back to whatever made up world you live in lol

The problem with your comparison is that police officers are supposed to deal with and treat everyone the same, regardless of skin color, hair style or style of dress.

Police officers have the ability to **** up your life from a legal aspect based solely on their biases, regardless of where they originated from (racism or on-the-job experiences).  

That isn't okay.  If you aren't able to tuck those biases away and approach every civilian you interact with as a PERSON and not a past experience (which really just means stereotype), you shouldn't be a cop.

I'm not going to say that cops have an easy job.  They clearly don't.  And yes, I know that they're human and we all have our personal biases.  But again, they're supposed to be professionals who "protect and serve" the citizens of our country in a fair and just manner.  Treating someone a certain way because your past interactions with someone you perceive as being similar is NOT being fair and just.  You've already pre-judged them as being a certain type of way.  And ultimately, I think THAT is what the main issue is in Ferguson.  People are tired of being perceived as a threat simply for being black. 
we should all treat people the same

all im saying is we regularly assume **** about people and size them up.... 

so if the people you're supposed to protect and serve are already feeling some type of way about you, it's not hard for me to believe that this makes them feel some kind of way in return... 

that's all... not excusing them and im aware that police should be held to a higher standard given their power 

tQuote:
Operation Ferguson  @OpFerguson
Follow

According to the Washington Post the Anonymous petition to enact "Mike Brown's Law" is now the number one on the White House web site.
This is for the mounted cameras yeah?
whether it's true or not i don't know, but i read on grasswire, i believe, that this police dept has/had a bunch of dash cams that were never installed for whatever reason

it should be a requirement of all police depts at the very least, if not, in addition, having police officers wear cameras on their uniforms. i'm sure the more crooked elements in police depts will figure out a way around that, but as the stakes get higher, police should have to adhere to stricter conduct & ethical rules. they're completely unaccountable and should be held to higher standards and codes than ordinary civilians. it's tiring how much cops can get away with

You want me to show you the video he is talking about.
It's 2 black dudes talking, and one dude says, "yea man he's was running away, and turned around and ran back towards the officer"
I've seen the video but please repost it so I can confirm this exactly what was said
Here are 2 videos on the scene.

:50seconds into the first video matches to the 6:50 mark in the second video(the full video)

This is what @TDK GANG was corroborating when he said "you do know this Mike Brown bum rushed the police"

This is the full video

Interesting article by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Good read. 

http://time.com/3132635/ferguson-coming-race-war-class-warfare/

we should all treat people the same

all im saying is we regularly assume **** about people and size them up.... 

so if the people you're supposed to protect and serve are already feeling some type of way about you, it's not hard for me to believe that this makes them feel some kind of way in return... 

that's all... not excusing them and im aware that police should be held to a higher standard given their power 
Cops dont "protect and serve" in the hood fam.

They will ALWAYS feel some type of way. Usually their very presence serves to make matters much worse. 

You should not become a cop if you cannot handle the stress that comes along with it. That's just one of the major problems were having now. 

Last edited:

tQuote:
Operation Ferguson  @OpFerguson
Follow

According to the Washington Post the Anonymous petition to enact "Mike Brown's Law" is now the number one on the White House web site.
This is for the mounted cameras yeah?
whether it's true or not i don't know, but i read on grasswire, i believe, that this police dept has/had a bunch of dash cams that were never installed for whatever reason

it should be a requirement of all police depts at the very least, if not, in addition, having police officers wear cameras on their uniforms. i'm sure the more crooked elements in police depts will figure out a way around that, but as the stakes get higher, police should have to adhere to stricter conduct & ethical rules. they're completely unaccountable and should be held to higher standards and codes than ordinary civilians. it's tiring how much cops can get away with
Agreed.

To add on about cops getting around it, I posted a story of a shooting down in NO where the cop turned off their camera prior to shooting guy, once in the head. 

It would be best served if it was possible they could not control whether or not the camera is recording during their shift 

Interesting article by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Good read. 

http://time.com/3132635/ferguson-coming-race-war-class-warfare/

Cops dont "protect and serve" in the hood fam.

They will ALWAYS feel some type of way. Usually their very presence serves to make matters much worse. 

You should not become a cop if you cannot handle the stress that comes along with it. That's just one of the major problems were having now. 
that's my point... you're putting ALL cops from ALL hoods in a bucket 

it's not cool to do that... there are far more good cops than their are bad ones ... the good ones get no recognition and the bad ones make the headlines -- America don't care about good ****... we want to argue and be divided on the bad ... that's what sells and draws attention 

I mentioned your last comment in a post last week --- the process to become a cop is flawed... 

the department is basically just looking for warm bodies to patrol the streets because it's not a desirable job....it's dangerous, the pay isn't great, etc etc 

so ppl are being put into these positions that are not ready and/or are not equipped to be what they should be 

it's also full of people that join for the wrong reason.... they just want to legally kick someone's *** and be "the boss" 

Back
Top Bottom