Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/25/ferguson-could-spark-renewed-interest-utah-case/

ferguson still behind on times too 
that city needs a lot of improving 

least this cop had a camera  on him 
Chief of police said it would be "too costly." Also, Jeffrey Roorda tried to get a bill passed that exonerates cops from being tried in cases where deaths were the result of police shooting.

I'm sorry but you're wrong. That's not how the system works. There was not enough evidence to show that Wilson was out of line in using deadly force.
It is you who doesn't know how the system works. Or, in this case, how it should've worked. The purpose of the grand jury wasn't to find beyond reasonable doubt, but only to find probable cause that a crime occurred. Someone died, that in itself is enough reason to draw probable cause. This should have gone to trial.

My goodness what has this site turned into.
...and the villain just said "his conscious is clear" 
laugh.gif
 This is how racism works, it's insidious, remains undetected then STRIKES its victims in ways that tests a individual's character. This was by design, and so way banking on the fact people would be too lazy to decipher who the true enemy is.

Whether MLK of JFK, if you've attempted to bring this to the public's attention, you'll pay for it with your life.

It's sad too because Niketalk used to be a place where we all had differences but were able to work them out through a good laugh and knowledge exchange. 

There is no 'sneaker culture', it's a bunch of closeted racist who tolerate one another till they leave that store and real them comes out.

This thread has changed my view on NT as whole....same dude dapping you up in line is on here, hiding behind a screen name saying some of the most outlandish things.

Just checking instagram/twitter, you see all these 'sneaker heads' who are showing their true colors with their posts. Thats why I dont mess with a lot of Los Angeles Latinos, and keep an extremely tight circle.

Same ones calling people ignorant for protesting will be your best friend in that sneaker line. Feel they can throw the n- sentiment amongst themselves but dont support a movement that includes browns.

They love the culture, hate the people.

AE spoke truth with that. 

:rofl: @ dudes fishing for stories of black cops killing white kids in an attempt to prove that it happens just as much as the opposite. 

Did you clowns run to google and put in "black cop shoots white kid"?

thats what im sayin.

how does it make it even?

even comparable?

even worth discussing? 

You know somebody asked for that right? :lol:

The point being argued was a white kid holding what appeared to be a weapon hadn't been shot. So an example was posted.

And of course dudes immediately moved the goalposts :lol:

Last edited:
You don't argue with a cop pointing a gun at you. He was boppin' like he didn't see that glock drawn and another cop in his peripheral, also has his gun drawn. He should've STOPPED, COMPLIED, SLOWLY GOT ON THE GROUND WITH HIS HANDS OUT.

He seems more concerned with swag than actually complying with the officers. It's messed up but this should be in NO WAY compared to the Mike Brown case. Anyone who thinks so is REACHING.
His swag was so strong it got him shot

I gotta disagree with you on this.
Here's an example why

The cop asked him to see his license and the man went to go get it.
Here is the problem, and ive experienced it first hand. They roll up on people not giving them a chance to think or react. They are trained this way and it gets innocent people killed.
Majority of people who get rolled up on in a split second arent gonna think to move extra slow and say every move theyre going to make.

Last edited:

The point being argued was a white kid holding what appeared to be a weapon hadn't been shot. So an example was posted.

Didn't nobody move the goalpost, bruh. It's just stupid to act like those isolated incidents are comparable to what happens to people of color on a daily basis. It doesn't necessarily prove anything, truthfully.

talmbout goalposts look at the scoreboard >D

I do. But I'm not gonna act like its less important because the kids white.

Didn't nobody move the goalpost, bruh. It's just stupid to act like those isolated incidents are comparable to what happens to people of color on a daily basis. It doesn't necessarily prove anything, truthfully.

Fam you were the one that said you'd shut up if dude posted a white kid being shot by cops holding toy gun :lol: the kid got shot holding a WII REMOTE and the first thing you did was lessen it talking about "well I bet his parents didn't blah blah blah" like that **** mattered.

Bruh it's not solely about "black life". Any 12 year old for that matter who wields a gun with the perceive intent to commit serious bodily harm or death is a threat. Man I've seen children, 8-9 year olds in Iraq that will smile in your face then slit your throat. This notion that because someone is young and innocent and should be looked at as a helpless baby when they could kill you is not something restricted to OUR black community.

Then find me something, anything, that shows me a white kid getting killed by police for waving around a toy gun and I'll gladly shut up. Because just this year OUR young, black men are 0-2 when carrying a toy gun.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...nt-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842#bmb=1

That's sad as hell man :smh:

:stoneface: @ dudes looking for reasons to not care about this situation.

Why's really sad is that people have come up with reasons not to care about this situation.

The same goes for the black cop who shot an unarmed teenager in Utah... Oops not suppose to talk about that tho.

Last edited:
It's not less important cause the kid is white, it's just disrespectful when an incident like that is used as a vocal point to deflect upon a very real issue, as if to say the differences are imaginary

Police thugs are a broad issue tho, the kid only had within seconds to decide his fate, idc about the possibilities, if you signed up to "serve and protect", all the alternatives to killing someone dead should be considered before drawing your gun and I personally don't think they were

Not to mention how they dug up his social media accounts to publish some of his suicidal fb post, wonder why

Same goes for the black cop who shot an unarmed teenager in Utah... Oops not suppose to talk about that tho.

Really?

Yes really!

If we in the black community demand equality from other races then we should be prepared to hold one of our own accountable when called to the carpet. An unarmed minor is dead at the hand of a police officer. Should we not discuss this? I said it so many times last night and it looks like this conversation is headed in that direction again today... you know what... Ill just sit and watch today.

Last edited:
It's not less important cause the kid is white, it's just disrespectful when an incident like that is used as a vocal point to deflect upon a very real issue, as if to say the differences are imaginary

The incident was a reply. This is the context.

Bruh it's not solely about "black life". Any 12 year old for that matter who wields a gun with the perceive intent to commit serious bodily harm or death is a threat. Man I've seen children, 8-9 year olds in Iraq that will smile in your face then slit your throat. This notion that because someone is young and innocent and should be looked at as a helpless baby when they could kill you is not something restricted to OUR black community.

Then find me something, anything, that shows me a white kid getting killed by police for waving around a toy gun and I'll gladly shut up. Because just this year OUR young, black men are 0-2 when carrying a toy gun.

After this, an article was posted to show that it has in fact happened to a white kid.

To argue that "well it happens more to _____" is ignoring the fact that, even though we as minorities are far more at risk for incidents like this, the police force in this country is moving towards an even darker place.

This is what I have a problem with. When people ASK FOR AN ARTICLE showing a white kid being shot by police for no reason, all they respond with is reasons why its not as important as a black child.

"I bet his parents..."
"But..."

Nothing about the cops. No **** the police, no need for further info, nothing. Just reasons why they don't care.

That's ****** up.

Dudes ask for examples of police abuse against white people. As soon as examples pop up they do the same thing they're mad at others for doing and make excuses.

It's funny and sad at the same time. Black kid gets shot holding a realistic looking toy gun and it's inexcusable.

White kid gets shot holding a ******* wii remote and it's not worth discussing at all. Police brutality is a problem whether you're black, white or green.

Does it happen to us at a higher rate than any other race? Yes. But that doesn't allow any of us to marginalize the instances where it happens to other races.

This isn't about ******* scores. People are out here dying and some of yall are dismissing it as evening up the score. Disgusting.

u expect us to care more about your lives than ours

I'm black, by the way. Living in the home of American slavery. Seeing confederate flags and driving down streets named after slave owners and confederate generals every day of my life.

I expect you to act like a decent human being.

And not immediately decide I'm NOT black because I care about someone besides a black child losing his life to a ****** up policing system.

A certain group of people in the US really love making everything about them. Black people can't take a **** without yall trying to have it too. What a joke.
:rofl: :rofl:

A certain group of people in the US really love making everything about them. Black people can't take a **** without yall trying to have it too. What a joke.
:rofl: :rofl:
I'm black...and I saw the black nter specifically ask for an example of a White kid dying. He ASKED for the example. An example was posted because he ASKED FOR IT....Then people got mad about the example being brought up.

Rediculous.

This discussion has lost focus and people are just going off emotionally instead of being logical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom