Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

And whats j cole finna do? A rap song aint changing nothing. A twitter post aint doing nothing. A "HANDS UP" dont mean nothing bruh. The folks in MO doing it the right way. Enough is enough bruh.

What's a black celebrity that has millions of fans some of which over seas bringing attention to an injustice in America gonna do?

C'mon man don't be that guy

Tuesday night in Ferguson

So to recap last night in Ferguson:

Everything is peaceful, protesters are keeping the peace at any signs of rising tension, cops are kinda backing off, and then someone throws a water bottle at the cops and all hell breaks loose.

They know it’s a water bottle, they don’t think it’s a molotov cocktail. But they decide to then bring out the tear gas, mace, flash grenades, and real bullets. They’re attacking citizens, the press, trying to keep them from filming anything. Protesters, children, are begging the journalists to stay, to protect them.

I cannot believe there are still people out there that think there are “two sides” to these protests when the cops are actively trying to kill these people. I cannot believe the press are still trying to put a spin on this story after the cops are actively trying to deter and physically attack  them.

Links to relevant info here  and here.

Via: http://imnothavinit.tumblr.com/

**** just doesn't add up between the autopsy reports so far and the witness accounts... idk
What isn't adding up?
He just doesn't know how to count, that's all.
MGpointblankshot.gif

Last edited:
Everything is peaceful, protesters are keeping the peace at any signs of rising tension, cops are kinda backing off, and then someone throws a water bottle at the cops

View media item 1141979
You know the cops are aggressive, so why the hell would someone do that though? You can't say protestors are keeping peace and then follow it by someone throws something at the cops. That's like pulling the pin on a grenade and then blaming it for going off :smh:

And that's why the cycle never ends.

When I went to  sleep last night the cops had the last of the protesters moved into the "designated protest area", did some more stuff pop off after that ?

When I went to  sleep last night the cops had the last of the protesters moved into the "designated protest area", did some more stuff pop off after that ?
Apparently someone threw a glass bottle of water (since does water comes in glass containers?) that hit absolutely no one...

After that I guess the cops started going crazy baton checking people, shooting REAL bullets, and firing off hella tear gas.

They're attempting a media blackout for reasons unknown. I pray to god the journalist don't leave, they will exterminate those protesters. 

Everything is peaceful, protesters are keeping the peace at any signs of rising tension, cops are kinda backing off, and then someone throws a water bottle at the cops

You know the cops are aggressive, so why the hell would someone do that though? You can't say protestors are keeping peace and then follow it by someone throws something at the cops. That's like pulling the pin on a grenade and then blaming it for going off 
mean.gif

You can't control everybody fam. That is impossible. Too many times people keep linking these random events with the protesters at large.. How can they be blamed for the actions of one man? 

Last edited:
That's cool folks can wait til this fades away like with Zimmerman but I'm saying, all that marching and stupid looting ain't doing anything. It's gotten so bad that we get blatantly dissed in cold Blood, it's eye for an eye time now. Wilson needs to get got, period. He should have been got immediately and if folks are serious he can still be found but there is absolutely no reason he should be breathing anymore. Enough is enough and protesting won't fix this and I'm sick of seeing us be picked off by these punks with no retaliation.

They already killed 100.000.000 black slaves systematically and king leopold played a big part, now it's time to get that Zulu and Ashanti swag on and show them what's good. They know all we gone do is march after that's why they keep doing it but if folks start fighting them back like King Tariq, I guarantee you they will think twice.

Yeah if dudes start getting popped after an incident like this, they for sure will think twice before pulling the trigger, the difference in the investigation and hunt down for the cop killer tho will be huge and laughable, considering Wilson was actually adviced to leave the state when he should be in custody...smh

Have pictures of Wilson even been released or dug up by internet detectives?
Nope. There's a bogus photo of his X-Ray showing an orbital fracture but all photos/videos show dude standing over MB's body 100% okay. 

Last edited:
I saw Cole out there talking to the people, standing at the site of the murder scene.

I also saw Keke Palmer there, she had body guards rush her into the church and rush her out. She wasn't there for anything but a photo op.

I saw Cole out there talking to the people, standing at the site of the murder scene.

I also saw Keke Palmer there, she had body guards rush her into the church and rush her out. She wasn't there for anything but a photo op.
Smh... Preciate the inside info fam.

Stay safe out there man if you're going back to protest, please.

Have pictures of Wilson even been released or dug up by internet detectives?
Nope. There's a bogus photo of his X-Ray showing an orbital fracture but all photos/videos show dude standing over MB's body 100% okay. 
I'm amazed the internet hasn't dug up pics and info on this guy yet...

Also haven't seen anything from "Anonymous" lately... I guess that **** up stalled them pretty good.

I also saw Keke Palmer there, she had body guards rush her into the church and rush her out. She wasn't there for anything but a photo op

Of course. She's a BET employee so she's out there so they can say "We have OUR people down there alongside the protesters!" :smh: I mean she was down there in hot shorts and heels.

The song is dope. Buck is back with the unit too

View media item 1141979
You know the cops are aggressive, so why the hell would someone do that though? You can't say protestors are keeping peace and then follow it by someone throws something at the cops. That's like pulling the pin on a grenade and then blaming it for going off :smh:

The nation has been viewing for 10+ days now how police approach minorities with excessive force. A thrown bottle of water doesn't warrant gun shots or tear gas from police. :smh:

Has ferguson released their autopsy report yet?

View media item 1141979

You're using protestors as a monolithtic term here when it's not.
Some people out there protesting don't give a damn about Mike Brown, and they're sole purpose is to incite riots and get more young black men and women to die.

This also happened live last night :smh:

Last edited:
You're using protestors as a monolithtic term here when it's not.
Some people out there protesting don't give a damn about Mike Brown, and they're sole purpose is to incite riots and get more young black men and women to die.

This also happened live last night :smh:

Man, if anyone ever points a gun at me without justification :smh:
I swear id hunt them down.

Back
Top Bottom