Possible Oreo VI retro for 2015?

You've been hear long enough to know just because something sits, doesn't mean it's not a "classic". Stop it.

Start a poll.

Who thinks the og oreo vi is a classic?

And im sorry but the days of shoes sitting and still being classics is over. Ive been here that long haha.

Them reseller beasts changed that.

^The speckles are actually my favorite part of the shoe. Still looking for a pair in good condition.

What was wrong with the 1st Oreo VI's? I never got the hate aside from them being a GR and everyone seems to look down on GRs all of a sudden.
View media item 1138917View media item 1138918View media item 1138919
Same colorblocking as Carmines/Olympics, simple black and white colorway, ok materials. My only gripe was the speckles but they werent bad

people just hating to hate basically...if they dropped the 1st oreo right now they would sell out fast , instantly be $275+ & people would be gushing over the quality on them.

I never liked the speckles on the first release but defiantly nothing wrong with them. Nice simple CW.

^The speckles are actually my favorite part of the shoe. Still looking for a pair in good condition.
Same here. I bought a pair off eBay a couple years ago, but when I finally got them they were pretty beat, not NDS like the ad claimed :smh:. Sold them for what I paid locally. I've low key wanted another pair ever since.

Imma fan of the first Oreos... Wish I had gotten two... But I think these will b copped also.. Hopefully they dial that sole back some tho

Last edited:
Good.

All you'd have to do is get a pair of Oreo's and paint the white black anyway. Literally the only difference, aside from the extremely tinted sole.

Was just wondering what happened to these and those Chicago samples from last year. Thought both were confirmed releases. I personally like these remind me of the oreo 5s, which I really liked

Man... These never even dropped. Weren't fake though. Some made it out there in very limited numbers
they were fake, just like the Pantone 6s. these came out soon after the Brazil which is pretty much the same shoe. fake factory stay putting out their own ****
that super blue sole has only been seen on fakes

Back
Top Bottom