Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

A few outliers do NOT make it less about race. Statistics overwhelming show blacks and Hispanics are the victims of police harassment, from unnecessary search and seizure to brutality.

That's not to negate what happened to that young man in the article you posted, but in general this is an issue of cops, of all colors, mistreating minorities.

A few outliers do NOT make it less about race. Statistics overwhelming show blacks and Hispanics are the victims of police harassment, from unnecessary search and seizure to brutality.

That's not to negate what happened to that young man in the article you posted, but in general this is an issue of cops, of all colors, mistreating minorities.

I think race is ancillary to economic status when it comes to police harassment. It just happens that the two are also linked in the US world.

This is the Atlanta police officer wanted on a murder charge in Hapeville.

Atlanta police officer is wanted by Hapeville police on a murder charge in connection with the death last week of a 26-year-old woman, Channel 2 Action News reported.

According to Channel 2, Tahreem Zeus Rana is the chief suspect in Friday’s death of Vernicia Woodard.

A city worker found Woodard’s body on fire along Elm Street in the south Fulton County town. Investigators believe the body was set on fire to destroy evidence.

Rana, 23, is wanted on murder, arson and kidnapping charges, according to Channel 2.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/report...harge/nhBGj/?ecmp=ajc_social_twitter_2014_sfp

off subject but these cops  
mean.gif

what kind of ragtag operation is that? :smh: That is some real nonsense, they have to be among the most inept police/security. You do a ***** move by kicking him with his back turned, then when he steps to you the first thing you do is draw your gun. Bunch of ******* with badges.

If they aren't going to let someone up because they don't live there, then why not just call the tenant he is there to see to either vouch for the person or come downstairs?

Last edited:

:\

I think race is ancillary to economic status when it comes to police harassment. It just happens that the two are also linked in the US world.

Totally false. The police don't harass minorities based on economic status. It's based on race.

Because it's disproven how a black person in a nice car is disproportionately pulled over.

And no race and economic status aren't related. :smh:

Last edited:

So much wrong about this.

Both cops can CLEARLY see that buddy was NOT armed.  No need to meet strong-arm force with deadly force via a gun.  There are other ways to subdue someone you know is unarmed, ESPECIALLY when it's 2-on-1.  

And you can't kick people with their back turned--all that did was provoke dude and amp him up more than he already was.  Ridiculous.

All that said, I wouldn't recommend walking like you want to do something towards someone with their weapon drawn.  I'm sure dude felt that he was being wrongly harassed, but running up on police like that never ends well.  
mean.gif

So much wrong about this.

Both cops can CLEARLY see that buddy was NOT armed.  No need to meet strong-arm force with deadly force via a gun.  There are other ways to subdue someone you know is unarmed, ESPECIALLY when it's 2-on-1.  

And you can't kick people with their back turned--all that did was provoke dude and amp him up more than he already was.  Ridiculous.

All that said, I wouldn't recommend walking like you want to do something towards someone with their weapon drawn.  I'm sure dude felt that he was being wrongly harassed, but running up on police like that never ends well.  :smh:

This video shouldn't be in this thread. This is just a guy acting like a moron.

If weapons are drawn on you by law enforcement officers, put your damn hands up and get on the ground. The weapons are drawn. The cops are demonstrating their willingness to use deadly force, and you (a) won't leave the premises like you're asked to; (b) start approaching and trying to flex on the officers and (c) pee on/near their car?

Last edited:
has every right to be in this thread 

so much injustice going on 

guess it wont matter to some until its on of their own 

other people do all sorts of things to police and are not gunned down 

This video shouldn't be in this thread. This is just a guy acting like a moron.

If weapons are drawn on you by law enforcement officers, put your damn hands up and get on the ground. The weapons are drawn. The cops are demonstrating their willingness to use deadly force, and you (a) won't leave the premises like you're asked to; (b) start approaching and trying to flex on the officers and (c) pee on/near their car?

So shooting and killing him was the best route to take in a two on one situation..

I don't see this as injustice at all. The officers had their guns drawn at least a couple of minutes and this guy wouldn't leave, and then starts going at the officers and apparently rips out the hair of one of the officers? What are they supposed to do, slap box him? Throw hands? Wrestle?

If you're asked to leave the premises by an officer with their weapons drawn, just leave the premises. Are you really going to stand there debate your legal right to be on the premises?

My point was that stupid videos and individuals like the deceased moron in this video detract from the MB situation. This is not even close to the same scenario and its insulting to bring to light and correlate this moron with what happened in Ferguson.

Last edited:

"Other people"?.. Anyone acting like that with a gun drawn on them doesn't place much value on their own life, straight up

What dont yall understand the officers firearm should ALWAYS BE THE LAST RESORT DEALING WITH UNARRMED PEOPLE. Oc spray,baton,taser all could have been used instead of deadly force.. use of force continuum..look it up

This was an off-duty officer. They're not carrying around utility belts full of gadgets
an off duty officer working as security, even if he didnt have a"belt full of gadgets" im quite sure he was trained in unarmed self defense and couldve use said training to detain this UNARMED person..

What dont yall understand the officers firearm should ALWAYS BE THE LAST RESORT DEALING WITH UNARRMED PEOPLE. Oc spray,baton,taser all could have been used instead of deadly force.. use of force continuum..look it up

If I'm included in that "y'all don't understand" I assure you that I completely understand that an officers GUN can be substituted in a lot if not every case like this. It doesn't take away from the fact that this man was aggressively pursuing and officer with a gun.
If the person who shot him was just an average thug I'd feel the same, that you have to place little value in your life to challenge anyone aggressively when they have you gunned up like that. Just take the loss, don't risk losing your life by placing it in some idiots hands that has no problem shooting you.
What is so hard to understand about that.(completely separate than Mike Brown, I'm speaking specifically on the idiot *** above who clearly was asking for "dumb brutal force" to be used against him)

Last edited:
If I'm included in that "y'all don't understand" I assure you that I completely understand that an officers GUN can be substituted in a lot if not every case like this. It doesn't take away from the fact that this man was aggressively pursuing and officer with a gun.
If the person who shot him was just an average thug I'd feel the same, that you have to place little value in your life to challenge anyone aggressively when they have you gunned up like that. Just take the loss, don't risk losing your life by placing it in some idiots hands that has no problem shooting you.
What is so hard to understand about that.(completely separate than Mike Brown, I'm speaking specifically on the idiot *** above who clearly was asking for "dumb brutal force" to be used against him)
so your telling me if im law enforcement carrying a firearm i can escalate an issue with you kick you in the back start a scuffule draw my weapon and wait for you to jump stupid so i can blast you?? That sounds like good police work or a zimmerman

an off duty officer working as security, even if he didnt have a"belt full of gadgets" im quite sure he was trained in unarmed self defense and couldve use said training to detain this UNARMED person..

THey are a bunch of scared boys, their first instinct is to pull their gun. At the end of the day that situation was handled wrong.

I've always wanted to fight a cop. My friends house got broken into and the Spanish cop that responded was really rude. He kept insinuating that the stuff stolen was ill gotten. My friend is black by the way. So my boy is biting his tongue tryin to be cool but then he said "try asking da brothas".

I told him he wasn't feces without the badge. Ran into the same cop at Quiznos and he flexed on me to the same response "you ain't feces without the badge". His black partner stepped in and apologized and took the cop out the restaurant.

It's not always about race but cops are inherently insecure. You have to be a perfect saint to be in the pd. why? So they can brainwash you. You're never the person you went in as once you get that badge imo

Last edited:
:\
Totally false. The police don't harass minorities based on economic status. It's based on race.

Because it's disproven how a black person in a nice car is disproportionately pulled over.

And no race and economic status aren't related. :smh:

to be honest I usually get pulled over for no reason in the past when I wore thuggish clothes. I got my grown man on and I don't get followed or pulled over anymore even in hillbilly places that don't have blacks

even though i did get from by a trooper but I think he was bored or something but he was waiting for me to make a violations

some white dude was walking on the side of mountain on other side of road, the trooper backed off me and did a u turn and stopped the white dude..

Back
Top Bottom