POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Quote:
Pac never released a "subpar" album....

I said the albums after his death. >D
grin.gif

Which were all garbage except for Still I Rise.

Quote:
I think the 123 (on the back) is ******ed too

Maybe it's 2 numbers that he wore in one. the first is "12" when his jersey got stolen. Add the 3 and it's also "23" his most famous number. And then the other side is 45, right? That would represent all the numbers he wore in the league.
[/b]

Quote:
That's irrelevant considering more than half of the units sold were bought below retail. It doesn't matter how much Nike or Adidas retails a shoe for, their money is already made before that shoe is even sold in the store.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how does it not matter? the fact is those jordan models arent hot. you think jb execs are celebrating that theyre the highest grossing athletic shoe when every single one of their jordan models end up at the outlet in mass quantities? face it the only reason that later jordan models even sell is because of mjs name. if those were called the iversons they wouldnt sell diddley crap.
[/b]​

Mad Crazy :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i love em strap could have been placed differently but i love em two or three pairs 4 me depending on price tag! 100,000,000,000,000 x better than xix and xvi! And I Honestly dont care if no one else agrees with me! :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

I like the straps, other than that...they are weak. Its getting sad seeing lame numbers after the next. After the 17s ..there hasn't been any sick desighn. I at least thought they were on to something with the 19s. |I
tired.gif

PSYCHO MEDLEY

:\
ohwell.gif
I'm really dissapointed...just way too plain for me. I might change my mind, but I'll have to wait and see them and hold them in person to decide whether or not I'll buy em.

You do all realize shoes are not just about style.

The phrase "Performance Excellence" has a place in Jordan's world for more than one reason.

Although personally I love the look of these, especially the bottoms. Nice colorway.
------------------
AFTERBURNER

^^^^^^^^^^
that is true I love high proformance basketball shoes and JB has delivered on the XVIII's and XIX's but I personally liked the design of the XIX's and the XVIII's but the design of the XX's not hot so I will buy it when it hits the outlets, provided Prof. K gives it a sterling review.

The red straps on top need to go.

But I am feeling them. First one's since the 14's that I am feeling.
ed the only power that holds the keys. He is denied everything, including renown. Before he goes into print, he believes he has supporters; but he feels that he has them no more once he stands revealed to all, for those who condemn him express their views loudly, while those who think as he does, but without his courage, retreat into silence as if ashamed of having told the truth."​

Quote:
Mad Crazy i love em strap could have been placed differently but i love em two or three pairs 4 me depending on price tag! 100,000,000,000,000 x better than xix and xvi! And I Honestly dont care if no one else agrees with me!

^ dogg ya ******ed.why dont u just buy some Wel-mart kicks cause they look like XXs too and a lot cheaper.

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

When I first saw them, I wasn't too keen on the looks. But its grown on me. I certainly can't wait to see more pics cuz there's always nice details on the Jordans, like on the outsole of the XXs, their is a reference of the XVI's outsole. I think its very exciting the direction the AJ line is going. Cuz I would have never expected a shoe like this, and it makes me wonder what they are coming out with next. The shoe is like other JB shoes like Serve'm and Ace. Both of those shoes I didnt seem to really care for, but I got to see them at the local shoe stores, and I just loved the nice details that they had on the shoes.

this is like a piece of art showing mjs career why would I want that on mah feet it needs to look good too

Well, whether you like the shoe or not, IMO JB has always done something different. Something that you would have never guessed before they released the shoe. They've always seemed to go opposite ways of their competitors, and that makes them ahead of the curb I guess.

OK my uncle has a shop that sells nikes,jordans,adidas,etc. and yesterday he went up to Nike to go meet with his new supplyer and he saw the XX. he said they were in his hand and that the laser was brownish red and will e released like that too. i asked him if they were just early samples or if they were the finial shoe and he said he was 99% sure they were the finial looking pair so ya JB eff it up again how sad :rofl:
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

please get to me if u have~~~ Nike Air Trainer III blue/grey sz 11 or any GR dunks used or DS for cheap in size 10.5-11 and if anyone has some jordan ix blk/wht/red if u have any please write to my EZINBOX

More I stare at them, they grow on me. But like I said, I can't imagine masses wearing these.

PS: Jordan Brand can release a turd with a jumpman on it, call it the XXI and it would crap (no pun intended) all over anything Adidas and Reebok release sales wise. Thats just how it works.
[/b]​

Quote:
That's a bold thought, speaking of a shoe you haven't actually seen or felt....comin' from you, I must admit I didn't see that coming.

Well...if that were the case I WOULDN'T HAVE COMMENTED, BUT...

1. I have seen the shoe in person

2. I have touched, felt, examined the shoe in person

3. If you are referring to wearing the shoe, no, I have not done that as I am not a size 9 and I have a right and a left foot

4. You SHOULD have seen that comin' from someone who speaks the truth...

I am as big of a Jordan fan as you will find on this board, I even like the XV's (and feel the VIII's are the worst...sorry)...I have a pair from I - XIX and because of my "need" to have all of them I will purchase these...just as I did the VIII's, and NOT because I like them...

I like the XIX's, I LOVE the XIX SE's, I love the Jordan Brand shoes for Fall '04 and Spring '05...I just don't even remotely like these...at all...sorry...there are SO many things that are unappealing to me...

1. Laser - IMO, it is weak, I am NOT impressed by it, it should stay on "limited" shoes or go away...it adds NOTHING for me...cool on a shirt...wack on an AIR JORDAN...we aren't talking about a Dunk afterall... >D
grin.gif

2. The size and placement of the strap is out of wack with the rest of the shoe...i mean, if this were 1996 and made for Farve to run all over the Bears with, then...I would understand it...
3. The ankle strap...was that inspired by the Jordan XI high heels that Mariah Carey wore? Seriously?
4. The midsole...again, WEAK...from my experience the midsole design has been what seperated Nike and Jordan from the rest of the pack...Nike could always do midsole design better...I don't see that here

Those are obviously just my opinions...and obviously people will agree and disagree with them...but, before you call me out for never have seeing them in person...ask first :wink:
wink.gif

Thanks for you time,

JM

FLO31's photoshop on page 29 does look 10x better then the original. Lose the high ankle strap, and do sumthin about the size of those embossed numbers on the back and these kicks might have a future. I also agree that the midfoot strap is too wide. If the laser is gonna stay, it needs to be a different color. The base is clean, but boring.....out
"And no you ain't got game, your name's not RAY/ Only thing you have in common is you both wear J's"-arStyle

JM, thanks for the chin check, I deserved it.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

I pretty much agree with JM...even though I haven't felt the shoe in my hands. I also think the VIII's are the worst J's and own the XV's. There's just so much wrong and dissapointing with the XX's that it's killin me inside...

LeBron....here you go...
pio_torch.jpg

I was hoping Tinker's return would mean a revival of the brilliant design quality of the early days. But this XX is just another disappointment, falling right in line with the AJs of the last 5 or 6 years -- excluding the XVIIIs. Those were tight.

Back
Top Bottom