POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

I'm liking em so far, even if they release just like that...Copped.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Peace...

I hope none of the haters copped the XVIII for $175 and/or the XIX's for $165, because if you did, I don't see how you wouldn't drop $175 for these XX's (they are some hot samples). I think the final product in gonna be HOTTER. And I'm about to say it again:...... THESE MURDER THE XIX's. Sorry you XIX fans, but this is true. I can't hate on the XIX SE's though. They are pretty decent.
-In 1987, I was born-Pippen was drafted-The Air Jordan 2 was born (and it doesn't matter if it's the OG or Retro)-Michael Jordan won the Slam Dunk Contest-Michael Jordan scored 40 points or more in 9 consecutive games-Michael Jordan averaged 37.5 ppg
-Well Mars, How'd the hell did he do that? Man, it's gotta be the 2's!
-Mars Blackmon

Tinker, YOU could have done WAY better. Why JB, WHY???????

They better have some other HOT COLORWAYS....................................

XV, XX, that's two strikes Hatfield. If you do the XXIII it better be, uh better.................................

WTH? I thought they said there won't be no shroud anymore. I know these are the prototypes, but :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:x
sick.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I hope that isn't the actual shoe that might come out. I say go back and work on them a lot more. The laser thing looks cool though, but for $175? They better look better than that. :\
ohwell.gif

wtf...when i saw it my face just dropped....omg, just like it says in the topic- A.K.A SAY IT ISN'T SO

:x
sick.gif
, :x
sick.gif
, and :x
sick.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
looks like tinker didn't really spent much time designing that piece of junk. And I thought the last 4 jordans were bad. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

They probabley an early smple, remember how the XIX looked at first?
ON a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use

But i kinda like them, i will have to wait till i see the later versions. The first protoypes always look WAY different then the release version. Does anyone remember the first pics we saw of the XVII?? they looked nothing like the General Release pair.

no sir i dont like it... i was in LOVE with the 17s, 18s, and 19s when i saw their first sample pics... hopefully a newer sample will change my mind about the XXs, cuz they're just :x
sick.gif
... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
to Tinker on this one
Quote:
The shoes in the photoshop AJXX post look better than those, no joke.
yep! i still believe the XXs will grow on me though
YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

can someone explain to me why is it called laser technology?
like on the "upcoming" XXs and AF and Dunk lasers? it looks just like its drawn...heheh
If ya'll fresh to death, then I'm deceased.

Copped. :wow:
eek.gif

true blues.
take summers off 'cause i love winter beef.

wanted: jet flights and haze dunks size 11/11.5/12.

Looks a lot like a nu retro. I have to say im a little dissapointed because the concept sounded interesting but the laser just looks kinda tacky to me. The back looks smooth but the shoe just looks bulky. I am however lookin forward to a pic of the pods which i think may help the overall feel.

Right now im seriously huggin my XI's and my XII's tryin to forget this shoe. Heres my question, Why not keep the design clean, (no laser) and work with the pod technology? Think about it, the greatest J's were always the clean ones with one little design aspect. These have like 3, Pods, laser and that strap :x
sick.gif
. They should cut the top strap off, fit the pods in, and this shoe would be :wow:
eek.gif

I'm amazed at the number of people that already like this shoe. I'd say 45% here like it, which is scary, considering about 90% of people hated the XIX when the promo pics rolled out :smile:
smile.gif

Weird.

Anyhow; the air bubble/pod/whatever you want to call it will add loads to the overall design. By the by, does this shoe remind anyone else of the VC4? Because that's what they're reminding me of. Strange, though, that JB didn't follow suit and lower the prices of these :D
happy.gif
I know a lot of people will NOT pay $175 for THAT.
---
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________Shout-out to ///OGJordan\\\, the Good Samaritan of NT! (Love ya man!)____________________

Back
Top Bottom