Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

A certain group of people in the US really love making everything about them. Black people can't take a **** without yall trying to have it too. What a joke.
:rofl: :rofl:
I'm black...and I saw the black nter specifically ask for an example of a White kid dying. He ASKED for the example. An example was posted because he ASKED FOR IT....Then people got mad about the example being brought up.

Rediculous.

This discussion has lost focus and people are just going off emotionally instead of being logical.

A problem affecting our community for to long.

I do. But I'm not gonna act like its less important because the kids white.
Fam you were the one that said you'd shut up if dude posted a white kid being shot by cops holding toy gun :lol: the kid got shot holding a WII REMOTE and the first thing you did was lessen it talking about "well I bet his parents didn't blah blah blah" like that **** mattered.

I know what I said. And it DOES matter, whether you wanna believe it or not. How does a police officer kill a twelve year old and then the big news to come of it is his father's history of domestic violence? **** out here :lol:

Notice I did shut up tho, didn't argue it anymore. Doesn't change the fact that people are comparing anomalies to ******* facts.

It's funny, dudes in here so quick to pull that "I'm black" card, as if it makes your ****** up opinion any more credible.

You can tell who's lived thru the ******** of police officers and who didn't. Because nobody in their right mind would continue to justify the **** these guys do if you actually experienced it in some type of way.

Last edited:
It's funny, dudes in here so quick to pull that "I'm black" card, as if it makes your ****** up opinion any more credible.

You can tell who's lived thru the ******** of police officers and who didn't. Because nobody in their right mind would continue to justify the **** these guys do if you actually experienced it in some type of way.

Quote the person you are referencing. I dare you.

I do. But I'm not gonna act like its less important because the kids white.
Fam you were the one that said you'd shut up if dude posted a white kid being shot by cops holding toy gun :lol: the kid got shot holding a WII REMOTE and the first thing you did was lessen it talking about "well I bet his parents didn't blah blah blah" like that **** mattered.

I know what I said. And it DOES matter, whether you wanna believe it or not. How does a police officer kill a twelve year old and then the big news to come of it is his father's history of domestic violence? **** out here :lol:

Notice I did shut up tho, didn't argue it anymore. Doesn't change the fact that people are comparing anomalies to ******* facts.

I mean yeah it's ridiculous that they brought the dad's history up, clearly done to deflect.

But we weren't talking about that. :lol:

got a black friend or co-worker too?

id say youre worse because you can care all you want about that white kid but the fact that they will never value your life over theirs

Plenty of black friends and coworkers. With a house full of black folk right now :lol:

I'm worse because I care about a life lost for nothing? who is they? The dead kid that didn't know me? :lol:

I'm not talking about white people as a whole, I'm talking about a teen who got shot in his chest for opening a door holding a Wii remote.

Tell me why he doesn't matter. Or just quote me and change what I said, whichever you prefer :lol:

Oh yeah lemme point out some stuff since it's applicable apparently. I've been harassed by police many times, for things from just standing, to having an air freshener on my rear view, to having my legal firearm on my waist, to being in a gated community after dark, to having my grandma's front door kicked in to search for narcotics, to watching my dad get detained after HE called the cops.

Now tell me why my opinion doesn't matter.

Last edited:

you accuse white people of this horrible way of thinking when literally 3 posts ago you showed that you think the same way
so what? my value of black life doesnt kill people

my value of black life doesnt say that when a white person dies its less sad, or less important

u expect us to care more about your lives than ours
I'M BLACK. If you had actually bothered to read my post you might've actually known that.

You don't have to care more about a white child dying than a black child. To expect you to is silly. But at least care.

Care because to not care at all and then get upset when a white person trivializes the death of a young black man is the height of hypocrisy.

Care because another human being was killed. Care because to not care because of the color of the victim's skin is racist and you don't want to be that.

"Perhaps only when we care about each other's dead, can we truly learn to live in the same world together, without our irrational prejudices and hatreds." - Desmond Tutu

The belief that one should care about another's death, regardless of their skin color, is a ****** up opinion and justifies police brutality?

Dudes think that one example of a cop killing a white person means that everything is equal. I hesitate to use the word 'think,' because they know themselves that it's a false equivalence.

I'm glad people are waking up to the fact that the SWS parade we've seen ITT these last few days aren't some fringe group of people. It's the dudes wearing snapbacks, fitteds, Jordans, and listening to hip hop. It's the dude wearing a Jordan jersey and cheering for the local NFL team. It's the dude sparking an L next to you at the Curren$y show. In 2014, there's a good chance that nonblack dude acting cool and down with black dress, mannerisms, speech, and media is lowkey saying the n word and downing black people behind their backs. all that glitters ain't gold. black people: keep your circle tight and realize that not everybody you think is cool, really is.

and for you Sambos out here, just remember that tapdancing won't save you from white supremacy. just ask Stephen A Smith and Bill Cosby.

Quote the person you are referencing. I dare you.
I'm black...
I'm black, by the way.

I'M BLACK.

Man, nobody is in here saying it doesn't matter. IT JUST DOESNT HAPPEN AS OFTEN AS POLICE KILLING BLACK PEOPLE. How hard is that for y'all to understand. These police are killing OUR PEOPLE at a unprecedented rate and the only thing y'all can say is "well they kill white people too!" Like, really? That's the defense y'all use?

**** is a genocide on black folks and dudes wanna go out of their way trying to justify why this **** happens. Because the police are just scared of everybody, right? :lol:

The thing is, this isn't about whether cops target black and white people because we all know anyone can catch lead to the dome from some of these scumbags. It's why cops seem to overwhelmingly target blacks in a country that is 70% white. Doesn't matter though. Anything some of us say in here is going to go in one ear and out the other because "WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE OPPRESSED WHITE MAN!" Peace NT, I can't deal with some of the **** that goes on around here anymore. It's quite unsettling. I have candied yams to eat. Hope everyone in here has a great thanksgiving, including all you oppressed white people.

God bless America
View media item 1278181

Bruh if you didn't want someone to talk about a white kid being shot you shouldn't have asked for it :lol:

Look at yall ostracizing the minority for not thinking the way you do :lol: :lol:

Clearly our brains don't have the ability to care about more than one thing at once. Especially if the other thing isn't the right shade.

Last edited:
I'm not mad, man. I was never mad. Like I said, he found the article and I didn't argue it any further. I made a smart remark and took my L. You're the one still on it, happy that I got proven wrong. I have no qualms admitting that myself, so move the **** on from it.

I also have no problem with others thinking differently. But don't try to rationalize this **** because you can't, yet you keep trying.

if you recognize that its a minority position then why are you arguing for major focus?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u laughing
eyes.gif

do u not see how if we look at all murders being equal that a disproportional amount will still be killed under the guise of #alllivesmatter ?

Last edited:
I'm not mad, man. I was never mad. Like I said, he found the article and I didn't argue it any further. I made a smart remark and took my L. You're the one still on it, happy that I got proven wrong. I have no qualms admitting that myself, so move the **** on from it.

I also have no problem with others thinking differently. But don't try to rationalize this **** because you can't, yet you keep trying.

My man I'm only commenting towards you when you comment on it. I got no issue with you. I'm trying to make sense of what H2H is saying at this point.

u laughing do u not see how if we look at all murders being equal that a disproportional amount will still be killed under the guise of #alllivesmatter ?

I'm laughing cuz you, a supposed black man, just questioned why the minority is being vocal.

Just for the record... I love all of you guys regardless of our positions. We all gravitated towards this forum because of affection to sneakers and while this won't be the last time we come to a disagreement, I think we should all hop off the forum, hug our loved ones, eat some good food and be thankful for what we have. For those of you shopping tonight... Be safe out there and for those continuing to protest... Be safe as well!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
u laughing do u not see how if we look at all murders being equal that a disproportional amount will still be killed under the guise of #alllivesmatter ?
I'm laughing cuz you, a supposed black man, just questioned why the minority is being vocal.
u cant be srs

just because im a minority, im supposed to agree with your "minority position" that: 

all people are equally targeted by police? 

and all people are equally killed by police? 

and that by extension, peoples lives are being taken at an equal measure?

Back
Top Bottom