possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy restock item would be a DB5. I have failed so many times. It just isn't right that a kid passed away and people are selling a shoe for $1200.

Like really, just 3pair of shoes or are ya'll so rapped up in the hype that you think they made more db6s and 4s and 1s for a Easter weekend restock?

Yeah gon head and redirect that Eastbay traffic 
devil.gif

My fantasy restock item would be a DB5. I have failed so many times. It just isn't right that a kid passed away and people are selling a shoe for $1200.

:lol:

no offense, RIP to the kid but do you think resellers and sneakerheads care that he passed away or what the shoe is about or the meaning behind it.... NO

not sure what your angle was with that post but no one is giving you anything for retail or free. its all about money, from the company you buy them from down to the 12 year old kid who scored them at retail is selling them for 9x the price to make money. NO ONE CARES

no offense, RIP to the kid but do you think resellers and sneakerheads care that he passed away or what the shoe is about or the meaning behind it.... NO

not sure what your angle was with that post but no one is giving you anything for retail or free. its all about money, from the company you buy them from down to the 12 year old kid who scored them at retail is selling them for 9x the price to make money. NO ONE CARES

I thought you were retiring after the Bred release in December?

expcting same restock as all other sites, anything good will be size 15 and up

I thought you were retiring after the Bred release in December?

concord lows bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom