Poor people living outside their means unappreciation

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i wouldnt care if idiots lived beyond their means if we didnt have govt assisted social welfare.
This.  People in this thread talking about how they would get welfare and food stamps if they could. 
mad.gif
  My tax money has been supporting that kind of ridiculousness since I started working at 15.  Get a job, work for your things.  It's nothing to be proud of $%*# you didn't earn. 

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

i wouldnt care if idiots lived beyond their means if we didnt have govt assisted social welfare.
This.  People in this thread talking about how they would get welfare and food stamps if they could. 
mad.gif
  My tax money has been supporting that kind of ridiculousness since I started working at 15.  Get a job, work for your things.  It's nothing to be proud of $%*# you didn't earn. 

QFT

Poor people living outside their means = $475.00 b grade foamposites copped in the bronx or queens from Indian owned sneaker stores via early release websites

mad.gif

Do you complain about the wars and genocide you help fund ?

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Right.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

You cant judge other people finances through social newtworks, you never know what they have going on.

You say shorty is a bartender, but for all you know she could be waiting on a trust fund too. A rich lover of hers might be buying her a car, you never know.

I hate when people count other people money.

What other ppl do with their money shouldnt bother you. You even go as fat as to say that it gets you every time, thats sickening that you care so much

Im just sayin
THAT, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight there.
Worry about your own. Get your funds up.

Poor people living outside their means helps me pay for my bills.

I'm all for it.
pimp.gif

mad.gif

Is dude really talking down about EARNING money right now??

NT never disappoints
roll.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif

this is the entire point of this thread... why am i working, saving, being smart with my money when apparently you can buy things you cant afford when your poor...

cats out here financing MBP from best buy living off min wage...

it jus aint right... the OG shorty has two kids and I know the downpayment is coming from her tax return... thats my money doe
mad.gif
... if she at least had her kids not runnin around lookin like cabbage patch babies maybe i wouldnt care everytime my news feed shows her flossin some Euro (ONNA TEST DRIVE!!!)

im mad... dont care what you bros say... and im doin jus fine... like ime good. 25 (2 cars, never strugglin to pay bills, plenty vacays, lookin to purchase my first home in the next 18mos. etc.)

mad.gif
You can't be serious.  I'm complaining about sheer laziness.  It's my responsibility to work to support and provide for myself.  It is not my responsibility to feed, house and clothe lazy *** capable people. Period.  

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

mad.gif

this is the entire point of this thread... why am i working, saving, being smart with my money when apparently you can buy things you cant afford when your poor...

cats out here financing MBP from best buy living off min wage...

it jus aint right... the OG shorty has two kids and I know the downpayment is coming from her tax return... thats my money doe
mad.gif
... if she at least had her kids not runnin around lookin like cabbage patch babies maybe i wouldnt care everytime my news feed shows her flossin some Euro (ONNA TEST DRIVE!!!)

im mad... dont care what you bros say... and im doin jus fine... like ime good. 25 (2 cars, never strugglin to pay bills, plenty vacays, lookin to purchase my first home in the next 18mos. etc.)

How is her tax return your money????????? 

/\ shes recieving government assistance... probably why she works as a bartender so she can claim far less than she actually makes...

then tax season roles around and she gets 7k check? or so she says... thats not our money bro?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

There's this chick I used to talk to that all she talks about is what her next car is gonna be, or putting rims on her current car, or getting a tattoo. She has had the same raggedy Chevy Impala for like 10 years, works at Walmart (except for Xmas time when she has to get 2 jobs), is a single mom barely making it by, and she is worried about rims for her car.
indifferent.gif

One day I told her about herself on some real "grow up and get your priorities in order" stuff, and next thing you know, we weren't friends anymore.

I remember being in the Army, and you had E-3s driving around in Escalades with $900 car payments. Their entire paycheck went to their car. They riding in an Escalade but eat Ramen noodles every night for dinner.

I remember growing up, all the kids in my school would have Tommy Hilfiger and Polo, and I would have nothing. Yet I lived in a two-story house in a nice neighborhood, and they lived in Goulds, which is ghetto as hell. My mom would tell me that they choose to spend their money on clothes and shoes, while we choose to use our money to live in a nice house with electricity and running water.

I find it all funny, but hey....guess that makes me a "hater" (whatever that means)

*typical NT response cuz it falls in line with everyone else* why you hatin? get out her pocket. get ya money up. you mad?
its crazy... jewseejay made an observation and yall jumping all over him like yall dont see this yourselves.

i'm pretty sure he's not losing sleep over it...

and dadecounty... the sad part is them rats dont mind going to kick it at another guy's mom's house, though...

they'd rather ride in that escalade and be seen by their friends, rather than receive pipe in the privacy of your own spot and pulling off in a camry...

my people...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

To each his own, but its funny how most of yall equate a good quality of life with having a lot of material possessions....is that really what its about for yall?

Spending money on travel, fine food, and dope life experiences that you'll forever remember > whips, kicks/clothes, ramen noodles

Maybe yall'll see the light one day....till then please continue to stimulate the economy, you're doing wonders for the rest of us
pimp.gif
/Thred

My family is a traveling family and I wouldnt trade those experiences for nothing in the world!

I tell me homies all the time stop wasting so much on material things and hit Hawaii, NY, San Fran, London, Japan, Colorado and see the world! Eat at all the local nice spots visit all the landmarks and take tons of pics and hangout with our friends you will have a TOTALLY different outlook on life and you would be soooooooo motivated

mad.gif
You can't be serious.  I'm complaining about sheer laziness.  It's my responsibility to work to support and provide for myself.  It is not my responsibility to feed, house and clothe lazy *** capable people. Period.  
hahahaha we were talkin bout people collecting on tax payer funded govt assistance while they are spending their own money on frivolous stuff, and this guy comes out of right field with talk about genocide and warfare? 
laugh.gif

im gettin a bit off topic here, but i have no problem if my tax dollars goes to help those who are truly in need.  if they cannot afford basic necessities like food and shelter, go ahead govt... use my tax money to help those people out.  but i got no love for people who are spending their rent money or grocery money on luxury goods and then turning around asking the govt for a handout.

Why does this bother you OP? Stay in ya lane!

I should have never come in here, feelsbatman. Smh @ OP.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

There's this chick I used to talk to that all she talks about is what her next car is gonna be, or putting rims on her current car, or getting a tattoo. She has had the same raggedy Chevy Impala for like 10 years, works at Walmart (except for Xmas time when she has to get 2 jobs), is a single mom barely making it by, and she is worried about rims for her car.
indifferent.gif

One day I told her about herself on some real "grow up and get your priorities in order" stuff, and next thing you know, we weren't friends anymore.

I remember being in the Army, and you had E-3s driving around in Escalades with $900 car payments. Their entire paycheck went to their car. They riding in an Escalade but eat Ramen noodles every night for dinner.

I remember growing up, all the kids in my school would have Tommy Hilfiger and Polo, and I would have nothing. Yet I lived in a two-story house in a nice neighborhood, and they lived in Goulds, which is ghetto as hell. My mom would tell me that they choose to spend their money on clothes and shoes, while we choose to use our money to live in a nice house with electricity and running water.

I find it all funny, but hey....guess that makes me a "hater" (whatever that means)

*typical NT response cuz it falls in line with everyone else* why you hatin? get out her pocket. get ya money up. you mad?
its crazy... jewseejay made an observation and yall jumping all over him like yall dont see this yourselves.

i'm pretty sure he's not losing sleep over it...

and dadecounty... the sad part is them rats dont mind going to kick it at another guy's mom's house, though...

they'd rather ride in that escalade and be seen by their friends, rather than receive pipe in the privacy of your own spot and pulling off in a camry...

my people...

frown.gif
frown.gif

LMAO....far from mad bro....
roll.gif
roll.gif
  mad about what exactly?
I was just agreeing with OP, and giving my own related story as it pertained to the topic.
And exactly what you said "RATS"
laugh.gif
...yeah, I'm hating.....
eyes.gif

Trust me son...I got my money up, and like I said in my original post, I tried to talk to her on some grown up stuff, and she took it like I was dogging her....oh well.  I still get my 8 hours at night, and she is still checking people's reciepts at the local Walmart.
happy.gif

And it's funny that you would say I had a "typical NT response", yet you came at me with the REAL typical NT response of "mind your business, why you worried about what the next man does, get your own money up...blah blah blah...."  I'm worried about it cause it's a valid discussion topic, and that I paid over $11,000 in taxes last year so some "rat" can cash in her welfare check cause she's too lazy to get a real job.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Camry.  That was funny though.

yo dade i think he was co-signin you tho
laugh.gif

you are the only two to agree with me in this whole thread, all the other lames would rather act like watching how other ppl spend money is a sin...

if you dont understand how ppl spend their money youll never be well off... IMO

i watch how everyone spends and how it does/doesnt benefit them... it helps me manage my money more intelligently. but hey yall do yall, ur not wryin bout me anyway so dunno why ud even bothered posting

Back
Top Bottom