Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

That's your right to feel that way, I can even understand how one WOULD feel that way, feeling a type of way, no matter the reason, doesn't make it right.
I however, don't share the same thoughts on the matter, that you have.

And that's okay, that's life, I'm just telling you how I feel about it.
We understand that's how you feel. But we're also saying that if you educated yourself a bit more, your opinions would (possibly) change.
You mean, if I adopted the same views as you, that my opinions would change?

Because you have no idea of MY struggle, or my parents, or my grandparents.

Your opinion on my education is purely speculative, and based on your perspective, which is also your reality.

My education isn't rivaled commonly.

I just don't understand how people can't be outraged right now. A kid is dead over almost nothing. In response to some protests, these over-funded, bloated, sack of **** police men tried to play soldier, and nothing has made this situation better. 

Just forget history, forget prejudice, everything. If you just look at the situation as it is, it's bad. Compounded with everything else, it's disgusting. I'm not defending the looters- who is? But clearly they were just the bubbling over of a pot that is set at full boil.

But I'm off it. I don't want to fight with you guys about what's right and wrong, Time changes all things.

And us arguing or differing at this moment will go in circles.

I can respect how you guys feel and that struggle as well, for real.

Disagreeing on a few things shouldn't separate us as a whole

You mean, if I adopted the same views as you, that my opinions would change?
Because you have no idea of MY struggle, or my parents, or my grandparents.

Your opinion on my education is purely speculative, and based on your perspective, which is also your reality.
My education isn't rivaled commonly.

No, I just don't see how anyone who knows about the history of race relations and the police in this country would have the same opinions as you do. I don't care if you have the same views, and you don't even know my views. You could be a neurosurgeon and your entire family have PhD's for all I care and still sound completely ignorant on social issues.

Last edited:
But I'm off it. I don't want to fight with you guys about what's right and wrong, Time changes all things.
And us arguing or differing at this moment will go in circles.

I can respect how you guys feel and that struggle as well, for real.
Disagreeing on a few things shouldn't separate us as a whole

Appreciate that.

And I agree. Division is the last thing we need.

Its not about pushing a view. It's about me as a person, not judging groups as a whole, based of the actions of a few.
That's it.
I don't approve on anyone hating on all Cops  in their  entirety anymore than I approve of all Cops profiling blacks in their entirety. It goes hand in hand, no matter the discrimination involved. It's wrong, it's ignorant, and it's small minded.

It's not worth it to argue about any of that. A fair number of us feel the same as you do as far as discrimination and ignorance being wrong no matter the source. People aren't trying to be at about it.

The sad reality is that an unarmed 18 year old kid got killed by a cop, likely a racist cop, for no justifiable reason. Nobody should dispute that it was excessive use of force and police cynicism shouldn't even come into play.

You're wasting your time trying to address anything other than what the select few constantly posting are saying. There just going to report you and label you a white supremacist.

Did anyone catch the press conference that they were saying was coming lastnight, early this morning rather?

I'd like to see that

Or was that BS?

frown.gif

mean.gif

C'mon man...

Give that cop up.

Wow! @ that video. We know exactly why Ferguson pd trying hard to drag MB name through the dirt. I'm happy that this situation happened in broad daylight. Somebody has do have video of the actual shooting.

Last edited:
Here are 2 videos on the scene.
:50seconds into the first video matches to the 6:50 mark in the second video(the full video)

This is what @TDK GANG
was corroborating when he said "you do know this Mike Brown bum rushed the police"

This is the full video

Again, I have watched this video about 7 times. At the 2:40 mark you here a man in the crowd scream "he had his hands up and they still shot him" at the 4:38 mark you here one men around the guy recording mention that the police officer was still shooting at Michael Brown while he was on the ground. The guy also mentions that Michael Brown came at the cop and corrected himself from "running" to coming at the cop.

Again no one please come in here and even think for one second the pig Darren Wilson was innocent or acted in self defense. Everything you need to know about the shooting and how incompetent the police were by leaving his body out in the street long enough for a gathering to form and a 10 minute video to be recorded is in that footage. Again DO NOT FOR ONE SECOND TYPE ANYTHING IN DARREN WILSON'S DEFENSE.

Are you guys willing for contribute to the children of Ferguson? Yes peaceful protest is necessary but so is money.

Kids out there had their 1st day of school cancelled due to this unrest. As many of you know a lot of kids in that area get their only meals for the day from public schools.

Please donate

#feedferguson
#FEEDTHESTUDENTS

https://fundly.com/feed-the-students-of-ferguson

Thanks

If people want to be real, then be real

Cops profiling and stereotyping blacks as a whole is no different than

Blacks profiling all Cops and stereotyping them as a whole.

You can't be mad at all Cops for stereotyping all Blacks

Then turn around and Judge all Cops based of the actions of a few.

What about this makes one better than the other, or does it make them both equally ignorant?

No one non-black cop has walked in a black mans shoes, and No one non-cop black has walked in a White Cops shoes.

Don't be the same kind of way, or be that way, but don't be upset that someone of a different race than you, feels prejudice towards you based on how they get judged, too, by you.
you don't see a difference?

someone stereotypes a cop and says oh he's racist or is a bully and abuses his power. the end.

cop stereotypes black kid and hassles him arrests him worse case scenario: see thread title. and this cop is pretty much on vacation.

i see you troll a lot here on NT, but some of your posts make sense. THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM.

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN COPS STEREOTYPING YOUNG BLACKS AND YOUNG BLACKS STEREOTYPING COPS. 

If people want to be real, then be real

Cops profiling and stereotyping blacks as a whole is no different than

Blacks profiling all Cops and stereotyping them as a whole.

You can't be mad at all Cops for stereotyping all Blacks

Then turn around and Judge all Cops based of the actions of a few.

What about this makes one better than the other, or does it make them both equally ignorant?

No one non-black cop has walked in a black mans shoes, and No one non-cop black has walked in a White Cops shoes.

Don't be the same kind of way, or be that way, but don't be upset that someone of a different race than you, feels prejudice towards you based on how they get judged, too, by you.
you don't see a difference?

someone stereotypes a cop and says oh he's racist or is a bully and abuses his power. the end.

cop stereotypes black kid and hassles him arrests him worse case scenario: see thread title. and this cop is pretty much on vacation.

i see you troll a lot here on NT, but some of your posts make sense. THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM.

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN COPS STEREOTYPING YOUNG BLACKS AND YOUNG BLACKS STEREOTYPING COPS. 
this.

Are you guys willing for contribute to the children of Ferguson? Yes peaceful protest is necessary but so is money.

Kids out there had their 1st day of school cancelled due to this unrest. As many of you know a lot of kids in that area get their only meals for the day from public schools.

Please donate

#feedferguson
#FEEDTHESTUDENTS

https://fundly.com/feed-the-students-of-ferguson

Thanks

Thanks for this.

RIP to the kid n my condolences to the family. 18 years young n already gone, another life wasted. 
mean.gif

What pisses me off most about this is dude wasn't given his due process. The cop played judge, jury, n executioner. The sad part is the cop will be suspended with  pay, basically a vacation all for killing someone. Then an investigation  will be conducted n either: A) He will be found to have done no wrong; simply doing what he is trained to do. OR  B) Be brought in for some BS manslaughter charges, ask for a change in venue, due to bad press n win his trial; evading jail time n any monetary penalties (It will be paid for by the public; insult to injury). The victim's family will be given a formal apology  n many will try to exploit the situation for their own gain. All the while, this young man's family, most importantly his mother n father, will be left with questions as to how/why this happened. They will be paraded around on news networks for ratings, all the while being used as the flavor of the week in the fight against oppression, injustice, what have you. He will become another statistic n cautionary tale that will be used by the talking heads on TV on how A) Our inner cities are in such turmoil (The same ol' BS no one cares to DO  anything about) OR B) Another example on how minorities should know better than to test the law. It's just another media circus looking to gain on the misfortune of others.

What should be done, in my opinion, is the officer(s) involved in the incident should be fired immediately because A) He is a murderer that should be locked in prison OR B) He is clearly incapable of performing his duties while on the job. Also, the department should be required to pay for any funeral costs, therapy or counseling for witnesses n family, n set up a community outreach program, wherein the department can interact with those living within its jurisdiction so as to not promote mistrust between the two parties, all paid for by the offending officer's pension.

It's BS that this keeps happening time after time n punishment is not doled out. The police need to take responsibility kuz all this covering up only leads to further problems down the road.
I would simply like to re-quote this post from the very beginning of the thread from @Moe Fab.

This WHOLE situation is absolutely unbelievable. But you know what, this REALLY isn't unbelievable and that is truly sad 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom