possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
rip to my wallet

mean.gif

So question... I've always been a one shoe guy on ndc.

How can I couple different pairs if I could even cop?

Can I add one to cart and while that's loading add a different shoe to the cart or do I have to wait to get it in the cart first before adding another one?

interesting list. If I happen to land a 3rd black/red 1 (by far my favorite 1s of all time) i'll definitely turn one of my pairs into beaters.
pimp.gif
 . I too would like some info on copping multiple shoes on ndc. never done it before but I usually see dudes with lebrons, kobes, kds, and jordans in th eir cart on RD. do you just add 1 thing and add another while waiting or?

Last edited:

Go ahead and try on Soleheaven then so you don't feel bad.  You'll be lucky to load a page.  And you'll be almost as lucky to get anything off of Nike that's also on Soleheaven.
Damn Fam like that?.. no hope? lmao j/k, so basically I got off work and pulled a 24 for nada you saying? I wouldn't be shocked with nike just knowing from experience and there recent history, and judging by the complaints in the soleheaven restock thread I get your drift but sheeesh, ain't there any light at the end of that tunnel.? Still gonna try since I've been up but thnx 4 the real.

I played around during the Supreme foamposite release, got them in my checkout and had a chance to buy them. I didn't want them though, because I'm not a hypebeast. Do you think I have a better chance on here than I did then? 

I played around during the Supreme foamposite release, got them in my checkout and had a chance to buy them. I didn't want them though, because I'm not a hypebeast. Do you think I have a better chance on here than I did then? 
No, Supreme doesn't save items in your cart. It is very likely/possible you would've just been cart jacked while checking out.

Damn Fam like that?.. no hope? lmao j/k, so basically I got off work and pulled a 24 for nada you saying? I wouldn't be shocked with nike just knowing from experience and there recent history, and judging by the complaints in the soleheaven restock thread I get your drift but sheeesh, ain't there any light at the end of that tunnel.? Still gonna try since I've been up but thnx 4 the real.
laugh.gif
 sorry.  I didn't wanna blow smoke.  But I really didn't want you to skip one for the other one to come up unlucky too.  SH site isn't even working now or 5 hours out is why I said that tho hahaha.  I'm on pretty much an all nighter as well so I feel your pain!  But good luck on both of them , hope you get through on something you want!

Last edited:
lol soleheaven is already making excuses on why their site is already starting to suck balls.

laugh.gif
 that bullshet story about them shutting down 94000 bots..

site sucks even on GR's.

brodel you must be one of those unfunny cats that was told they should be a comedian by some other corny kids.

your attempts at humor are making everyone cringe..

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 sorry.  I didn't wanna blow smoke.  But I really didn't want you to skip one for the other one to come up unlucky too.  SH site isn't even working now or 5 hours out is why I said that tho hahaha.  I'm on pretty much an all nighter as well so I feel your pain!  But good luck on both of them , hope you get through on something you want!
Lol! nah much appreciated fam cause I was def. sitting here trying to make a chess decision on what I was gonna do but you made that easier lmao and same 2u on the luck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom