Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Tension between the communists and local organizers near the McDonald's. #ferguson pic.twitter.com/0jMWYctR2b
— ANIMALNewYork (@ANIMALNewYork) August 24, 2014
We were talking to a group of young brothers on West Florissant in Ferguson, cops came & arrested 2 for no reason
— Jasiri X (@jasiri_x) August 24, 2014

Wtf RT @deray: Police arrest man for loud music. #ferguson http://t.co/OqyAu0uh3c pic.twitter.com/pt47sQE5pF
— ShordeeDooWhop (@Nettaaaaaaaa) August 24, 2014

Man stuff is sad. I felt racisim 3 times today. I told myself I will go about my normal day but pay attention for once.

seriously I first hand experience stereotype racism today 3 times.

I'm just going to say this.. ...
beer cut off 2am. white dude fumbling trying to find his brand of beer I help him forgetting getting close to 2am but he knows. . get in line we both did, girl says I can't ring you up close to 2am, line behind us white people.

white dude says it's 1:58 making a scene white girl I know my register bla bla. he throw his beer on counter and I do to and we say hurruy and ring it up. she say I try.

I was in line before him , she know. she rung his 3 beers up and it goes through just scanned it, she ring mines and say I told you so to late won't ring up

so I'm like all our 4 beers was together but my 1 beer won't ring up? all the same order because I threw mines with his since he cut in front of me. I was going to give him the money, heck probably pay for his because I thought he we cool since we were talking right before hand and I help him find his beer.

basically it was one order, my one beer and his 3 . she so called hurried up and scanned his 3 knowing dang well I was first in line then scan my beer last then say well, to late, it won't let me.

I'm sitting there with the I can't belive this face. I come to this has station all the time it's behind my house but this 3 rd shift girl is new and she knew what she was doing, she played me

she purposely played me. dude was short a dollar said hold one I got to go to my car, I'm like here u go, I will pay for it(3beers) . I was going to take one and give him other 2 free.

half way out the door a white dude in line gave him a dollar so he beat me to the sale. came back and paid for it.

so I'm like one of these mine. you held me up talking and trying to find your beer and cut in front of me. he like man, these are for my friends knowing he lying cause I know who he is and where he from which he told me already. he needed those beers to drink to go back home 25 min away

anyway im like Wtf. looking dumb shook my head walk out like whatever they will start selling again at 6am. I think same girl will be here and I'm coming back first thing in the morning to make a point. plus I'm getting her fired because I know the head honcho. I'm the morning in 3 hours or so I'm going back up there when they start selling buying a beer and I'm doing the pdiddy take that on her dumb racist but.

I'm tired of helping people . helped the white dude and he played me. But I will see him again cause he ain't from here but a different area and I'm going to confront him.

cashier was racist. she knew what was up. I put my beer with his and she rang his 3 beers then mine and said sorry.

hoped in my caddy truck and off I went

like I said this station is behind my house so I'm there all the time, she is new.

but yep this is one time today I exprience racisim because I know she did it on purpose. I think she was bored and wanted a black man to make a fool of themselves. I said nope hope hin my caddy truck made sure they all saw me and left.

now that I think about itnalot of slick racist stuff happen a lot in just choose to ignore but now I pay attention.

it's whatever. lol I was going to say no wonder you work at a gas station but choose not to.

it's either the white girl mad I never gave her time if day or she is racist. I choose she is rscistbased of her body language and her demeanor.

I'm cool, made me angry but I said to myself, I'm the one driving off in a brand new caddy truck.

earlier in walnart I walk in line return item lady purse was in her cart. she see me walk up and give me a look and grab her purse and put it on counter while talking to lady.

another person help me next to her. I purposely put my cell phone next to white lady. Returning my item and looked at white lady, looked at my cell phone and grab it and throw it in my pocket while looking at her like a thief like she did to me and back away from her like I need my space. the white lady ego hurt. she said "seriously" . lol I said I don't know you. she said whatever, I said exactly........

Man these nt'ers don't know what's it is like to be a black man. in just had to have a talk with my teenage son about Ferguson and eveything because Fox news lady said why are they protesting? is there not a Wal-Mart in their area

sad.. yaw cats don't know what is like to be a black young men never will know

Last edited:
It's the 2 min warning for beer.  Everyone knows it's me, myself and I time. You get your beer and dash to the counter. Not enough time to help others.

It's the 2 min warning for beer.  Everyone knows it's me, myself and I time. You get your beer and dash to the counter. Not enough time to help others.

there was 1 minute left and why ring the white man up first before me when I was first in line

and white dude could had said here man buy this beer from me since you helped me and I caused this issue. now he said screw me.. want to be slick and all

I'm done helping people.

Last edited:
anyone notice how this thread die, but nelly vs mayweather is boming now...
open your eyes

same people in here siding with Ferguson now in the thread dogging mayweathere. same trolls from here now trolling that thread since its black vs black..

Last edited:
Hey yall, been busy the last couple updates but I hear the protest is dying out? any major developments? Thanks in advance

anyone notice how this thread die, but nelly vs mayweather is boming now...
open your eyes

same people in here siding with Ferguson now in the thread dogging mayweathere. same trolls from here now trolling that thread since its black vs black..

This is guy is lame!

Says this right after coming from the Mayweather thread.

50 isn't doing better either, "lost" instead of loss :smh:

I would rather misspell or typo any day over not knowing how to read basic sentences and I think you will agree

"God has blessed me with an unbelievable talent, with fast feet, fast hands, unbelievable defense and a very, very sharp mind"

very sharp mind that can't read...

come on Floyd

really I like all of them but Floyd better leave 50 alone before he end his career and celebrity status

Last edited:
black men. quit replying in this thread, this is want they want....instead keep the Ferguson alive

hawaii50 was trolling in Ferguson thread now he trolling here just one example. hawaii50 to me judging off past post is racisit.They love us fighting against each other

quit hating,dogging and downing each other. That's our problem.

quit falling for these trap post

Then says this. :smh: Btw this will be the 2nd time I posted in this thread... the 1st one is the one before this.

Last edited:
Just a racist doing some more character assassinating of the dead guy. This was expected.
Its not character assassination, they are actually just disbursing facts about Michael, as would the parties for Michael's camp would disburse regarding the officer or police force in that area if they had any. Is it false to say he had a criminal background as a juvenile?

Just a racist doing some more character assassinating of the dead guy. This was expected.
Its not character assassination, they are actually just disbursing facts about Michael, as would the parties for Michael's camp would disburse regarding the officer or police force in that area if they had any. Is it false to say he had a criminal background as a juvenile?
What's his criminal background? Share his rap sheet with us

What are these disturbing facts that justified him being shot by a cop while he was unarmed 6 times?

"Facts" that are in no way relevant to what multiple eyewitnesses have stated they saw, which was Mike Brown retreating, surrendering and being shot 6 times. His juvenile record has nothing to do with that moment. But you know that.

Back
Top Bottom