Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Wish more parents would educate their children on guns. In states where it is legal, expose them to it. Teach them the importance of proper handling and safety. When you have kids that arent around firearms, they see it and think its "cool" to touch and play with like its a toy. They listen to music, watch movies and think its "gangsta" to hold guns. :smh:
When I was living in NYC, around 18yo I bought a CO2 pistol. No orange tip and looked exactly like a real gun. I remember shooting up this abandoned car on the street with it with my friends.
Looking back at it, it was one of the dumbest **** ive ever done. Nypd could be driving by and shot our ***** up. Now that im older and educated myself on guns, I can pass that knowledge on to my son

Last edited:
If that video of a 12 year old boy getting murdered does not appall you, please, leave this Earth.

It's a KID, if you are truly scared for your life, tackle him, taze him, mace him, don't shoot him less than 2 seconds after you leave your vehicle.

If you are THIS afraid of dying that you fire to KILL the second you see the faintest sign of a weapon YOU SHOULD NOT BE PAID TO PROTECT ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY.

My daughter will def be familiar with guns. They are just part of life. My roommate was leaving for his farm with a shotty on his shoulder like always, for example.

If that video of a 12 year old boy getting murdered does not appall you, please, leave this Earth.

It's a KID, if you are truly scared for your life, tackle him, taze him, mace him, don't shoot him less than 2 seconds after you leave your vehicle.

If you are THIS afraid of dying that you fire to KILL the second you see the faintest sign of a weapon YOU SHOULD NOT BE PAID TO PROTECT ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY.
I mean. Trying to tackle somebody you think has a gun. Wut

When you got idiots like this in the league, don't bet on it.

Adrian Peterson [emoji]10004[/emoji] @AdrianPeterson
Follow
The GRAND JURY DECIDED NOT TO INDICT ME TOO! But that changed a week LATER! MAYBE,BUT NOT LIKELY N THIS CASE #PUTyourTrustNGODnotINtheWORLD!
11:40 PM - 24 Nov 2014

wow

Last edited:
He was literally 3 feet away from him after exiting the vehicle, very plausible.

If officers approach a suspect and the suspect reaches for his gun, your suggestion is for the officers to re-holster their own weapons and consider using a taser or pepper spray or tackling the guy?

You got it man.

Last edited:
"which never should have been released" doesn't mean that it didn't happen the same day and gives a glimpse into his character.
Idgaeff what other race supports michael brown or darren wilson. I'm a grown man and I'm capable of forming my own judgements.
and did dude really say "black on black crime doesn't exist"? I see what you're trying to do, but just stop.

with that said, I'm done.
Do u say white on white crime? asain on asain crime? Do you seriously? lmk so I know you are the one and only person ever to do so.

Let's see we have a KID. and we've already been told by the 911 Caller the gun is "probably fake". There was absolutely zero reason anybody had to be killed. And I have plenty of experience with firearms.

Let's see we have a KID. and we've already been told by the 911 Caller the gun is "probably fake". There was absolutely zero reason anybody had to be killed. And I have plenty of experience with firearms.

What does a person's age matter when carrying a gun? How can a 911 caller determine that the gun is "probably" fake when, after the fact, when we look at hi-res still photos of the gun and we can't discern whether the gun is fake or not?

A lot of you have no clue what it's like to be a cop in these situations. 

I spoke to a cop and he said when ur in some of these situations and ur adrenaline is flowing you don't mess around basically. They have to be aggressive.  

My friend & I were in this exact same situation when we were 15 except in a neighborhood, when my friend who is white went to draw his paintball gun to show it was fake you know what the cop did? Tackle him and shoved his gun in his face. NEVER did he fire.

All cops respond differently, so I'm not pulling the race card I'm just saying when dealing with somebody who is obviously a juvenile in my experience cops are usually more reasonable.

I spoke to a cop and he said when ur in some of these situations and ur adrenaline is flowing you don't mess around basically. They have to be aggressive.  
So their training goes out the window I guess...

That adrenaline always seems to lead to bad decisions and murder with black people thats insane.

What does a person's age matter when carrying a gun? How can a 911 caller determine that the gun is "probably" fake when, after the fact, when we look at hi-res still photos of the gun and we can't discern whether the gun is fake or not?
Because anybody who can appear to be a CHILD walking around a PUBLIC PARK waving what looks like a GUN around is probably not wielding a real weapon. Common. Sense.

That adrenaline always seems to lead to bad decisions and murder with black people thats insane.
Wilson followed his training 100 percent fyi. 

Wilson followed his training 100 percent fyi. 
Oh I didn't know you was there. I guess you testified.

Let me know is Lying is apart of that procedure? Too many conflicting stories for you to say that

So does adrenaline excuse murder and terrible decisions?

Where is this adrenaline when dealing with white suspects?

Ofcourse a cop is going to back up his own. Fact is, if you're a cop, you should be held to a higher standard than that. Fear without cause + adrenaline shouldn't justify murder. Ever.

Because anybody who can appear to be a CHILD walking around a PUBLIC PARK waving what looks like a GUN around is probably not wielding a real weapon. Common. Sense.

Probably is the key word... no one was 100% sure. Kindergarten kids have brought guns to school.

Sucks a kid got shot but be serious.

Back
Top Bottom