Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Can't mess with people who watch/listen to FoxFaux news :smh:

i used to watch FoxNews and listen to Rush, Hannity, and Schnitt everyday for 3 years straight

i wanted to understand their viewpoint

i find the conservative mindset amusing only because i did the dirty work of getting into their heads to understand their ********

i can sucessfully engage in debate with them because i understand their view (but dont agree with it)

people said i was crazy but hey you need to hear an opposing view sometimes

i think hearing the opposing view makes you a more well rounded person

i got over getting MAD at these types years ago

Now that the rappers are attacking the ice bucket challenge, let's see how the troll sheep feel about it.

You know, the same thing we said weeks ago but were attacked for saying because ALS is more important than anything else in life.

Can't mess with people who watch/listen to FoxFaux news :smh:

i used to watch FoxNews and listen to Rush, Hannity, and Schnitt everyday for 3 years straight

i wanted to understand their viewpoint

i find the conservative mindset amusing only because i did the dirty work of getting into their heads to understand their ********

i can sucessfully engage in debate with them because i understand their view (but dont agree with it)

people said i was crazy but hey you need to hear an opposing view sometimes

i think hearing the opposing view makes you a more well rounded person

i got over getting MAD at these types years ago

Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly etc. only use those viewpoints because it gets them paid!!

Same way all the republican politicians spew the rhetoric from the far right(Tea Party). It gets them votes!

Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly etc. only use those viewpoints because it gets them paid!!

Same way all the republican politicians spew the rhetoric from the far right(Tea Party). It gets them votes!

you telling me something i dont know?

however the fools the worship these talking heads live by their every word

my experience with listening/watching that mess has helped greatly with logically knocking down their viewpoint because i know where its coming from

it taught me that everything aint hate...hell most aint. alot of its just ignorance and not understanding

i had an uncle once tell me "nothing in this world is STUPID, you just dont understand it"

i dont agree with them, but i understand them....i understand their ignorance

me understanding their ignorance helped me let go of the HATE toward them

i work with alot of these types, i work on a military base. hell i work with 3 PROUD tea party'ers :lol:

Still.....don't under estimate the Republican side. I still remember the Bush vs Kerry election and I was sitting in class at college watching the election on a computer. We all were so positive that he'd lose cause of the bad press on the war and even from the previous election where he won by a margin but coming from CA, I literally had no idea how many states were on Bush's side.

Tons of people listen to O'Rielly and the other shows alike cause there are tons of people with that belief system. I almost feel like I need to get out of CA more cause I literally have no idea how it would feel to not live in a liberal state.

What Killer Mike said on the breakfast club about other countries was spot on.

Me and wife travel a lot and while we were in Spain, taking to the locals, they expressed how "lucky we were" all the while, me and wife, were thinking the same thing of Barcelona.

The humble soup you get visiting the Caribbean countries makes you appreciate America, but that simple way of life attracts us Americans. Little do they know, we're hated in America, and though life may be better here, is it really?

The Game made a song with tons of features.

10643935_740861669307132_900579806_n.jpg
is this suppose to be the new version of self destruction....

What's wrong with making a new "Self Destruction"?

I'm glad people are at least fake protesting. That's better than doing nothing at all.

I would also like to wonder aloud if Lil' Wayne has had any sort of public reaction to any of this.

What's wrong with making a new "Self Destruction"?

I'm glad people are at least fake protesting. That's better than doing nothing at all.

I would also like to wonder aloud if Lil' Wayne has had any sort of public reaction to any of this.
if it has the same sentiments and message along with the movement then cool.... granted im not expecting a new version or a updated version of were all in the same gang (especially considering their arent any notable female mc's, pop artist, rnb singing that are afro centric or conscious) 

but if this is just some social media... hype-train just doing it cause its the in thing ala als bucket challenge then.....

I don't empathize with the guy, but I do feel sorry for him.

I don't feel sorry for him because of the heat he's probably getting from sticking his sellout neck out there to get chopped by anyone with some damned sense, but because he hates himself so much that he began to think like the people that hate him. The sad part is that he's convinced that he's doing the right thing. Poor guy. He'll always be too black to fit in where he wants to and too stupid to use his intellect to help himself and the people that share his ancestry.

Last edited:
In reference to the Deadspin article: Were the 1500 police shootings they've found so far all white cops shooting blacks, or just cops in general shooting at any race?

In reference to the Deadspin article: Were the 1500 police shootings they've found so far all white cops shooting blacks, or just cops in general shooting at any race?

Here's the spreadsheet. It gives some of that info (such as race of victim, if they were armed, etc.), but not all.

In some cases they don't even have the cop's name. There's also another article linked in there that says that the FBI and government in general is doing their best to not let this information get out.

http://gawker.com/what-ive-learned-from-two-years-collecting-data-on-poli-1625472836

Last edited:
Sir San Diego Sir San Diego I'd bet they are doing more than everything they can (FBI etc.) to jam up the list.
If something like this gets put on blast, the PR nightmare that will ensue, man, brutal blow.

And thanks

I made a few post about some black cops that shoot down a unarmed white teen. actually he went to trial but got acquitted

there are several cases of black cops mowing down whites

that's why I say it's not about race but cops in general

Back
Top Bottom