Possible Oreo VI retro for 2015?

jordan brand should have just released these with the fear pack imo
If they limit them like the Vs, people would have bought them regardless. Nike knows what they are doing to get people's $.

Me, not a fan of them.

Nike's going to get people's money no matter what man, whether things are limited or not. Oreo V's were everywhere last year, were mocked by many, and sat for weeks, yet at the end of it all it was revealed they'd also sold more pairs than any number of Jordans last year. The moral is that whether things are limited or not, any colorway that's halfway decent will sell well.

These are not messing with the originals but they are def better then those oreo 5's from last year. 

More new pics... Quality looks on point 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Purple icey bottoms lol. so glad i don't like 6s. it would suck to see my favorite shoe become trash.

To me the 2010 Oreo VI is just a slightly altered 2002 Olympic VI where they changed colours around slightly and added some speckles. Olympic is dope, Oreo lacks that originality.

With recent new CW releases all jb does is a huge mess of the colours. In my opinion its not estetically pleasing; upper is nice and esthetic and midsole is just a huge black/white mess with hits of blue tinted icy soles. I get the theme of oreo but with that upper the white midsole parts are very off.

This is just my opinion and taste, everybody got their own.

Back
Top Bottom