Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Man watching the video was tough. So many people around and the officer gave zero damns. Six shots? That's just crazy. There are too many people in a position of authority that they don't deserve. They don't understand the true gravity of whats been placed on their shoulders. My heart absolutely breaks for a mother and father to have to see their boy sprawled out in the street like that. It scares me because that could easily be anyone I know. Dead men don't tell tales and police protect their own. Where exactly does justice come into play?

Richard "****" Gregory is on Al Jazeera America currently,

really  hope this is uploaded.

Last edited:
Man watching the video was tough. So many people around and the officer gave zero damns. Six shots? That's just crazy. There are too many people in a position of authority that they don't deserve. They don't understand the true gravity of whats been placed on their shoulders. My heart absolutely breaks for a mother and father to have to see their boy sprawled out in the street like that. It scares me because that could easily be anyone I know. Dead men don't tell tales and police protect their own. Where exactly does justice come into play?

I cant even tell you how my mind has literally been rattled by this whole ordeal. I had to talk to my younger brother and tell him to please be careful when he goes out anywhere. True justice won't happen with this case as history has shown us. And I hate that I'm in this thread asking for a man to be killed but Darren Wilson is a murderer that is on the run in compliance with Ferguson PD. Someone off that man.

Last edited:
COINTELPRO lives on

"In the past five days I have been contacted, via one of my most trusted sources, a member of DHS, who is opposed to the events and DHS involvement in Ferguson, Missouri. This source stated that DHS is running the Ferguson Police Department and that their actions are designed to antagonize and to provoke the locals to violence. He further stated that he believed that the ultimate goal is to inflame the local citizens to such a point martial law will be declared.
In and even more shocking revelation, this DHS source stated that the rioting and looting which followed the shooting death of 18 year old, Michael Brown, was encouraged and exacerbated by undercover DHS agents posing as members of the Black Panthers."

When Trayvon Martin was shot and killed last year, Obama said that he could identify with Martin. He took Martin's side. Why isn't Obama expressing the same outrage with regard to the murder of unarmed Michael Brown?
Instead, Obama issues the weakest statement that I have ever witnessed in the face of such horrific violence and goes back to playing golf? Is this his way of the letting the events unfold in the face of DHS provocation? Meanwhile, this President is now doing what he does best.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/dhs-employing-agent-provocateurs-behind-events-ferguson/

Edit-
Don't agree with everything the dude is saying, but he makes some good points and I definitely think that they're are plants among the protestors, and someone unkown is the person actually controlling the police right now

Last edited:
I cant even tell you how my mind has literally been rattled by this whole ordeal. I had to talk to my younger brother and tell him to please be careful when he goes out anywhere. True justice won't happen with this case as history has shown us. And I hate that I'm in this thread asking for a man to be killed but Darren Wilson is a murderer that is on the run in compliance with Ferguson PD. Someone off that man.

I can't cosign on killing Darren Wilson but I can understand your thought process. This is a story that has been told far too many times. Really makes me want to leave this place but unfortunately you can't escape prejudice. I guess I'm just fortunate that in my younger years I never came across an officer with an itchy trigger finger. It seems that's all it takes for a life to be snuffed out.

I was just told that it's standard procedure for Daren Wilson to be paid and for him to be gone out the city like that.

That it's also stand procedure for mike browns body to Be left out like that and shoved into that SUV.

Is this true? I was trying to google procedures but they were very vague. Anyone have any insight? Or where I could find that information

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh  

COINTELPRO lives on
"In the past five days I have been contacted, via one of my most trusted sources, a member of DHS, who is opposed to the events and DHS involvement in Ferguson, Missouri. This source stated that DHS is running the Ferguson Police Department and that their actions are designed to antagonize and to provoke the locals to violence. He further stated that he believed that the ultimate goal is to inflame the local citizens to such a point martial law will be declared.
In and even more shocking revelation, this DHS source stated that the rioting and looting which followed the shooting death of 18 year old, Michael Brown, was encouraged and exacerbated by undercover DHS agents posing as members of the Black Panthers."
I believe everything that he says here.  They set up under cover all the time to break up peaceful protest. They want to give us a glimpse of whats to come. 

A good cop loses the title of good cop when he sees the corruption present in his PD and does nothing to stop it. 
He also usually loses his job too.

Most PD's have some degree of corruption. Accepting gratuities like free coffee because you're a cop is "corruption." Would you battle it for the sake of taking moral high ground. If not, when do you? When is the line crossed?

STOP TALKING ON NIKETALK. GO TO SAINT LOUIS. SEE IT FROM THE STREET. SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. BE APART OF IT, NOT A WATCHER.

Last edited:
Funny how the US is quick to scream "human rights" as an excuse to invade and steal from other countries, but we have some of the nastiest history... my bad, THEY have some of the nastiest history regarding the treatment of people.

This **** is disgusting. Obama. :smh:

We already knew, but the lack of action in light of all of this info is sickening. **** like this has me thinking there really is a martial law agenda.

STOP TALKING ON NIKETALK. GO TO SAINT LOUIS. SEE IT FROM THE STREET. SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. BE APART OF IT, NOT A WATCHER.
plan ticket is $349 from Dallas and I don't have the cash. :frown:

Dead ***... If anyone is driving or there from the D...

On my life I have $100 on gas...

I'll eat noodles and sandwiches the whole way...

Dead *** serious.

Its a 13 hour trip from here.

Here are 2 videos on the scene.
:50seconds into the first video matches to the 6:50 mark in the second video(the full video)

This is what @TDK GANG
was corroborating when he said "you do know this Mike Brown bum rushed the police"

This is the full video

Again, I have watched this video about 7 times. At the 2:40 mark you here a man in the crowd scream "he had his hands up and they still shot him" at the 4:38 mark you here one men around the guy recording mention that the police officer was still shooting at Michael Brown while he was on the ground. The guy also mentions that Michael Brown came at the cop and corrected himself from "running" to coming at the cop.

Again no one please come in here and even think for one second the pig Darren Wilson was innocent or acted in self defense. Everything you need to know about the shooting and how incompetent the police were by leaving his body out in the street long enough for a gathering to form and a 10 minute video to be recorded is in that footage. Again DO NOT FOR ONE SECOND TYPE ANYTHING IN DARREN WILSON'S DEFENSE.

Yea man, evidence is right there. I don't care why he turned around and how you try to imply he "bum rushed" the Officer, that is ****. It's on video, clear as day, what happened. It says he turned around to go toward the officer, but that sounds like a plea for WTF man, stop God Damn shooting me.

Like I said, this is a completely different rage than Traevon, we saw this, and Darren is a dead man walking.
He's out of the USA if he wants to live, if he comes back for trial, someone will pop dude.
And I wouldn't bat an eyelash, don't confuse my comments on "hating all cops is wrong" with, I think this dude deserves anything.

I think this dude deserves whatever he gets, if that's death, hey, he made his bed.

Back
Top Bottom