possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking nike will tweet something corny like start your Easter egg hunt here. Then link you to everything.
smokin.gif

I'm thinking nike will tweet something corny like start your Easter egg hunt here. Then link you to everything.
if thats the case, they better hurry up.. past 10 am on the east coast.

8 pm tonight.... "nikestore: before you do anything this easter....."

I'm heading out of town this week and I just know that ****'s going to happen while I'm driving on Tuesday. 
mean.gif

I doubt it happens today guys, enjoy your day with you family or to yourself.
I for once am off on a Sunday in a long time. I'm not going to sit in front of a PC all day.
My family is more important.

This actually seems likely. I feel like they might not do it ecause somebody is bound to link the restock with a 4/20 connection. "Nike's annual 4/20 release this year was a restock!"

This actually seems likely. I feel like they might not do it ecause somebody is bound to link the restock with a 4/20 connection. "Nike's annual 4/20 release this year was a restock!"
They don't care at all about that.

If they were to due something like that I would bet it would be at like 1 pm/10 am or something. When do people usually do easter hunts?

They don't care at all about that.

If they were to due something like that I would bet it would be at like 1 pm/10 am or something. When do people usually do easter hunts?
my neighbors were doing one at 6am.... could hear the damn kids yelling all around the damn house

yeah i dont see it happening today imo... although i wish they would've done it this morning already.

I see 1 of 3 things happening....

1. They announce a new day/time for the restock, in addition to a separate day/time for the releases that were supposed to drop.

(Reason being because the logic of doing the whole thing over again with all the releases, with more hype doesn't make much sense unless they are making changes to servers or something. What makes them think the site isnt going to crash again if they try to do it the same way?)

2. They drop the restock out of the sky but announce a new release date for the snakeskins and the yeezy foams.

3. They drop the restock and the releases out of the sky.

yeah i dont see it happening today imo... although i wish they would've done it this morning already.

I see 1 of 3 things happening....

1. They announce a new day/time for the restock, in addition to a separate day/time for the releases that were supposed to drop.

(Reason being because the logic of doing the whole thing over again with all the releases, with more hype doesn't make much sense unless they are making changes to servers or something. What makes them think the site isnt going to crash again if they try to do it the same way?)

2. They drop the restock out of the sky but announce a new release date for the snakeskins and the yeezy foams.

3. They drop the restock and the releases out of the sky.
I think they will announce the yeezys and **** the same time they restock. like have it hidden in a pile of tweets

I think they will announce the yeezys and **** the same time they restock. like have it hidden in a pile of tweets
be clear about what you are sayin tho. they are going to "announce" the yeezys and snakeskins the same time they restock? or are you saying that you think they are gonna drop everything out of the sky at once all in one link? jw what you're sayin

be clear about what you are sayin tho. they are going to "announce" the yeezys and snakeskins the same time they restock? or are you saying that you think they are gonna drop everything out of the sky at once all in one link? jw what you're sayin
I mean like announce the launches from yesterday their new RD, but restock the jordans at the same time all those mass tweets goes out

I mean like announce the launches from yesterday their new RD, but restock the jordans at the same time all those mass tweets goes out
gotcha. you were pretty clear.. i was just wonderin if you meant somthin else

Last edited:
Anyone tweet a direct question to Nike about whether the restock will take place today? I just did moments ago and will post if I get an answer. If anyone else can do the same, it would be much appreciated. Hoping to get an answer early... Not throwing my day away over this though.

FYI they already answered that the Yeezy Foam relaunch will not be today..

If I had to guess when restock happens.... it would be on a weekday around 6-7pm like all the other restocks I miss out on (or late on) due to work.

Last edited:
Anyone tweet a direct question to Nike about whether the restock will take place today? I just did moments ago and will post if I get an answer. If anyone else can do the same, it would be much appreciated. Hoping to get an answer early... Not throwing my day away over this though.

FYI they already answered that the Yeezy Foam relaunch will not be today..
They did? I doubt they'll put the restock on the same day. Which could mean its today. Doubt it. But it wouldn't surprise me at this point

post the link to the tweet where they responded about the yeez foams not dropping today please

edit: i hate how td stalls out and doesnt update sometimes

Last edited:
they better answer some questions quickly about the restock being today or not..... or else you know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom