Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

BvddlxvIYAAlGOj.jpg:large

This is master level trolling
laugh.gif

I've also wondered why do white people hate us so bad? 
We both know why.

Also, you have to understand the white supremacist mindset. Melanated people are the biggest threat to their existence. Their genes are recessive. If every white woman on the planet were to cease reproducing with white males...and only with males of color...the "purity" of their race would no longer exist. That's what the entire eugenics movement is about. Maintaining the purity and dominance of their race. In order for that to TRULY happen...they HAVE to eliminate us. 

Man, if anyone ever points a gun at me without justification :smh:
I swear id hunt them down.

Id dare one of those pigs to shoot me while their are 100's of cameras and witnesses around....and they'll be so in their feels they'd do it :smh:

Day 11 and Darren Wilson has still not been indicted. Insane

Last edited:
Cops just rushed in pulled out on us. Keep your hands up or I will blow your brains out is what I was just told by police.
— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli) August 20, 2014
Talib Kweli though. I think I've learned a majority of my info just going through verified tweeters TL's and those Tumblr pages redirecting me places.

S/O to @JuliusWrek  for that list, going to repost it here in a min. 

Last edited:
Cops just rushed in pulled out on us. Keep your hands up or I will blow your brains out is what I was just told by police.
— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli)

August 20, 2014

Talib Kweli though. I think I've learned a majority of my info just going through verified tweeters TL's and those Tumblr pages redirecting me places.

S/O to @JuliusWrek
 for that list, going to repost it here in a min. 

WOW.

They threatened to blowout the brains of 1/2 of Black Star.

...Darren Wilson better flee the country because someone will make an example out of him for all these cops. **** the justice system, somebody blow his brains out.

— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli) August 20, 2014

S/O to @JuliusWrek  for that list, going to repost it here in a min. 
Its funny watching CNN or MSNBC and following twitter at the same time
mean.gif

two completely different stories

If this dude doesn't get indicted these riots will look like a walk in the park compared to what will happen.:smh:
There is no happy ending to this situation im afraid.

Last edited:
— Talib Kweli Greene (@TalibKweli)

August 20, 2014

S/O to @JuliusWrek
 for that list, going to repost it here in a min. 

Top Boy Top Boy

Good looks. I'd like to see that list.

You're using protestors as a monolithtic term here when it's not.
Some people out there protesting don't give a damn about Mike Brown, and they're sole purpose is to incite riots and get more young black men and women to die.

This also happened live last night :smh:

I know damn well this idiot isn't really out there pointing that thing at people :smh:. And they call us animals?

Man, if anyone ever points a gun at me without justification :smh:
I swear id hunt them down.

I hear you bro, but that won't be an easy feat.

Its funny watching CNN or MSNBC and following twitter at the same time :smh:

two completely different stories
View media item 658678

Just like the witness accounts huh?

Kanye circa '06-'07 would've been the most vocal person about this situation.

Kanye now...doesn't want to make the kardashian's feel alienated

Here’s a list of some twitter handles:

Journalists (All of these are either on the ground in Ferguson as I type this or actively covering events in Ferguson, both Brown’s case and the rallies):
Residents/Legislature/Other:
Instagram Accounts:  (TW: Some of these accounts feature graphic video or images of Ferguson events)
Tumblr Accounts:
@Brolic Scholar  

We should try to keep this list floating at the top of every new page so people can just go straight to the information instead of digging through our discussions/arguments/whatever. 

Last edited:
Cool.

I'll copy the list and when I dip in the thread, if I notice it hasn't been posted, I'll reup.

Kanye circa '06-'07 would've been the most vocal person about this situation.

Kanye now...doesn't want to make the kardashian's feel alienated

Kanye isn't the same, bro.

Dude cares more about getting slighted by fashion designers in Paris than something of substance.

When I went to  sleep last night the cops had the last of the protesters moved into the "designated protest area", did some more stuff pop off after that ?

Apparently someone threw a glass bottle of water (since does water comes in glass containers?) that hit absolutely no one...

After that I guess the cops started going crazy baton checking people, shooting REAL bullets, and firing off hella tear gas.

They're attempting a media blackout for reasons unknown. I pray to god the journalist don't leave, they will exterminate those protesters. 

Everything is peaceful, protesters are keeping the peace at any signs of rising tension, cops are kinda backing off, and then someone throws a water bottle at the cops

View media item 1141979

You know the cops are aggressive, so why the hell would someone do that though? You can't say protestors are keeping peace and then follow it by someone throws something at the cops. That's like pulling the pin on a grenade and then blaming it for going off :smh:

And that's why the cycle never ends.

You can't control everybody fam. That is impossible. Too many times people keep linking these random events with the protesters at large.. How can they be blamed for the actions of one man? 

Id hate to play devils advocate here cause this cop deserves everything that happens to him but often times we also blame entire police forces for the actions of a few.

Id hate to play devils advocate here cause this cop deserves everything that happens to him but often times we also blame entire police forces for the actions of a few.

And rightly so. With the disproportionate arrests of black and brown people it's obviously the entire force's fault, not just one individual. Even if an officer isn't the type to abuse his or her power, not doing anything or saying anything about the ones that do keeps ******** like this happening over and over again.

Not attacking you. Just saying.

Someone posted the statistics of arrests, stops and sentencing for Ferguson earlier in this thread. It's crazy how unbalanced the stats are for blacks vs whites. And I'm sure that you can find similar stats all across the country. The attitude of black and brown are just more prone to crime and violence creates a shoot first and ask questions later mentality.

You can't control everybody fam. That is impossible. Too many times people keep linking these random events with the protesters at large.. How can they be blamed for the actions of one man? 
No one around here wants to hear that... NT is the place where I've read "I laugh when i hear a cop got killed".  

People angry about being lumped into a group and then lump someone else into a group before they even blink.

When I went to  sleep last night the cops had the last of the protesters moved into the "designated protest area", did some more stuff pop off after that ?
Apparently someone threw a glass bottle of water (since does water comes in glass containers?) that hit absolutely no one...

After that I guess the cops started going crazy baton checking people, shooting REAL bullets, and firing off hella tear gas.

They're attempting a media blackout for reasons unknown. I pray to god the journalist don't leave, they will exterminate those protesters. 

Everything is peaceful, protesters are keeping the peace at any signs of rising tension, cops are kinda backing off, and then someone throws a water bottle at the cops

You know the cops are aggressive, so why the hell would someone do that though? You can't say protestors are keeping peace and then follow it by someone throws something at the cops. That's like pulling the pin on a grenade and then blaming it for going off 
mean.gif

And that's why the cycle never ends.

I was hoping no one noticed how contradictory that post was 
laugh.gif

Rationalized it as the protesters being a loosely assembled flashpoint group with various intentions vs. Police whom have an established hierarchy with rules and guidelines to follow.

Makes perfect sense to me. Still stand by what I said. 

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think I saw that 65% of the population in ferguson is black so id expect there to be more black arrests in a community made up of mostly black people.

I'm not saying you aren't right in what you're feeling but statistics are always funny cause they can often be skewed to say whatever you want them to say.

Again, I'm not going to pick this thread to play devils advocate cause there's some real **** going on out there in Ferguson.
I hope the protesters can stay safe.
This cop needs to be brought to justice. It's sad all the **** that has to happen in order for him to see a trial.

Back
Top Bottom