Possible Oreo VI retro for 2015?

Prefer the last retro over these.. Can't put my finger on it, but these just have something about them that doesn't look right..

these are dope. black based 6's > white. would instacop and maybe even double up on these. anyone hating on the initial pics are the same ones who eventually do that 180 spin come release time. "b-b-but they grew on me" never fails.

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
not the "oreo" cw i was expecting

i hardly wear my oreo 5's, which look pretty similar. doubt i would wear these much and i love 6's.

Why can they not stop with the speckles on the sole? That junk is ugly! It killed then first ones and it killed these!

these are dope. black based 6's > white. would instacop and maybe even double up on these. anyone hating on the initial pics are the same ones who eventually do that 180 spin come release time. "b-b-but they grew on me" never fails.

Venom X's, Powder Blue lll's, Infrared Vl's, Air Jordan l Carmine's; for every person who changes his mind, there's one who doesn't and continues to think the shoes are garbage, so people need to stop making these statements, as if with every single Jordan release there's suddenly a massive shift in popularity for that shoe right before release day. :smh:

I think these are way better than the previous Oreo 6s. Really like the black leather on top of the durabuck... quality looks good too!

That blue outsole looks terrible on these. I understand it yellows much less if at all but jeez.

They would be better off to retro the retro+ colorway from a few years back.

Venom X's, Powder Blue lll's, Infrared Vl's, Air Jordan l Carmine's; for every person who changes his mind, there's one who doesn't and continues to think the shoes are garbage, so people need to stop making these statements, as if with every single Jordan release there's suddenly a massive shift in popularity for that shoe right before release day. :smh:
This, repped. I hate reading statements like that, see it in every thread, such a blanket statement :smh:

Venom X's, Powder Blue lll's, Infrared Vl's, Air Jordan l Carmine's; for every person who changes his mind, there's one who doesn't and continues to think the shoes are garbage, so people need to stop making these statements, as if with every single Jordan release there's suddenly a massive shift in popularity for that shoe right before release day.
mean.gif
why you getting so defensive bruh, you act like i was addressing you personally. i'll make whatever statements i feel like, especially when they are for the most part true. hop off.

View media item 1032501

why you getting so defensive bruh, you act like i was addressing you personally. i'll make whatever statements i feel like, especially when they are for the most part true. hop off.

Not really defenseive. I simply pointed out that you were wrong, and that there are numerous recent releases that prove it, and that you're not the only one, but all people who makes statements like that are wrong, and that they should stop making those types of comments. I'm sure you'll continue to do so however, no matter how wrong you are.

Not really defenseive. I simply pointed out that you were wrong, and that there are numerous recent releases that prove it, and that you're not the only one, but all people who makes statements like that are wrong, and that they should stop making those types of comments. I'm sure you'll continue to do so however, no matter how wrong you are.
nah b, i'm right. many past release prove it. countless comments talking about "wasn't sure about these at first but they have grown on me".  it's an obvious trend that happens with every release. you're stating an exception to the majority. it's ok to be wrong bruh, it's just sneaker discussion and i was stating a simple fact. acting all high and mighty "people should stop making these comments"…lmao you really can't be serious. trying to dictate what people do and don't say on a message board? something tells me you dont get out much. 

nah b, i'm right. many past release prove it. countless comments talking about "wasn't sure about these at first but they have grown on me".  it's an obvious trend that happens with every release. you're stating an exception to the majority. it's ok to be wrong bruh, it's just sneaker discussion and i was stating a simple fact. acting all high and mighty "people should stop making these comments"…lmao you really can't be serious. trying to dictate what people do and don't say on a message board? something tells me you dont get out much. 

Already said you'd probably stay the course and continue saying whatever you want, so i'm not sure how i'm trying to dictate anything. I again, simply pointed out that people shouldn't make those comments, because they're false. Don't see it as me being "high and mighty", but rather stating a fact. Also, i'm not even stressing about this, which is what I find funny. As you said, it's just a discussion about sneakers, but for some reason you seem to be under the impression that i'm raving mad and am expending a tremendous amount of effort to type this. You've also yet to provide any evidence for your claims, yet i'm only speaking of an exception? What you're saying is a trend that happens with "every release"? :lol: To continue:

Carmine l's
Baron l's
Infared/Cement ll's
Nightshade ll's
Iron Purple ll's
Powder Blue lll's
Powder Blue X's
Infrared lll's
Infrared Vl's
Baron lX's
Venom X's
Bobcat X's
Infrared X's
Gamma Blue Xl's
Cement Xl Lows
Green Snakeskin Xl Lows

The list goes on of shoes that numerous people disliked, and continued to dislike the day before the release, and have continued to dislike after the release. That's how it goes for the majority of Jordan releases. With every release, there are some people that change their minds and decide to buy the shoe when they originally didn't plan to (And there are some people who change their minds the other way, deciding not to cop, when they originally planned to cop) But it's not anywhere near every person that originally hated the shoe deciding to buy it. Honestly, the main time you'll see a massive amount of people changing their minds is when it's a limited/hyped release, like the Bel-Air V's, which is in my opinion what made this kind of statement "Well you know, the people hating on this shoe now are the same one's who'll be copping/thirsting/camping on release day" popular, because as anyone can see from that thread the entire tone of it shifted over time, and after started treating all releases like that one.

I'm also sure to get out every day for the usual work, exercise, and activity just like most people on this forum from what i've seen. As I said, posting on here doesn't take much time. Assuming a person doesn't get out because they post on a message board is kind of silly don't you think? :nerd: I'm done with this however, as it'll start clogging up the thread.

Last edited:
you were bothered enough to respond to me speaking truth in the first place, hence you were feeling some type of way. otherwise you'd have kept it moving instead of talking about "what people should and shouldn't say" lmao not sure why you caught feelings over my post but no need to write an essay over it. all i did was state a very clear and observable fact. 

Back
Top Bottom