possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just sayin bro leave it be.... no ones talking bout buying selling or grey market fakes or arguing so nothing really needs to be done.......... its all friendly convo while all of us wait on nike sadly..... there is no new info but you know dang well everyone is locked to this thread.... its sorta like camping for shoes... no one stands in the line and just doesnt talk
When you put it in that context it makes sense, sorry about that fam. I think we are all antsy about this release and who knows nike could be pulling our teeth with this one. I think at the end of the day we should just be patient and wait it out

When you put it in that context it makes sense, sorry about that fam. I think we are all antsy about this release and who knows nike could be pulling our teeth with this one. I think at the end of the day we should just be patient and wait it out
very true bro

eBay restock? Which seller?
Wow......

On another note, 400+ new posts since last night and still no restock or tweet?
roll.gif

What are the odds that nikes restock was supposed to be the same as EB and FTL? Cuz it's mighty funny they had the same shoes as one another :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom