police segways

i was at a coffee bean and i saw this cop rolling around in this segway looking vehicle. Its not exactly a segway because it has a third wheel in the back, butit looks exactly like a segway. its was official too, because it had a police badge and everything painted on the front. i still dot know what to make of it.has anyone seen cops in there area rolling in one of these yet.

Then got them at the mall down here. Them dudes think they own the walkways when they're on those things
smh.gif

I was walking in Prospect Park around midnight and saw a female cop riding one. I laughed, and she tipped her cap at me.

I think everyone should walk through the park alone at night sometimes. Occasionally you have to scare yourself a little bit. It's healthy.

i've seen one in central el paso. it was really random he was just riding on the sidewalk like it wasn't nothing.

when i used to go to hunter there was always this one douche bag security guy strolling around the building on his segway. the epitome of swag i tell ya. ireally don't see the purpose of these things. waste of money. and i am also reminded of soulja boy "rich walking"

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
when i used to go to hunter there was always this one douche bag security guy strolling around the building on his segway. the epitome of swag i tell ya. i really don't see the purpose of these things. waste of money. and i am also reminded of soulja boy "rich walking"

No lie, this dude is kinda funny
��

I see them from time to time in downtown Chicago and I always think they look like pansies. Wholly aside from being bums. Why can't they walk like the restof us? Also i'm at a loss as to why you need to wear a helmet while on vehicle that doesn't seem to go any faster than you can run.

SOULJA BOY is trash. I'm soooo rich, I can ride my segway behind my couch and turn around in my dining room (minus the table). Really makes you wonderhow/why some people are allowed to make more than monimum wage.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

when i used to go to hunter there was always this one douche bag security guy strolling around the building on his segway. the epitome of swag i tell ya. i really don't see the purpose of these things. waste of money. and i am also reminded of soulja boy "rich walking"

that douche is still around at hunter. he patrols the library with the siren blazing at close time. I heard the security department at one pointhad to take the segway away from him because he was taking it a little too seriously.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

SOULJA BOY is trash. I'm soooo rich, I can ride my segway behind my couch and turn around in my dining room (minus the table). Really makes you wonder how/why some people are allowed to make more than monimum wage.

i agree with you, but god damn that was some terrible spelling

loss prevention at target got one of those. i saw one of the guys doing donuts in the parking lot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom