possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

new to the game, aka either wealthy, parents are rich or your priorities are twisted lol. Show me something that you copped because you like and not to impress other men lol
yall got me rolling!

could i be a college graduate (Aggie Pride)?  10 years into my career?  husband and father?  own a house?  remember walking in Eastland mall on Mondays and buying Js str8 off the shelf (my Charlotte peeps know about those days)?  

why i gotta be some rich snob?

yall got me rolling!

could i be a college graduate (Aggie Pride)?  10 years into my career?  husband and father?  own a house?  remember walking in Eastland mall on Mondays and buying Js str8 off the shelf (my Charlotte peeps know about those days)?  

If you were above the age of 16, you probably wouldn't have Supreme Foams...

yall got me rolling!

cuz you wouldn't have taken a picture like that to get acceptance from people you don't know lol. I also know for DAMN sure that you didn't cop all at retail 
roll.gif

cause that's the usual time of their restocks, with the exception of last month's i believe (idk i was at work when it happened, don't know the specific time.)
That one happened at like 5:40... I decided to do some work until 5:50. Came back to Twitter with like 150 tweets. I was pissed!

i'm not sure how that makes sense?  cause i'm sure the owner of Supreme is above the age of 16 and he has supreme foams!

yea, you lost me there

I would make Supreme Foams too if I knew thousands of 16 year olds would buy them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom