Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

To me, there seems to be WAY more outrage over this incident in comparison to what happened to Trayvon Martin. What happened to Martin was unfortunate, but I had a feeling that things would kind of be forgotten (in a sense) not too long after the verdict was reached. Right now, this feels ENTIRELY different....like Brolic Scholar said, this may be the tipping point.

To me, there seems to be WAY more outrage over this incident in comparison to what happened to Trayvon Martin. What happened to Martin was unfortunate, but I had a feeling that things would kind of be forgotten (in a sense) not too long after the verdict was reached. Right now, this feels ENTIRELY different....like Brolic Scholar said, this may be the tipping point.
I think the key difference between these two events is that there are numerous witnesses to Michael Brown's murder.

Yet all these shenanigans ensue.

I'm very glad that people are calling out the machinations of the "smear the victim" campaign though.

Last edited:

I think the key difference between these two events is that there are numerous witnesses to Michael Brown's murder.

However, I'm very proud that people are calling out the machinations of the "smear the victim" campaign.

This and the fact that Brown was killed by a cop and not some wannabe security guard/cop.

tumblr_nakv8poM9A1sf7qbno1_1280.png

tumblr_naiouo51YG1r6m2leo4_1280.png

Last edited:

I'm very glad that people are calling out the machinations of the "smear the victim" campaign though.

The key differences are that there are numerous witnesses and the fact that the shooter is a member of law enforcement whom is sworn to "protect and serve" the public

Last edited:

The key differences are that there are numerous witnesses and the fact that the shooter is a member of law enforcement whom is sworn to "protect and serve" the public
Yes.

I've been aware of this, thank you.

That second shooting is still pretty sketch to me. 

Seems like dude intentionally wanted to be killed by the police.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/near-ferguson-missouri-a-second-man-shot-to-death-by-police/
The chief stated that the two police officers repetitively ordered the man to put down the knife yet instead of doing so, Chief Dotson said that the man supposedly instead responded with a retort for police to shoot him now, “Kill me” he kept repeating.

He also continued to inch closer toward one of the two officers and allegedly came within three to four feet of them. An eyewitness described the scene as looking like it was a “suicide by cop,” added the police chief.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/near-...-shot-to-death-by-police/#V7iKZotGJv21RXrh.99
Funny how they immediately released specific details of this shooting but a week later and no description of what happened with M. Brown 
indifferent.gif

They've really gotta stop with this "molotov cocktail" assertion.

I've seen no  evidence of a single one being thrown or the aftermath of one.

Protestor Curses Out Fox News Reporter For Calling Clashes "Child’s Play"

man was about to get his *** whooped on nat'l tv :lol:

Last edited:
They've really gotta stop with this "molotov cocktail" assertion.

I've seen no evidence of a single one being thrown or the aftermath of one.

They are really reporting it like there's a front line of people just throwing Molotov cocktails nonstop.

Back
Top Bottom