possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've had a BUNCH of time to find ways to completely stop the bots. 

I don't think a few hours (or days) in between restock drops is going to be the difference for them.

But if they do, big ups to them i guess.  I think this weekend was just a case of bad planning
It's just some wishful thinking. But I feel you. Nike is full of surprises, so you never know.

Nike is a massive company with a ton of resources at their disposable. If they truly wanted to kill bots once and for all, they could have done it a long time ago. I'm not exactly sure what's their reasoning for letting third parties run amok on their own website but clearly they don't care.

whens the restock nters!! if someone can snag me some db5s ill give them 300
laugh.gif
 you ain't gonna be getting that for that price, and you ain't getting that oop and DB5s aren't even gonna be there from my understanding 

Nike is a massive company with a ton of resources at their disposable. If they truly wanted to kill bots once and for all, they could have done it a long time ago. I'm not exactly sure what's their reasoning for letting third parties run amok on their own website but clearly they don't care.
Bots=constant sell out.

Look at some other sites for less desirable releases.  Powder Blue 3s and Infrared 10s, both were avaliable a few days after release on FNL/FTL.  Not on NDC.

More sellouts, better numbers, and looking great to share holders all equal justifyingly increasing their MSRP.  "If we can sell all stock @ $170...we could do the same @ $190".

To a lot of the consumers (not everyone, not lumping us all in together), hype=status and Instagram likes.  To Nike hype=profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom