possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

There should be at least a few days notice.  I'm basing this purely on the last time something like this happened which was the Infrared23 6's.  Nike has horrible PR, but even they wouldn't do a surprise restock on Easter weekend now.
That was for a relaunch of 1 shoe.

This is a restock of multiple shoes, I don't think the same rules apply.

That's true. Im just sharing any info I have, even if it's about some snakeskin 11s lol bc I get so much info from here.
Haha not doggin u fam just stating the facts, I think everybody's just waitin on those 1's bred/royal, all the 5's, and the 88's. What you waitin for? 

I'm refreshing the NDC Jordan Page every 5 min. I've been refreshing it so much, I'm not even looking at the shoes anymore, I'm looking to see if the number of products has changed.

kinda sucks NDC let the cat out of the bag.. now the bots are going to be ready for this restock and we are SCREWED!!!

Haha not doggin u fam just stating the facts, I think everybody's just waitin on those 1's bred/royal, all the 5's, and the 88's. What you waitin for? 
I feel you lol I'm just waiting on the royals. I know it's probably the hardest ones to get, but they're worth the trouble.

I feel you lol I'm just waiting on the royals. I know it's probably the hardest ones to get, but they're worth the trouble.
Fo sho I'm WAITING, HOPING, and PRAYING for my shot at the Bred / Royal 1's. Probably just gonna wind up disappointed. I'm still recovering from the feels I caught missing out on the Diamond X Nike SB Tiffany high's... 
frown.gif

random restocks with JPEG links are truly the only way to limit the impact of bots. Once they do that, the playing field may be like "baseball in the 90s" even.

Fo sho I'm WAITING, HOPING, and PRAYING for my shot at the Bred / Royal 1's. Probably just gonna wind up disappointed. I'm still recovering from the feels I caught missing out on the Diamond X Nike SB Tiffany high's... :frown:
You ain't the only one, fam. I'm hoping Jesus has my back on this restock lol. Only if we lived in a world where resellers didn't have bots with five computers set up and Nike servers never messed up.

You ain't the only one, fam. I'm hoping Jesus has my back on this restock lol. Only if we lived in a world where resellers didn't have bots with five computers set up and Nike servers never messed up.
SMH at these resellers killing the game for us 
mean.gif

You mean those same 90's when Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, and Sammy Sosa played ball...? Not a very even playing field lol 

Exactly why I used the analogy lol. Right now Idk what to compare it to lol. The captcha can be bypassed. Bots still win. But almost everyone has some sort of advantage now so it's not a big deal. JPEG links require the actual picture of the shoe to be clicked to access as opposed to just a direct link, so that helps humans out a little.

Bred 1's and Royal 1's aren't up on the site anymore, all the 5's gone too :\ catchin feels over here NDC makin me feel #sometypeofway

if they were dropping on 4:20 I would think they would do it tomorrow since its 4/20(lil wayne voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom